MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

TD! 15 days from the time my label was created can’t beat it shit was packed good af too

Attachments

• IMG_1506.jpeg
    IMG_1506.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 151
Just an update, I’ve placed several orders with GA so far & everyone has gone extremely smooth & he’s very professional @ how he handles everything. Ty for all your help GA, much appreciated. Will update on quality in a few weeks which I’m excited to see the results of properly dosed gear.

appreciate the touchdown pic and the kind feedback you guys have been given.. still working my ass of to give you guys the best products, prices and services!

how y’all been doing lately

Steel is real! But what are you pouring into? a mold? I've taken a bunch of welding classes, and I'm curious. I like welding/measuring cold-rolled because tolerances were a little tighter (and it was WAY easier to clean).
We have a 3 strand continuous caster at my mill. We cast 8.5”, 10.5”, and 11.5” billets

as said I’m all listeners guys I have now decided to make all products 15% discounted. These prices will be steady and not edited any longer. The only way for benefitting the 15% is paying with following crypto coins;

- Monero 15%
- Solana 15%
- Litecoin 15%
- Ethereum 15%
- Bitcoin Cash 15%
- Binance Coin 15%
- EOS 15%
- USDT TRC20 / USDT ERC20 15%
- Ethereum Classic 15%

I have worked on an new PDF file and pastebin.

The PDF file will be in two pages, the first page will be prices that is calculated with the 15% discount added and the second page will be prices with bitcoin or other coins that is not mentioned which means you pay the standard pricing list.

I will make sure to not confuse anyone and make it understandable.

Is this information valid as of today, Jun 16th?
If it's no longer correct can we get an updated version of that post?

-Thank You

Last edited:
aaaaand TOUCHDOWN! after exactly 14 days to EU.

the ordering process is soo smooth and simple, amazing. i've made a mistake with the BTC payment but the seller was like "listen little fat kid, this time i gotchu but next time do it right or i will smack your face" and i was like "yea, sorry sir ".

na, just kidding - seller is an amazing dude, extremly helpful.

the packaging - bro, i've never experienced such a secured safe packaging like these guys did - 10 out of 10!

the vial fillings are ALL on the same level, also very clean and "worthy" looking (excuse my bad englisch, never learned it school. just from watching movies n sh#t).

also thank you for the freebies - test cyp is ALWAYS welcome at my house, haha.

1000031575.jpg

aaaaand TOUCHDOWN! after exactly 14 days to EU.

the ordering process is soo smooth and simple, amazing. i've made a mistake with the BTC payment but the seller was like "listen little fat kid, this time i gotchu but next time do it right or i will smack your face" and i was like "yea, sorry sir ".

na, just kidding - seller is an amazing dude, extremly helpful.

the packaging - bro, i've never experienced such a secured safe packaging like these guys did - 10 out of 10!

the vial fillings are ALL on the same level, also very clean and "worthy" looking (excuse my bad englisch, never learned it school. just from watching movies n sh#t).

also thank you for the freebies - test cyp is ALWAYS welcome at my house, haha.

View attachment 286672
damn, that’s pretty fast considering it EU huh?

btw we assist and helps in any ways, we’re not here to just take the money and ship careless. We use our time, despite you made an mistake we corrected it as well and made it ok again. as you see all our orders is packaged stealth and discreet.

enjoy the products mate!!

TD approx 2 weeks from order. Lots of freebies. Everything is filled exactly the same. Good comms

Black lighted all bottles and no floaties
thanks for sharing your experience mate, we do appreciate it a lot and hope to see a lot more feedbacks from the rest :)

enjoy !