MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

That sucks to hear I’ve got 5 kits of the blacktop yellowish waiting for next blast

Wife and I just went through a bunch of batch 126 (yellow tint). I’ve ran a few brands and we were gonna order more but he was sold out.
Drugs are very individual, other peoples experience may not be yours.

@tp2013 (cannot tag) – I tried sending you a PM, but they are disabled.

SecureNYM is posioned by the majority of Tor exits

Your PGP pubkey is unavailable from keyservers

Do you do business securely, at all bro?! Get on Proton, or something, jeezus.

@tp2013 (cannot tag) – I tried sending you a PM, but they are disabled.

SecureNYM is posioned by the majority of Tor exits

Your PGP pubkey is unavailable from keyservers

Do you do business securely, at all bro?! Get on Proton, or something, jeezus.

Is this your next consulting venture?

@tp2013

Tp, whats up. Whats goin on lately? Youre out of so much stock, harder to reach than usual, etc.
Im finally almost through my kits (hgh it takes a lil while) come back to order again and its like everything went to shit

@tp2013

Tp, whats up. Whats goin on lately? Youre out of so much stock, harder to reach than usual, etc.
Im finally almost through my kits (hgh it takes a lil while) come back to order again and its like everything went to shit
You may have explained in Sessions buy i haven't been able to get back in after getting a new phone.

I think people are just a touch OCD when it comes to test results..testimonials, etc. If I put my Proton mail up TP would know exactly who i am I've probably moved over a thousand of his kits at this point. I have yet to have a complaint. just the opposite i get texts telling me how good my (his:p) GH is TPs Stuff is on point, and a screaming deal on top of it... and that's not bias its the truth. I use it myself and seem to be doing OK

I think people are just a touch OCD when it comes to test results..testimonials, etc. If I put my Proton mail up TP would know exactly who i am I've probably moved over a thousand of his kits at this point. I have yet to have a complaint. just the opposite i get texts telling me how good my (his:p) GH is TPs Stuff is on point, and a screaming deal on top of it... and that's not bias its the truth. I use it myself and seem to be doing OK
Lmao reread what i typed. I never once questioned his quality. In fact i wont go elsewhere because of all the success ive had with his gh

Dos anyone reach TP directly at his securenym.net email instead of ordering over his website? It’s been a while since I’ve used his stuff but always shot him a message and got it taken care of like that. Don’t know if he’s changed things up

Dos anyone reach TP directly at his securenym.net email instead of ordering over his website? It’s been a while since I’ve used his stuff but always shot him a message and got it taken care of like that. Don’t know if he’s changed things up
Yeah you can, slow to respond but he does

Nah chief what? I dont get what you're saying
As in he responded quickly after I shot him a message and my package arrived shortly after. All in all it was excellent customer service and a complete 180 from how it used to be a few years back

Safe to say he’ll be my go-to from now on

Sponsors

Latest posts