MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

I'd definitely wait. You can't get that money back if you send it to the wrong address.

I came to the same conclusion and decided to wait. Haven’t heard back yet. I’ll give it a few days then order from another source.
Hopefully he replies back as I’m wanting to try his stuff. Then my opti/kits4less/Tp feelz experiment will be complete.

I came to the same conclusion and decided to wait. Haven’t heard back yet. I’ll give it a few days then order from another source.
Hopefully he replies back as I’m wanting to try his stuff. Then my opti/kits4less/Tp feelz experiment will be complete.
Sometimes it does take him a few days to respond. IMO it's still worth being patient for.

^That's a logical and rational conclusion. This seems like an adult who is not on tren or amphetamines.

Where are you seeing the BTC address? Because the method I use to pay - shows me the address like that, but the dots represent additional numbers on either side. The dots aren’t part of the address. it also displays the suggested BTC address that you’re looking for below.

Where are you seeing the BTC address? Because the method I use to pay - shows me the address like that, but the dots represent additional numbers on either side. The dots aren’t part of the address. it also displays the suggested BTC address that you’re looking for below.

Email.

I ordered off his site then had to wait for an email from him with a Bitcoin address. It’s not automated, at least it sure doesn’t seem like it. I did receive a following email that was definitely automated to join his session group. I downloaded it and it’s stupid and un-navigatable so I deleted it lol *old man screams at cloud*

Email.

I ordered off his site then had to wait for an email from him with a Bitcoin address. It’s not automated, at least it sure doesn’t seem like it. I did receive a following email that was definitely automated to join his session group. I downloaded it and it’s stupid and un-navigatable so I deleted it lol *old man screams at cloud*
Once you have placed your order you can message him to add you to the sessions groups.

does he provide usps tracking? wanna place an order soon but wanna make sure ima be home and not at work when it comes
Just sign up for informed delivery on USPS. You’ll never have to ask for a USPS tracking number again. It automatically shows up for your address

Opti/kits4less/tp

All in that order? U gunna test each or use each to see how they all do?

Back