MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Referring other sources in sources thread is a no no in the underground. No shilling
Says who? It may be frowned upon by the source and those that use said source, but we can post whatever the fuck we want in these threads, short of spamming the same shit over and over or threats of violence.

Fuck these guys. They don't respect their customers, believe they are too big to fail and still never admitted that they fucked up with the adex/letro debacle.

Frank lied and said no testing would be done, then backtracked and claimed it had already been sent out for testing and the results would be available shortly. That was close to a year ago and still no test results.

The shipping times with these cunts is probably the worst of any source on meso, if not the planet. They give you a tracking number that doesn't work for a month if it ever works at all.

I know guys like the quality of their gear, at least when they can manage to get the right hormone in the right box or bottle.

They have proven themselves competent at making accurately dosed orals which is something that many labs have problems with, so they have that going for them.

But with their attitude that they are too big to fail and never admitting when they fuck up, that shit just makes me know they aren't the source for me. That and the fact that they charge probably 2-4 times the cost for products that are readily available from their competition domestically in a week or two instead of w or 3 months.

There's just too many better options that give you more bang for your buck.

I don't fuck with international anymore anyway but if I did, it would not be through these guys.

I'm tempted to link a bunch of other sources in here just to spite these mother fuckers but I shall refrain for now.

Says who? It may be frowned upon by the source and those that use said source, but we can post whatever the fuck we want in these threads, short of spamming the same shit over and over or threats of violence.

Fuck these guys. They don't respect their customers, believe they are too big to fail and still never admitted that they fucked up with the adex/letro debacle.

Frank lied and said no testing would be done, then backtracked and claimed it had already been sent out for testing and the results would be available shortly. That was close to a year ago and still no test results.

The shipping times with these cunts is probably the worst of any source on meso, if not the planet. They give you a tracking number that doesn't work for a month if it ever works at all.

I know guys like the quality of their gear, at least when they can manage to get the right hormone in the right box or bottle.

They have proven themselves competent at making accurately dosed orals which is something that many labs have problems with, so they have that going for them.

But with their attitude that they are too big to fail and never admitting when they fuck up, that shit just makes me know they aren't the source for me. That and the fact that they charge probably 2-4 times the cost for products that are readily available from their competition domestically in a week or two instead of w or 3 months.

There's just too many better options that give you more bang for your buck.

I don't fuck with international anymore anyway but if I did, it would not be through these guys.

I'm tempted to link a bunch of other sources in here just to spite these mother fuckers but I shall refrain for now.

Why? Get posting them billy big bollocks.

the first f* page says basicstero.com which is invalid.

if anyone, more polite is able to provide the genuine domain to purchase goods please provide.
The correct for Basicstero's website/store is:

basicstero.ws

There are many fakes, counterfeiters, and scam-sites that copy the real site's look/layout.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
I have recently been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails to people pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing."
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Apologies I didn’t know this, completely my fault and won’t happen again.

It's in bad taste, but it's not against the rules. i try to play fair and not be specific with the names of other sources in a competing source thread. 95% of the time anyway. There's always exceptions, but you're free to name whomever you want in any thread.

I still have not received my order from W1 which was placed on November 12, I understand there was a health issue at your warehouse, there are Xmas and NY, but all my other purchases from Europe arrived in a very short period of time, I started to wonder what happened here?

Yes I got the tracking number (after 20 emails asking for it), it was sent on Dec 7 (not Nov 16 when I received the dispatching email), and stopped moving on Dec 16.

Yes I got the $50 credit on my account (the source was very reluctant to give), which I couldn't care less, as this might be my last order with Pharmacom unfortunately, after probably 20+ orders over the past 5 years

I just wanna know, until what point that I can ask for a reship? I lost my patience with you guys.

I placed my order with Black Friday promo, if the order is lost (not seized by custom), will the reship include bonus items? As your T&C only indicated scenarios of the custom seize. So I would assume it will include those promo items and I would certainly expect so.
Since you conveniently skipped my question, I post it again... @Pharmacom Support

Man that pharma mix 2 looks sexy.. Im tempted but not too sure about new sources. Use to be tight with my previous two but the moving from Army days put me out of touch. I will have to play wait and see a bit on this.
You and me both , I’m mew to this online shopping around shit. I had someone solid in Florida who would Mail to NJ , went to put order in few weeks ago , got text he died nov 13 so now I’m SOL for now

Since you conveniently skipped my question, I post it again... @Pharmacom Support
idk man, this blows my mind. The domestic was alot faster, but this is ridiculous. even if I have been waiting on w2 for 30 days, it says it should arrive in half the time. They blame it on COVID but you can only do it so much. COVID has been going on for nearly 2 years and they havent changed their site? I dont know if I will use this source again. Even these Reps on here? what do they do? only thing they do is respond to basic stuff.

Whatever

...Even these Reps on here? what do they do? only thing they do is respond to basic stuff.
You are correct, reps relay info, announcements, advertisements, and news from the source and are only able to respond to basic inquiries, give advice based upon overall knowledge and pasts experiences (like any other customers and/or experienced users); reps literally do NOT have the authority or access to resolve more advanced inquiries and are instructed to advise people to the use the "Contact Us" on the source's site to direct more advanced inquires directly to the source's customer service.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

To the best of my understanding, the customer to which you replied has contacted the source's customer service and has direct communication with the source (no "rep" middle-men that would only be able to try to relay inquiries by contacting the source on the customer's behalf).
He is already communicating with the same level personnel a 'rep' would be trying to contact (nothing more a 'rep" has authority or access to resolve) -- by this I mean, he is past working with a 'rep' and has communicated directly with the source.

Looking over teh posts here, it appears his pack has shipped, he does finally have tracking, the tracking updated, and the pack is delayed but in transit.
I do not know what the source told him or where they are at with it, but my opinion is his pack is simply delayed in the postal system (because it did not sound like it landed in the destination country from what has been posted), or it may be LOST -- if it landed and still no updates then it is likely seized.

In route, lost, or seized are the only possibilities because I am confident the source did send it out (he has a working tracking number).
I would take it from their with direct communication with the source.

Last edited:
Hey mate, do you know if you would get a seizure letter or any notice regarding seizure in the destination country for your pack?
You do not need to post any location of specifics here in public, but do you know if tracking has confirmed the pack left the origin country yet?
and, has it entered the destination country yet?

I am just wondering if it is simply postal delays or maybe it has been seized.

Here in the USA, with W2 it is not uncommon to have packs arrive with greater than 60 days transit times (a few others have posted such times here), but I do not have much experience with W1 to have a feel for when it is realistic to suspect seizure.

Hello, I had made a mistake with my purchase. This is my first time purchasing from here, but I did not see the disclaimer on the purchase page for W1 W2 and W3. I am purchasing from USA and I had purchased from W1, it states it cannot ship outside of EU. Is it possible for me to cancel and refund my order?

Thank you

Hello, I had made a mistake with my purchase. This is my first time purchasing from here, but I did not see the disclaimer on the purchase page for W1 W2 and W3. I am purchasing from USA and I had purchased from W1, it states it cannot ship outside of EU. Is it possible for me to cancel and refund my order?

Thank you
Hi, please don't worry, on this issue you need to contact the store's support service directly, through our website, they will definitely help you there.

I still have not received my order from W1 which was placed on November 12, I understand there was a health issue at your warehouse, there are Xmas and NY, but all my other purchases from Europe arrived in a very short period of time, I started to wonder what happened here?

Yes I got the tracking number (after 20 emails asking for it), it was sent on Dec 7 (not Nov 16 when I received the dispatching email), and stopped moving on Dec 16.

Yes I got the $50 credit on my account (the source was very reluctant to give), which I couldn't care less, as this might be my last order with Pharmacom unfortunately, after probably 20+ orders over the past 5 years

I just wanna know, until what point that I can ask for a reship? I lost my patience with you guys.

I placed my order with Black Friday promo, if the order is lost (not seized by custom), will the reship include bonus items? As your T&C only indicated scenarios of the custom seize. So I would assume it will include those promo items and I would certainly expect so.
They will say they are not responsible for postal service delays. But everything I bought from EU arrived within a week.

How about shipping it when you say you shipped it?

I got the dispatching email on Nov 16, saying my package was sent. Then the tracking shows it was posted on Dec 7.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I received your private messages and replied to them, all the information has already been sent to my management, we will definitely figure it out and help you as soon as possible, please do not worry, everything will be fine in the end.

Why don’t you reply to @thesues2019 , it’s things like this that make me not want to order from you.
I’ll just keep bumping this comment up so it doesn’t get drowned out.
Bumping this until Pharmacom give you an answer
Did you try hitting them up through their website? That's all the rep is going to do here
Hi, we have already contacted him directly and received the information necessary to solve the problem, do not worry, we will definitely help him.