MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Trying to edit my post, I was mistaken.

Those results posted above from QSc were from CN supplied by Tracy directly to Jano, back before the first holiday shutdown.

Everyone jumped on those results and ordered from CN for shipping on 10/8. The subsequent order received tested at 96.8%
Yeah we can't edit lol.
Thanks, I can at least wrap my head around that better. Still surprising results from the grey tops. Assumed those were better quality with the cost

How are you getting on with batch #126 from TP bro?
It's doing it's job, I retained more mass this cruise than ever before. I just started cycle again 1/01.
I was running half a vial (8.5iu) /day and dropped that to around 6iu because of the sides. Still having them, giving it some days to balance out before reassessing.
I started a kidney cleanse stack that has a few natural diuretics to see if it would help. Pissing like crazy but not much relief.
Side effects are swelling in the hands (right hand much more than left) and CTS. Unbearable at night and I need my sleep. If it doesn't improve I'll drop the dose further

Batch 126 black tops are closer to 18 iu’s per vial .they are excellent, I have the “yellowish tint” black tops. Which honestly I can’t even see any tint..

It's doing it's job, I retained more mass this cruise than ever before. I just started cycle again 1/01.
I was running half a vial (8.5iu) /day and dropped that to around 6iu because of the sides. Still having them, giving it some days to balance out before reassessing.
I started a kidney cleanse stack that has a few natural diuretics to see if it would help. Pissing like crazy but not much relief.
Side effects are swelling in the hands (right hand much more than left) and CTS. Unbearable at night and I need my sleep. If it doesn't improve I'll drop the dose further
Thank you mate - I am thinking about only running 4iu per day so I will see how I get on with the sides

They test everything. HGH, oils, pills, raws, peptides, whatever has enough interest. Community safety is the goal.
Thats awesome and something I wouldn't mind chipping in for here and there depending on what it is being tested. I've always liked communities like this that help us all as customers know what we should be buying and what we should be avoiding.

Thank you mate - I am thinking about only running 4iu per day so I will see how I get on with the sides
Someone in the Session chats suggested telmisartan. Supposedly when it cuts the aldosterone it lowers the water retention, which alleviates the cts, swollen hands and numbness.
I'm only a few days into 40mg telm/day and I can close my right hand without tingling now.
Maybe too early too say, but this seems like a decent solution

Someone in the Session chats suggested telmisartan. Supposedly when it cuts the aldosterone it lowers the water retention, which alleviates the cts, swollen hands and numbness.
I'm only a few days into 40mg telm/day and I can close my right hand without tingling now.
Maybe too early too say, but this seems like a decent solution
As you know from the session chat I'm a big proponent of HCTZ for unwanted HGH side effects. If you feel that the telemasaetan is not enough there are multiple medications that combine telemasaetan and HCTZ together and could be worth a look.

As you know from the session chat I'm a big proponent of HCTZ for unwanted HGH side effects. If you feel that the telemasaetan is not enough there are multiple medications that combine telemasaetan and HCTZ together and could be worth a look.
Yep, I remember. I'm keeping it in mind for if/when it gets to that point. I have minimal experience with diuretics up until this point so I'm trying to ease into it.

Trying to edit my post, I was mistaken.

Those results posted above from QSc were from CN supplied by Tracy directly to Jano, back before the first holiday shutdown.

Everyone jumped on those results and ordered from CN for shipping on 10/8. The subsequent order received tested at 96.8%
How many mg/iu were in each? Were they overdosed or no? Wondering if I’ve been under dosing myself on accident. Thanks for sharing all this info on testing.

Back