MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

anyways, I've had a good experience with tp. Got some US Domestic Golds from him back in march of this year, strictly been running 2ius since.

I did pull the trigger on some usa international blacks a couple of days ago for my pops, He's 64 yrs old and its gonna be his 1st time running gh same as it was mine this year :) . Communication has been slow... I sent confirmation of btc payment on Sunday and still haven't heard back on anything (could be because its international usa vs usa domestic or that tp is having some challenges in life and if that's the case i wish him the best . ). I just wanted to give a little insight on my experience with TP. He's legit as far as I'm concerned. Ill update when i get tracking on the black tops :cool:

Why would you post a picture of how’s it packaged? Honestly, what makes you think that is a good idea?
To show how well its packed. Do u got a problem with what I post??? Its my property... ill post what i want. If any mods here have a problem with my posts.... then they can take them down and warn/ban me accordingly.

To show how well its packed. Do u got a problem with what I post??? Its my property... ill post what i want. If any mods here have a problem with my posts.... then they can take them down and warn/ban me accordingly.
It’s fucking stupid that’s why. No one needs to see how it’s packed or anything like that. You’re obviously new to this and have zero care for security.

It’s fucking stupid that’s why. No one needs to see how it’s packed or anything like that. You’re obviously new to this and have zero care for security.
hahaha your dam right I'm new to this. 1st time running gh ever, 1st time making a meso account this year, 1st time arguing with another member on a message board, yea I post "revealing" pics....just take a look at my other posts (I don't care). I'm a antisocial "sheltered from the world" introverted fuck and I don't give a shit.

hahaha your dam right I'm new to this. 1st time running gh ever, 1st time making a meso account this year, 1st time arguing with another member on a message board, yea I post "revealing" pics....just take a look at my other posts (I don't care). I'm a antisocial "sheltered from the world" introverted fuck and I don't give a shit.
Remove the package picture. It will give away how this sources stealth packaging and can increase custom risks. You are are free to post pictures of the product itself but not the packaging

It's about the security of both consumers and vendors. Don't need to spoon feed the Feds what to look for.

If you can't resist, a picture of the products is fine (although unnecessary).

It's about the security of both consumers and vendors. Don't need to spoon feed the Feds what to look for.

If you can't resist, a picture of the products is fine (although unnecessary).
alright noted. And I feel the need to post pics as a sort of semi "proof" that the product I'm giving any kind of praise to is sort of "legit" (don't take my experience with a lab as ANY sort of confirmation that said lab is trustworthy, do your own research and make up your own fucking minds. I'm a nobody here ha) And I've seen enough skepticism/hostility here to know that if anyone starts giving too much praise to a certain lab....then that member or members are usually labeled shills especially if you are a new member such as MYSELF and certainly if you are new and post "praise" with NO personal pics of the product.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

How's the GH serum and IGF1 tests looking with TP? Everyone on meso and PM raves over the products, and after the recent horrible gh serum tests being posted with kits4less, think I'm going to be making the switch to TP