MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

MEDITROPE blacks 127* I just opened first 2 vials and there isn’t much vacuum seal,
Has anyone else noticed this ?
Or maybe it’s just a couple vials

MEDITROPE blacks 127* I just opened first 2 vials and there isn’t much vacuum seal,

Between all the brands I’ve tried I’ve always found a few that had no or “low” vacuum.

On a more positive note I got my igf blood test done on 2/3 iu morning and night and come back 700s was very happy with that

Mailfense has locked me out. So you need to use only for now tp2013@securenym.net and can also contact me via sessions id..
New app for chatting and for updates.. If you want instant contact with us please use this Plus will be posting updates in here. Once in a while mails to us not reach so this is a good way to make sure your order or your query is replied to on time.

getsession.org/

Our sessions id: 05c81110e378ddcc48ca674110805f5b3e46dd2f516408af5676ec50b37ea60f42

our site theproviderofgh.com

all our orders were being forwarded to mailfence from our website. so if you not get reply to your order than please contact us at securenym.net thanks

Mine had no vacuum seal. But the puck liquifies pretty rapidly, which is supposed to be a good sign of high quality GH right?

Is there someone with feedback on TP's Tirzepatide? I've found similar cost overseas but not domestic. There's no testing on the purity (emailed TP, no response yet).

However, figure someone has utilized their Tirzepatide?… maybe not lol.

Mine had no vacuum seal. But the puck liquifies pretty rapidly, which is supposed to be a good sign of high quality GH right?
How quick? Good GH usually takes a handful of minutes to dissolve (clear up). Should never be instant. That's what the old timers taught me when I jumped on my first cycle a few years back.

I'm open to someone correcting me. But that's what I've read and been told brother.

Back