MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Opti/kits4less/tp

All in that order? U gunna test each or use each to see how they all do?
I was looking at the labs for the gh from kits 4 less a while back. The purity isn’t that high, from what I can remember; and they all contain dimer - that part I’m sure of.

I was looking at the labs for the gh from kits 4 less a while back. The purity isn’t that high, from what I can remember; and they all contain dimer - that part I’m sure of.

I'm not sure why they don't have a rep on MESO. With all their testing and reimbursement for customer tests, they might do well here.

Not the new batches. Personally tried all three as well and K4L gave the least amount of sides at higher IU dosages (> 4iu)

One thing I’ve noticed from GH sampling though, is it’s very subjective and varies person to person, based on other AAS in current regiment.

Attachments

• IMG_4131.png
    IMG_4131.png
    286.6 KB · Views: 93
Weird, what goes into these business decisions. This guy just stubborn or lazy or what?
From what I see he’s playing it smart. Drumming up enough support from other forums to have a solid base, and is about to launch his whole AAS line too. I’m sure once he launches the oils he’ll come back to Meso with enough of a reputation to make a splash. From personal experience they stand out from their ease of ordering, to online payment network, to overall website experience and 2-3 day TA and they shouldn’t jeopardize that by growing too fast (like some other sources we see here)

From what I see he’s playing it smart. Drumming up enough support from other forums to have a solid base, and is about to launch his whole AAS line too. I’m sure once he launches the oils he’ll come back to Meso with enough of a reputation to make a splash. From personal experience they stand out from their ease of ordering, to online payment network, to overall website experience and 2-3 day TA and they shouldn’t jeopardize that by growing too fast (like some other sources we see here)
He’s in other boards. He might be busy enough. Look at stan. Dude would go under if he went somewhere else.

This seems like two completely opposite interpretations.

any testing on the other black tops on the site? What's the TA looking like these days?
Took 9 days for me IIRC from last month. Domestic USA. Would’ve been a couple days sooner if it didn’t happen to fall on a Sunday and holiday Monday. So really would’ve been 7 days

Back