MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

These guys are shady, overpriced, faux pharma that takes literally months to arrive, if it does at all. I'd venture to say that a lot of the problems guys have stem from the fact that these assholes are selective scammers and never planned on sending out your order to begin with.

You then come on here to complain and try to figure out why you paid this exorbitant prices only to be ignored and then their rep comes through and blows smoke up your ass with a copy/paste post that is a 2000 word essay explaining how to contact customer service, as if you haven't already tried that.

They think they are too big to fail and can just bullshit customers and it won't matter. I really have no fucking clue why anybody other than some brand new guys would still be wasting their time and taking the chance with these smooth brained assholes.

In my not so humble opinion, pharmacom and naps are two peas in a pod. Fuck both of these shady, fuckhead sources.

These guys are shady, overpriced, faux pharma that takes literally months to arrive, if it does at all. I'd venture to say that a lot of the problems guys have stem from the fact that these assholes are selective scammers and never planned on sending out your order to begin with.

You then come on here to complain and try to figure out why you paid this exorbitant prices only to be ignored and then their rep comes through and blows smoke up your ass with a copy/paste post that is a 2000 word essay explaining how to contact customer service, as if you haven't already tried that.

They think they are too big to fail and can just bullshit customers and it won't matter. I really have no fucking clue why anybody other than some brand new guys would still be wasting their time and taking the chance with these smooth brained assholes.

In my not so humble opinion, pharmacom and naps are two peas in a pod. Fuck both of these shady, fuckhead sources.
My order was confirmed 1st December last Wednesday emailed twice no response never ever going with these guys anymore!, they still haven’t shipped my order!… this order getting lab tested because I feel EU products Underdosed

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
Did you stop carrying Primo 200?

The source posted that they are not currently producing the Primo200.

I personally hope they see the many posts of people that want this product and maybe they will consider bringing it back sometime.

They stated earlier that they was not gonna carry primo anymore. I just hope they not going out of business. Almost all injectables are out of stock on domestic side.

Pharmacom is not going out of business.
This source has a huge world-wide customer base and increasing business.
The fact many items are out-of-stock is a sign of how much the demand is increasing.
USA domestic was restocked not too long ago and if many things are already out-of-stock means there was a lot of business (most likely after that big W3 BlackFriday sale).
This is good -- it means a lot of business.
But keep in mind it is not easy to simply restock items that are not legal and much pass customs etc. so there is often much more demand than there is supply.

Damn, that's a real shame. I'll have to find a new source. Primo is my primary anabolic. I usually do TRT Test dose and the rest primo. There's no way I'm putting 10-15ml of Primo 100 in each week. Too inconvenient.
Same here -- the Primo200 was all I have run besides Test for a few years now.
I just cruise on low dosage TRT and Primo 200.
I hope they will see the demand and consider making it again one day in the future.

Dont worry guys pharmacom will be along soon to post some jacked russians instagram to sort out your missing products
here ya go; its the best I can do
WEZZ2sX.jpg

My order was confirmed 1st December last Wednesday emailed twice no response never ever going with these guys anymore!, they still haven’t shipped my order!… this order getting lab tested because I feel EU products Underdosed
I have heard this alot that ppl say Eu products are underdosed.Would be nice to know if they are producing a underdosed batch exclusively for this warehouse. Might buy some products and get them tested aswell,but so far i have been happy with the quality of the products but i only order from W2.

My theory why this source turned into shitshow is that something definitely happened to the sales manager frank.Either he is stuck in a country somewhere or covid/vaccine did get him. I PMed rt about this but he only gave me a copy paste answer.And the fact that Pcom avatar has changed and the dude barely appears and adresses problems confirms this for me.

I've ordered twice from w3 in the past month, the last time was for the Black Friday deal, both times they responded to my emails within a day and I got my packages in about a week. Currently on week 2 of their test/deca/dbol/provi /asin. They also sent me a box of the adex that is apparently letro (same batch numbers as listed in the thread about it) so that's awesome

I hear ya bro bro. I know they test almost all there goods too. They do have some quality stuff.
Yeah and i like having my mind at ease as i have been burned in the past but the delays now are annoying, they should be more transparent with the estimated delivery timeframe, telling ys the order is shipped when its not is insulting

Yeah and i like having my mind at ease as i have been burned in the past but the delays now are annoying, they should be more transparent with the estimated delivery timeframe, telling ys the order is shipped when its not is insulting
I suspect the order was shipped, but from W2, which takes a month to get a tracking.
Not sure why they claim it's from W1, but it's actually from W2. If the delivery time is transparent, I don't really care where it comes from.

I've ordered twice from w3 in the past month, the last time was for the Black Friday deal, both times they responded to my emails within a day and I got my packages in about a week. Currently on week 2 of their test/deca/dbol/provi /asin. They also sent me a box of the adex that is apparently letro (same batch numbers as listed in the thread about it) so that's awesome
Didnt they say that they stopped selling the batch?This source is really turning into a meme. Would be nice to know if its actually letro,please report back when you suspect something.

Didnt they say that they stopped selling the batch?This source is really turning into a meme. Would be nice to know if its actually letro,please report back when you suspect something.

I was just not going to use it, it was free with the Black Friday promo so my guess is they trying to get ride of the last of the stock they have in the US. They did say they had some in the US wearhouse but had set it aside in that thread. I have asin and actual letro as well, but was just going to stick with asin for the moment. I did pre-cycle bloods and will be doing bloods throughout my cycle to be sure tho.

I was just not going to use it, it was free with the Black Friday promo so my guess is they trying to get ride of the last of the stock they have in the US. They did say they had some in the US wearhouse but had set it aside in that thread. I have asin and actual letro as well, but was just going to stick with asin for the moment. I did pre-cycle bloods and will be doing bloods throughout my cycle to be sure tho.
So your black friday bonus was some of their famous letromason?

These motherfuckers don't deserve to get anyone's business with their lack of fucks given about their customers.

I'd venture to say that most folks they sell to would not know about the previous problems and the fact that they are still sending that shit out is outrageous.

They should have thrown it away after it was proven to be mislabeled. Or at least label it correctly before sending more of it out to customers.

Fuck these guys.

Sponsors

Latest posts