pharmacom labs/ different looking vials

thinkclearLSD

20160716_163231.jpg 20160716_163213.jpg I bought 5 vials of testosterone Propionate along with 2 vials of testosterone Sustanon. Well the two bottles of Sustanon look like this.

Batch #'s or whatever #'s they use are the same or different on the sust vials?
Maybe different oil used in brewing?

They all have different codes, none match. With that said, it seems either different oil used for the 2 different sustanon oils, or, my clear vial of sustanon is really just a vial of propionate with a sustanon sticker on it.

Which of these things is not like the other? Pharmacom claims they make large batches which are uniform and tested. You don't have to go to college, however, to see those two bottles of sust are visually quite different.

I suppose it is possible you got the very last vial from one sust batch and the very first vial from another sust batch containing oil having a different color. That would suggest a recipe change or something changed in the raws.

@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs

Hey Frank, what's the story here? I'm counting on you to write a 20 page semi-intelligible dissertation that doesn't in any way explain why these two vials look different. In three...two...one...

Batch #'s or whatever #'s they use are the same or different on the sust vials?
Maybe different oil used in brewing?

They all have different codes, none match. With that said, it seems either different oil used for the 2 different sustanon oils, or, my clear vial of sustanon is really just a vial of propionate with a sustanon sticker on it.
Scratch codes and batch numbers are 2 completely different things OP. Scratch codes will all be different I believe but batch numbers should be the same is assume if from the same order. Look near the barcode for a number in small print, that should be the batch number.

Scratch codes and batch numbers are 2 completely different things OP. Scratch codes will all be different I believe but batch numbers should be the same is assume if from the same order. Look near the barcode for a number in small print, that should be the batch number.

The batch code is not even real, ive bought different esters of testosterone multiple times from them and they all have the same number.604331 is the same number everybody has. The only code pharmacom uses is the security check code. Basically the scratch code which tells you if your pharmacom gear is either really from pharmacom or if its a fake. Pharmacom does not use batch codes, as far as i know.

I have a total of 13 vials of testosterone from pharmacom, including enanthante, cypionate, propionate and sustanon and they all have always had that same number, honestly i dont know what the 604331 # is, but its not a batch code.

I have a total of 13 vials of testosterone from pharmacom, including enanthante, cypionate, propionate and sustanon and they all have always had that same number, honestly i dont know what the 604331 # is, but its not a batch code.
I just looked at some I have and it's also 604331.wtf

Well if that be the case then I stand corrected. That would definitely make it harder to indentify issues being as the check codes should all be different but hell I guess I could be wrong on that part too.

Frank @Pharmacom Labs made a long post in the past regarding batch #'s I do believe. Hard part would be finding that post tho in that mess of a thread of theirs.

Well if that be the case then I stand corrected. That would definitely make it harder to indentify issues being as the check codes should all be different but hell I guess I could be wrong on that part too.
It's not the the code under the scratch off its the number next to the barcode which happens to be the only other # on there besides the best by date.

Theirs several #s on the box. Do you think one could be the batch #. If that's the case why put it on packaging and not the vial. Unless it's part of the barcode?

hi guys. sorry for late reply, i was away for a while. i have mentioned in one of my messages on the board that batches on vials are equal to baches of raws batches we use.
we buy raws in huge amounts, hundreds of killograms for once. for this we have very good discounts. and this is the reason why so many vials have the same batch within a long period. in fact it means that this vial contains raws of exactly that batch which we tested and we know that its of good purity. we pay the biggest attention to raws purity. as for quantity yes it can be different, those vials could be produced at different days or even weeks. generally our equipment shall be set as per a particulate model to keep settings equal for a particular drug. but as you understand we do not have a separate production line for each product. we use the same line for vials, we just have different pipelines, some vessels and change them, clean not replacable parts before we start producing a new drug. after this replacing and cleaning settings and equimpent needs to be readjusted every time and when production starts it takes some time to get optimized values as per a scheduled program. this is a simplified explanation. thus of course some deviations are possible especially for first vials during a production cycle. it can not be that absolutely all vials of test e are equal only say 305 mg/ml. no one even certified manufacturer will be able to do this in industrial scale.
at the same time this results of 21% overdosage seems for me too much. of course i do not produce things myself and do not stand at the control pult, but for me it seems like there is some measuring deviation here. we would gladly cover expenses if someone esle send a vial of test e to Simec to get results.
Here is one of the long winded posts talking about batch #'s but I didn't quite see where it would explain different products having same number.

Who did you buy these from?
I got mine from Darius. I know mines not bunk because I've been using it instead of my trt cyp with no problems. Just don't understand the batch code process.

Back