MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

As in he responded quickly after I shot him a message and my package arrived shortly after. All in all it was excellent customer service and a complete 180 from how it used to be a few years back

Safe to say he’ll be my go-to from now on
Weird though since those have been out of stock. International and domestic. If you say so though, more power to ya

What's the best way to reach TP lately? I need to get the password for the website.

When I ordered they were still available! The 15iu tops that measured 17iu. Either way communication is stellar
Even if you did in fact get blacktops before they sold out communication has not been stellar. I used to hype tp up so much now its like a long drawn out ordeal to just put in an order.

Even if you did in fact get blacktops before they sold out communication has not been stellar. I used to hype tp up so much now its like a long drawn out ordeal to just put in an order.
Also hearing this from a ton of others on Sessions.
1 persons experience is not the same as multiple peoples.

Also hearing this from a ton of others on Sessions.
1 persons experience is not the same as multiple peoples.
I could see him making so many trans actions that he only provides to the ones buying up tons of it at a time… wht ever is left gets diddled out

Whats funny to me is u saw when there were blacks with a yellow tint? Yet all others who carry blacks had the same thing… which tells me a lot of different sources are getting them from the same place…

I could see him making so many trans actions that he only provides to the ones buying up tons of it at a time… wht ever is left gets diddled out

Whats funny to me is u saw when there were blacks with a yellow tint? Yet all others who carry blacks had the same thing… which tells me a lot of different sources are getting them from the same place…

Some dom and intl sources are quick to say "UGL" instead of "QSC," but QSC is probably what they meant whether they knew it or not

Has his communication got any better? Thinking of getting a couple GH kits and can’t seem to get a reply from my normal GH guy. I have some TPs here im happy with, wouldnt mind a few more to tie me over. His communication in the past was just sooooo stressful though lol.

Has his communication got any better? Thinking of getting a couple GH kits and can’t seem to get a reply from my normal GH guy. I have some TPs here im happy with, wouldnt mind a few more to tie me over. His communication in the past was just sooooo stressful though lol.
Who cares if his communication is good or not. Check the website to see what’s in stock and place an order. What’s there to communicate about

Who cares if his communication is good or not. Check the website to see what’s in stock and place the order.
Comms are wildly important. His friend and even himself have stated
1. Hes been under the weather, responses and ordering has become more drawn out than it used to be.
2. Stated there is a delay with his securenym email address and the website emails. I placed a website order and had to reach out later to ask if he would send me the btc addresss. Again, little unusual but I do not want to order from other vendors
3. He stated in Sessions that the website and email order process is getting too fucked and delayed. We are to send him orders in sessions to reach him faster with a quicker response.

Finally got my order to him, after placing on website, then messaging him. Made payment, got the regular 'ok' reply. Usually means nothing left to do but wait for informed delivery to show your tracking.
Its not showing yet, used to he much faster, still giving him benefit of the doubt.

TLDR: Comms ARE important. You dont pay on the website dipshit and theres not an automated payment request system. You Still have to wait for him to email you after you gst the confirmation. That hasnt been happening

Comms are wildly important. His friend and even himself have stated
1. Hes been under the weather, responses and ordering has become more drawn out than it used to be.
2. Stated there is a delay with his securenym email address and the website emails. I placed a website order and had to reach out later to ask if he would send me the btc addresss. Again, little unusual but I do not want to order from other vendors
3. He stated in Sessions that the website and email order process is getting too fucked and delayed. We are to send him orders in sessions to reach him faster with a quicker response.

Finally got my order to him, after placing on website, then messaging him. Made payment, got the regular 'ok' reply. Usually means nothing left to do but wait for informed delivery to show your tracking.
Its not showing yet, used to he much faster, still giving him benefit of the doubt.

TLDR: Comms ARE important. You dont pay on the website dipshit and theres not an automated payment request system. You Still have to wait for him to email you after you gst the confirmation. That hasnt been happening

I didn’t say you pay on the website you twat I said check the website to see what’s in stock and place the order

Surprise, it’s actually worse lol. But damn if it’s not the best generic on the market

…Whats funny to me is u saw when there were blacks with a yellow tint? Yet all others who carry blacks had the same thing… which tells me a lot of different sources are getting them from the same place…
it was very interesting watching that unfold.

Sponsors

Latest posts