MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

First order. 3 day T/A. This will be my second time ever using GH. First time was goodlyfe's which I really liked I just couldn't pass up the price point for the "yellowish" blacktops. For what its worth, I couldn't tell they were any bit of yellow looked white to me

I would have expected the Black Tops to be better due to the hype and price point. I guess QSC wins this one.

Attachments

• TP hgh.png
    TP hgh.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 293
  • qsc hgh.png
    qsc hgh.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 304
I would have expected the Black Tops to be better due to the hype and price point. I guess QSC wins this one.
i heard thats an old batch of QSC that they dont sell anymore but would like to see more blind testing of QSC hgh tho cause i haven't even seen pharma test that good.. if it consistently test like that by random people doing blind test then thats impressive but i need more than one test to make a judgement

i heard thats an old batch of QSC that they dont sell anymore but would like to see more blind testing of QSC hgh tho cause i haven't even seen pharma test that good.. if it consistently test like that by random people doing blind test then thats impressive but i need more than one test to make a judgement
There have been 3 recent independent tests done on QSC 10iu that I'm aware of. The one I posted was surprisingly high purity, but was also an in-house test submitted by QSC. The result from a blind test last month had 3% less purity, but no dimmer and also a slight overfill. Two other tests are still in queue with Jano and should come back this month.

There have been 3 recent independent tests done on QSC 10iu that I'm aware of. The one I posted was surprisingly high purity, but was also an in-house test submitted by QSC. The result from a blind test last month had 3% less purity, but no dimmer and also a slight overfill. Two other tests are still in queue with Jano and should come back this month.
thats not bad do you know if it was blind testing?

wish they labeled batches on vials like medi so we know what batches are being tested

thats not bad do you know if it was blind testing?

wish they labeled batches on vials like medi so we know what batches are being tested
Yes, all three tests are blind tests run by the same group with different people ordering and supplying the sample sent to Jano.

Yes, all three tests are blind tests run by the same group with different people ordering and supplying the sample sent to Jano.
okay well thats good to know cant wait to see the results

i just know that QSC visited janoshik lab recently so who knows what kinda deal they worked out... thats why im kinda iffy

Roughly how much is it to test the GH? With everything included.(shipping etc)?!
Also you just need to send one vial? Howd you get hooked up into that discord.. id love to throw down money with people for tests .. thats awesome!

Roughly how much is it to test the GH? With everything included.(shipping etc)?!
Also you just need to send one vial? Howd you get hooked up into that discord.. id love to throw down money with people for tests .. thats awesome!
Will DM you an invite. Cost depends on how many are in the test. Ranges from $19 to $35.

Will DM you an invite. Cost depends on how many are in the test. Ranges from $19 to $35.
I would be interested as well. I currently have tp gold tops I just started. I have used opti, tp, supertropin, GL, geno, serostim, saizen, and plenty of others over the years.

Back