Pharmacom labs BAD

Obviously you didn't read through any of the links I provided yet here you are, asking me to explain myself to you.

Again, if you took some time to read

If I did this, YOU would have insinuated even more heavily that I am disparaging a source for financial gain, than you have today.

your comment replying to me, in the context of the comment you made here minutes before talking about suspicious posts, shills, behind the scenes deals, is a serious accusation.

And you did this, without reading links, providing evidence and even in your own words

You are another fool, exactly the type of person I described, running defense for sources you admit you know nothing about, critiquing other users more than the sources.

the less people like you, the better quality products and customer service meso users will recieve.

placing doubt on fellow customer concerns with no evidence is not good for the consumer, if anyone is a shill it is you, wether you know it or not

Well, I may be an idiot but so are you.
You did not get what I meant, at all, and I am not "insinuating" anything.
But according to you, i am defending the source.
Seriously.
I didn't place any "doubt on customers concerns".
Where is that?
You are manipulating this in the way it pleases you and I couldn't care less for it.

I certainly don't disagree with the principled stance you are trying to exhibit here but where has this been?
Even being able to do it, you wouldn't practice what you preach, since you are so concerned about customers being ripped off, because people would think you do it for financial gain.
This is bs.

However, you have now redeemed yourself; you have had the chance for a bit of swagger, here, to take issue with someone questioning the all talk no action, and what kind of "harm reduction" all that awareness has produced.
So this you write: "i think it has to do with a lack of masculinity, and years of subtle propaganda from large companies themselves" you do in reverse.
They defend so as not to be accused and so do you.

I respect + appreciate all the members that, instead, are on sources threads, every day, pushing for accountability, real change and improvements, even if they get accused by others or the sources themselves to have an "agenda" to bring them down.
You do you and philosophise about the lack of masculinity, in the meant time.
To each their own.

This is an interesting thread to read and glad it’s here, lol. Been using PCOM for long ass fucking time with about 90% being no issue. Only real issue I’ve had is with their higher dosed primo which is dosed at 200mg/ml. Shit is the worst PIP ever and I’ll get horrible infection sides from it like fever, body aches, chills, etc for 2 days then it goes away. Their other primo (100mg/ml) goes in smooth and zero issues.

I’ve used most of their products and all were great. Always got blood work and even posted bloods on their (see history) but never got any of it tested sadly.

Lately havent been using them just because I found a domestic source, but gonna be ordering from PCOM again soon because theyre the only ones that i can see sell injectable winstrol and need to for my prep. So i hope it’s fucking legit or im making a shit ton of noise.

I certainly don't disagree with the principled stance you are trying to exhibit here but where has this been?
I posted evidence in two threads as they appeared, many many people saw this evidence.
But now you say the onus is on me and now telling me I'm a hypocrite?
That I should do more?
That my words are meaningless?

but where has this been?

Are you implying that I've changed my opinion or was shilling for sources in the past?

Readalot and I are the ones who dug up old posts on this source, on our own time.

Not to mention, users who have came to me behind the scenes that I have encouraged to hold sources accountable.

Even being able to do it, you wouldn't practice what you preach,
I don't understand.

Have I met you before?

Do you know me personally?

I respect + appreciate all the members that, instead, are on sources threads,
So now you have an issue of where I comment?
This thread was moved here by the moderators.
Also it got more visibility this way for the aforementioned reasons.

i don't know why you would be seemingly offended by my post and call me a hypocrite, you must be one of the people I described. I see no other reason as to why you would be using mental gymnastics to find a reason to try to make me the "Bad guy" for posting about accountability.

Last edited:
I posted evidence in two threads as they appeared, many many people saw this evidence.
But now you say the onus is on me and now telling me I'm a hypocrite?
That I should do more?
That my words are meaningless?

Are you implying that I've changed my opinion or was shilling for sources in the past?

Readalot and I are the ones who dug up old posts on this source, on our own time.

Not to mention, users who have came to me behind the scenes that I have encouraged to hold sources accountable.

I don't understand.

Have I met you before?

Do you know me personally?

So now you have an issue of where I comment?
This thread was moved here by the moderators.
Also it got more visibility this way for the aforementioned reasons.

i don't know why you would be seemingly offended by my post and call me a hypocrite, you must be one of the people I described. I see no other reason as to why you would be using mental gymnastics as to find a reason to try to make me the "Bad guy" for posting about accountability.

You know, that's fine.

I said what I had to and this has moved on.
You read it but keep doing so in a rather strange, convoluted and also wrong way.
And no, I am not offended by your post.
This is done, so have a good day.

You know, that's fine.

I said what I had to and this has moved on.
You read it but keep doing so in a rather strange, convoluted and also wrong way.
And no, I am not offended by your post.
This is done, so have a good day.
One time on tren, I tried to bang my ex and I got almost this exact response.

I have some good and bad news on my recent labs using 25 mg daily of pharmacom test prop (the 50 mg/ml formula advertised as solvent-free which apparently probably contains ethyl oleate). Taken 6 hours after injection because I wanted to see near-peak levels:

Total T: 2861 ng/dL
SHBG: 26 nmol/L
Free T (EqD): 715 pg/mL
Free T (calc): 94 ng/dL
E2: 81 pg/mL

So the good news is their test isn't bunk, and if anything, is probably overdosed. Here's the bad news:

hs-CRP: 3.4 mg/L

Never in my life have I seen an hs-CRP above 1 mg/L on my labs. I was also using some Alphagels 20% DHT gel at the time, but it's hard to imagine a topical would drive up systemic inflammation. I stopped both the pharmacom test and the alphagels DHT, retested 4 days later while using some test cream instead:

hs-CRP 0.9 mg/L

Ethyl oleate in the pharmacom oil? I don't know. I don't really want to start using pharmacom test prop again to retest hs-CRP and see if it goes back up, but I might have to for science.

Never in my life have I seen an hs-CRP above 1 mg/L on my labs. I was also using some Alphagels 20% DHT gel at the time, but it's hard to imagine a topical would drive up systemic inflammation. I stopped both the pharmacom test and the alphagels DHT, retested 4 days later while using some test cream instead:

hs-CRP 0.9 mg/L

Ethyl oleate in the pharmacom oil? I don't know. I don't really want to start using pharmacom test prop again to retest hs-CRP and see if it goes back up, but I might have to for science.
Good info... i know driada uses EO but they say little. Need to get that bloodmarker checked

I have some good and bad news on my recent labs using 25 mg daily of pharmacom test prop (the 50 mg/ml formula advertised as solvent-free which apparently probably contains ethyl oleate). Taken 6 hours after injection because I wanted to see near-peak levels:

So the good news is their test isn't bunk, and if anything, is probably overdosed. Here's the bad news:

hs-CRP 0.9 mg/L

Wow, thanks for posting this.
The difference in that marker is mad.
So they do not declare the EO that you think it contains?

Wow, thanks for posting this.
The difference in that marker is mad.
So they do not declare the EO that you think it contains?
Here's what they say on their website:

"We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps, etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml! As carrier in all our vials is used grape seed oil."

That was obviously written by someone whose first language is not English. Does it mean that all of their oils use 5-10% EO? Do only the highly concentrated 450-600 mg/ml oils use EO? Or do the highly concentrated oils use 10% EO while the rest of their products use 5%? Who knows?

Then we have this from their Pharmatest P50 product page:
"PHARMATEST P50 (Testosterone Propionate 50 mg/mL) is a new offering in the injectable products line. Thanks to the low concentration, the product is very smooth and does not contain any solvents!"

Then we have RThoads as their representative saying, actually, he's pretty damn sure all of their oils contain EO, regardless of that text on the Pharmatest P50 page.

All of this confusion around the formulation and the inability to get a straight answer is making me appreciate the small-time domestic brewer, who you can speak to directly, and easily find out just exactly WTF he is putting into the product. I don't think this big name brand non-English speaking mystery sauce is working for me.

If I read that, I would think your 10% EO relating to higher concentrations would be what I understand, too.
It's quite astounding, actually, that this kind of thing comes from a big lab, and I am talking just in terms of product description/info.
Idk where you are, I imagine US?
But there are domestic sources on Meso that would be a better proposition for you, you are right about that.
Abandon the Pharmacom ship, pronto...
I hope you will be able to find something better, quickly.

hs-CRP 0.9 mg/L

Please fucking do. I'll pay for the tests and the vials anything you need. Because I was going to run a test where I was going to inject straight EO for few days and check if my CRP would increase or not.

You would save me the hassle ahaha

Back