pharmacom labs/ different looking vials

Yeah that's true. Does the website have a verification code test?
Yes mine does and it tested authentic on there. Like I said earlier no problem with the gear on my end I just don't understand about the batch #.

Yes mine does and it tested authentic on there. Like I said earlier no problem with the gear on my end I just don't understand about the batch #.

Hopefully pharmacon can sort this out because I wanted to try them out lol

This is just my opinion but their prices seem high for what they're offering anyway. Isn't it like 60usd for a vial of test?
Guess they need to pay for those fancy blister packs and packaging some how though.

Pharmacon keeps getting sketchier and sketchier. Not hating, but the pattern just seems this way. The guy whhos NPP looked like cotton balls made me decide to stay far away.
Hmmmm so you think it's sketchy but you still want to try it ? I'm glad I just blazed and read this lol so confused :oops:

If you order thru their domestic site its that much. But international its 43 bucks for test e i believe

View attachment 46151 View attachment 46152 I bought 5 vials of testosterone Propionate along with 2 vials of testosterone Sustanon. Well the two bottles of Sustanon look like this.
So, verification codes is OK ? Both vials from Basicstero ?

I don't know manufacturing details clearly (related batch number, labels printing, color of the oil ....)
I alredy asked our production team about different colors of the oils and now waiting for their answer

And one more thing, as Frank said about batch number:
"We buy raws in huge amounts, hundreds of killograms for once. For this we have very good discounts. And this is the reason why so many vials have the same batch within a long period. in fact it means that this vial contains raws of exactly that batch which we tested and we know that its of good purity."

I call bullshit. I've ordered from pcom several times. The orders I placed were about 8 months apart and every bottle I have has this same exact 604331 bs on it. So raws of different types(test c, primo, tren) have the exact same batch numbers on them? Anaboloclab tested 2 pcom test e twice and got values of 366 and 303 BOTH had this same 604331 number on it. This number means nothing and says nothing about the raws or shipments. If pcom has batch numbers, they are keeping it to themselves. I find it much more likely that a certain batch number tested well at anabolic lab and so they just put that number on everything.

"We buy raws in huge amounts, hundreds of killograms for once. For this we have very good discounts. And this is the reason why so many vials have the same batch within a long period. in fact it means that this vial contains raws of exactly that batch which we tested and we know that its of good purity."
You're a talking head and do as you're told. You function the same as a speed bump in a parking lot. Customers start comparing notes and ideas gather momentum. Then you appear and spew some shit that could possibly make sense if the planets aligned just right and slow things down.
I'm on to you. Each day more of us are.

You Fuck with the same raws that naps and everyone else does. Your advertising budget is bigger and your inflated prices fool folks into thinking you're something special. You aren't shit. A flash in the pan, little man.

I find it much more likely that a certain batch number tested well at anabolic lab and so they just put that number on everything.

Thats an interesting thought...
Would make sense how they sell at huge volumes but seem to have the same batch numbers months apart.

Thats an interesting thought...
Would make sense how they sell at huge volumes but seem to have the same batch numbers months apart.
Sure, if every story they tell is the truth and not just a story to pacify the masses...which is much more likely to be the truth. Perception is truth. They are making things up as they go along. They don't feel the need to prove a thing.
Arrogant motherfuckers that consider us sheep.

Back