Pharmacom Labs | NAN-D300 ("Deca") | 2024-01 | Janoshik

RThoads

Subscriber
PHARMA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
SHuESGB.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Nandrolone Decanoate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 276.36 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

underdosed
Thank you for taking a look. I'm just sharing the information that I have; it's up to you to decide how you feel about the result and if you like it or not.

276.36/300 = 0.92
92% of label claim is within the +/- 10% standard acceptable range.
It's considered a pass.

Nonetheless, regardless of opinions about pass or fail, the most important things are transparency, having real data, and honesty.

If I have access to a result, I will post it for the community regardless of how some people may feel about the result.

Testing is done to get real data and show the truth about what is in a product. It would be easy for some people to hand pick only the best results to share but that's not very helpful or good for the community; therefore, I'm committed to sharing all the results that I can, not just the best results.

I hope this level of integrity and honesty will mean something to people and be respected.

PHARMA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
SHuESGB.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Nandrolone Decanoate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 276.36 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024
Isn’t the purity quite low than usual?

Isn’t the purity quite low than usual?
The only active agent found was pure Nandrolone Decanoate, nothing else. There are no other comments on the report regarding purity and no impurities listed.

I think you may be talking about the concentration of the solution.
Its pure Nandrolone Decanoate dissolved in a carrier oil.
The concentration was found to be 276.36 mg/mL

As I mentioned in an previous post here:

276.36/300 = 0.92
92% of label claim is within the +/- 10% standard acceptable range.
Therefore, it's considered a pass.

It's up to you to decide how you feel about the result and if you like it or not.

Testing is done to get real data and show the truth about what is in a product. It would be easy for some people to hand pick only the best results to share but that's not very helpful or good for the community; therefore,

The most important things are transparency, having real data, and honesty.
If I have access to a result, I will post it for the community regardless of how some people may feel about the result.

I hope this level of integrity and honesty will mean something to people and be respected.

I didn’t post a comment with bad intentions either. But, if I am wrong, you guys claim to always add a little more of ingredients than usual so your products remain rather a little overdosed than under-dosed. Can that not be a fix in this situation? Why is the concentration lower than said label? Can that not be fixed/improved?

I didn’t post a comment with bad intentions either. But, if I am wrong, you guys claim to always add a little more of ingredients than usual so your products remain rather a little overdosed than under-dosed. Can that not be a fix in this situation? Why is the concentration lower than said label? Can that not be fixed/improved?
I don't take your questions as any bad intentions :)
It was a genuine question about this result and discussion of the result is what the thread is for.

The source claims to produce products with concentrations within +/- 10% of the label claim.
The "add a little" more is in regards to the total volume (quantity) of product in each vial; the producer tries to make sure to add a little over 10 mL to the 10 mL products.

As for further questions about the brand or source etc. it better that we take such topics to another section on the forum and the appropriate thread.
This is just to respect the community rules and intention of the analytic results section. I will quote and reply to your follow-up question in a thread in the underground so we may have the further discussion there.