MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

You seem pretty manic and unhinged. You sure you should be cycling?
yea I'm a bit immature and manic at times. So what?? its my problem not yours. I'm learning along the way.... again fucking NOTED not to show packaging on product for safety of said lab and other customers. And I'm hardly on a "cycle" ..20mgs var,2iugh,some thyroid meds and other ancillaries....a bikini competitor "cycle" at most haha

And now back to regularly scheduled programing....... Today is a good day!, TP followed through ... so here's the rundown, Placed order on 6/9 and gave funds same day. Communication was abit off and on (TP takes a couple of days to answer questions, Its understandable.. a poster here said he was having some challenges in life) and my product came today!!!!! TP was professional enough to even upgrade my usa international order to USA domestic without even having to be asked.( I was checking his site periodically and saw a couple of days after I placed my order that usa dom was back in stock, so i sent a dm asking if he could change order to usa dom and his reply was "have already done so") That's good fucking customer service. :cool:placed.jpgfundz.jpgblackgold.jpg

And now back to regularly scheduled programing....... Today is a good day!, TP followed through ... so here's the rundown, Placed order on 6/9 and gave funds same day. Communication was abit off and on (TP takes a couple of days to answer questions, Its understandable.. a poster here said he was having some challenges in life) and my product came today!!!!! TP was professional enough to even upgrade my usa international order to USA domestic without even having to be asked.( I was checking his site periodically and saw a couple of days after I placed my order that usa dom was back in stock, so i sent a dm asking if he could change order to usa dom and his reply was "have already done so") That's good fucking customer service. :cool:View attachment 287073View attachment 287074View attachment 287075
Damn he’s already on batch #131?

Don’t think we ever saw 127 and 128?

Wonder when the testing will drop for these and the new gold batch

eh ill see how my pops reacts to these 131's I ordered this batch for him for health and longevity purposes .. I was sharing my golds batch 123 with him at 2ius and he felt a difference (slightly better sleep,tiny joint pains and aches disappearing) Hes 64yrs old juices vegetables twice a week,goes to gym 6 days a week.. my Dad looks good for 64 and I'm trying to help him live a long life:)

eh ill see how my pops reacts to these 131's I ordered this batch for him for health and longevity purposes .. I was sharing my golds batch 123 with him at 2ius and he felt a difference (slightly better sleep,tiny joint pains and aches disappearing) Hes 64yrs old juices vegetables twice a week,goes to gym 6 days a week.. my Dad looks good for 64 and I'm trying to help him live a long life:)

Good stuff man hope the best for your dad and his health. Sounds like he’s a rock solid dude even without the gh

Excited to try TP. I know a few people said communication may take a couple days so im just going to be patient. his prices are competitive and seems to have the highest purity stuff on the market

100%- optis HPLC testing has been dropping off in the past ~yearish. Used to buy his products but not anymore
On the other hand, the recent batches of TP's blacktops have not been HPLC tested at all. And those batches that were tested in recent times were not tested for dimers and at a testing outlet that generally reports higher purity% than Jano's standard procedure.

On the other hand, the recent batches of TP's blacktops have not been HPLC tested at all. And those batches that were tested in recent times were not tested for dimers and at a testing outlet that generally reports higher purity% than Jano's standard procedure.
Was gonna say this. I honestly don’t trust Analiza’s test results to be comparable to Jano’s quality testing at all, especially without dimer testing available. Why does TP use Analiza and not do dimer tasting anyway? That alone is questionable to me.

Was gonna say this. I honestly don’t trust Analiza’s test results to be comparable to Jano’s quality testing at all, especially without dimer testing available. Why does TP use Analiza and not do dimer tasting anyway? That alone is questionable to me.
Because of this
First of all I am not Godly or even close to that word on PM board. I consider my self like a normal person and nothing special( which is infact very true. Like i had posted above i am a NOBODY and that is the truth) FYI if you read through posts on PM there are some people who complain but those posts are not deleted. Anyway to be fair yes here its the wild wild west. But fair enough.

A guess only regarding me not writing this post. And please give constructive criticism to make us work harder and give better service. It will be appreciated. The whole community if works together can make improvements in each aspect be it sources or be it customers.

Ok you are right in the batches i thought you were referring to batch 77 and batch 71..infact was batch 76 and 71. We try our best to keep the batches above their required levels of 12 ius of mauves and 15 iu of blacks. Infact try to put extra and tell customers how much it was tested. Now you can take it negatively or positively. For some reason now i do not remember why that particular mauves batch had so much extra in it. .Some people like same price for more gh some do not. As they call on PM board more bang for the buck..And i do not take it negatively as long as the batch itself is consistent. Infact very hard to make the same batch vary too much as Gh is not made in expensive facilities.

I think there is a misconception that we are upset with jano that our test results come out with lower purity. Yes initially it was a shock but than we realized that everyone's was coming out low..In-fact one of the source here on meso testing our gh with jano had good results on one of the mauves batches which tested at 95-96 percent and the next batch at 92-93 percent.. Do not hold me accountable with these numbers just giving you an idea of what it was observed..This was not my concern. My concern was that same batch when we tested with jano ourselves initially when he came out new testing had two different results one good and one not so good on two different occasions. This is due to the fact that it was a new testing method and had some teething problems or was jano and his team overwhelmed with work or some other reason. I do not know. And the differences were pretty significant.. I even told this to jano that there is quite a bit of difference and we know that is a bit hard to achieve or do if the vials came from same batch. Hence the change in testing and leaving jano and going to private labs in China. Otherwise I was not upset as the results generally came out lower.

Good to know you are not jano shill. jano has contributed to this community and i can go all the way back to when he entered the scene and how it all transpired ( but i think no need for now) but he was considered a pleasant welcome when this happened. Also you are wrong when you say hell with testing. That was never our aim and never is..We still test but maybe it is not up to par with yours or meso standard.. But we test each and every batch independently. Again I think we know where to do it now and have sent samples which will take some time to get to that lab and once done will do the necessary work and will reveal the results. But will take a bit of time. Now lets see how you react to a different lab testing it.

Fair call bro and i understand where you coming from. My only request to you and members is that we are not here to cheat you or take advantage of you. We want to give you the best product we are capable of. And your criticism is appreciated which will make us give better service. And we will thank you for it..I have seen you have posted that our t/a is bad our communication is bad and our testing has issues. We have started to work on the first two issues for quite a few months and i think we are better than before. And we are working on trying to find alternative solution to the testing issue. And hopefully will be able to sort it out. Thanks again for your insight about our work and your constructive criticism to make us realize where we need to make improvements. Appreciated.

Ps. Apologies if i just copied part of the concerned members text and posted here along with my response if some find it an issue

Because of this
Honestly, this all just reads to me like a bs excuse to start using a lab that gives you a higher % each test. I’m sure he would have wished Jano never changed testing columns so that all his stuff would be 99% no dimer, but I much prefer getting more accurate testing and a more realistic idea of how much dimer is actually present. From TP we now get tests from a lab know to give inflated purity %, no dimer testing at all, and incomplete testing where batches have no testing to look at whatsoever. Also, despite TP’s claim, we have seen significant variance within batches of hgh as can be seen looking at any of the testing groups or anyone doing routine variance testing like k4l. With the proliferation of high quality hgh availability I just don’t see how anyone can accept such half assed testing from a third party lab people are (correctly imo) skeptical of just based on name brand recognition.

Honestly, this all just reads to me like a bs excuse to start using a lab that gives you a higher % each test. I’m sure he would have wished Jano never changed testing columns so that all his stuff would be 99% no dimer, but I much prefer getting more accurate testing and a more realistic idea of how much dimer is actually present. From TP we now get tests from a lab know to give inflated purity %, no dimer testing at all, and incomplete testing where batches have no testing to look at whatsoever. Also, despite TP’s claim, we have seen significant variance within batches of hgh as can be seen looking at any of the testing groups or anyone doing routine variance testing like k4l. With the proliferation of high quality hgh availability I just don’t see how anyone can accept such half assed testing from a third party lab people are (correctly imo) skeptical of just based on name brand recognition.
I think k4l Is a bad example in this case. Multiple people on PM posting like 15-18 GH serum tests, with the newest bloodwork also showing an IGF-1 score of 94 on k4l, while the jano HPLC tests for the batches showing anywhere from 96-97% purity with no, or low dimer. So k4l is either sending stuff to jano for testing, then selling an entirely different product, or there's maybe something going on with the purity testing. I'm more inclined to lean towards option 1 at this point (that he's selling a different product than was tested), or there's major quality control issues vial-to-vial

I won't be touching k4ls product again, so that leaves TP, opti, and QSC. TP has the best reviews across multiple boards and forums and a decade or more of experience, QSC gives sketchy vibes and berates customers (also doesn't confirm payments so you're just waiting for 3-4 weeks hoping something shows up) so it's basically TP and opti the way I see it, and TP comes highly recommended by casual bodybuilders and IFBB pros alike, so TP seems to be the best option based off user reviews, gh serums tests, And igf1 numbers

But back to your point, in an ideal scenario, you'd want to have lab tests from multiple third party laboratories incase there's user error on the people performing the tests, equipment error due to inaccurate machine calibrations, or pay-for-play shenanigans happening (and I'm not insinuating in any way that this is the Case, just pointing out that it is theoretically a possibility). So ideally you'd want testing from multiple labs, across multiple brands to see how far off their testing results vary, and to paint as accurate of a picture as possible

Bloodwork tells all though.

Last edited:
I think k4l Is a bad example in this case.
I wanna be clear I wasn’t endorsing them and haven’t bought from them. I’ve just seen fairly big variances in some of their testing. That said, I agree it appears they’ve been sending quality stuff off for testing and selling cheaper stuff based on some of gh serum and igf1 testing I’ve seen. I was more pointing out variance within batches is not unusual despite what TP claims.

So ideally you'd want testing from multiple labs, across multiple brands to see how far off their testing results vary, and to paint as accurate of a picture as possible

I would be *very* interested to see jano testing of a batch TP has actually tested with Analyzia to compare. The guy who sent samples of his homebrew to all three labs (jano, analyzia, chromate) made me fairly convinced that analyzia was not as competent or professional as jano (ditto chromate).

TP comes highly recommended by casual bodybuilders and IFBB pros so I'm very much looking forward to trying his product

This kinda what makes me feel off. TP is the longtime reigning star of the gh game and should be able to afford robust testing from the best quality lab, not skipping batches, and not skipping dimer testing.

I wanna be clear I wasn’t endorsing them and haven’t bought from them. I’ve just seen fairly big variances in some of their testing. That said, I agree it appears they’ve been sending quality stuff off for testing and selling cheaper stuff based on some of gh serum and igf1 testing I’ve seen. I was more pointing out variance within batches is not unusual despite what TP claims.

I would be *very* interested to see jano testing of a batch TP has actually tested with Analyzia to compare. The guy who sent samples of his homebrew to all three labs (jano, analyzia, chromate) made me fairly convinced that analyzia was not as competent or professional as jano (ditto chromate).

This kinda what makes me feel off. TP is the longtime reigning star of the gh game and should be able to afford robust testing from the best quality lab, not skipping batches, and not skipping dimer testing.
Fair points. I think testing through multiple labs would be the best practice for any source.

I agree entirely, which is why I find my gh elsewhere. Any situation in which a vendor choses a less vetted and credible lab for the sole reason of receiving a higher purity% for purposes of marketing is a red flag. Scrutiny drives quality, impose less scrutiny, receive lower quality. There are more then enough other mfgs and vendors that test through Jano and have better results with the addition of dimer testing. I understand that TP has been around a long time with an acceptable track record and that's all some people care about. But I think meso does not have much love for tp giving the current gh market and testing climate.