MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

for now only the tinted ones. New batch for pure white golds will need to wait till end of the month but new batch of blacks is with us now. and ready for sale
I love the tinted black tops, just hoping they aren't gone before I can rush another order to you.

Ok i think now its working
Well, as much as I like the idea of a lab test but batch 125 is already sold out for such a long time, I would have loved to see batch 126 being tested. I don’t see the reason for testing the old batch that people have no access to anymore.

Well, as much as I like the idea of a lab test but batch 125 is already sold out for such a long time, I would have loved to see batch 126 being tested. I don’t see the reason for testing the old batch that people have no access to anymore.

Scroll back some pages... There was a test on batch 126 by another customer

Here I'm feeling helpful atm. He made a separate thread too

Analiza Bialek doesn’t test for dimmer. Quite honestly Jano’s dimmer testing is very questionable as of late.

It’s nice to see TP doing some legit testing and using Analiza
why is it questionable?

i know he changed the way he does his testing for dimer which is supposed to be more accurate and a lot of sources have been showing higher dimer since then... which why some prob dont wanna use jano

but i think it would be a fair comparison tho since all the other gh sources use jano

Analiza Bialek doesn’t test for dimmer. Quite honestly Jano’s dimmer testing is very questionable as of late.

It’s nice to see TP doing some legit testing and using Analiza

I haven't been on Meso very long but it looks like people only respect results from Jano lately. I don't know why people think that; maybe it's because he's popular and active here?

By "popular, I mean the presence of his service on Meso. I see Jano reports much more than any other

why is it questionable?

i know he changed the way he does his testing for dimer which is supposed to be more accurate and a lot of sources have been showing higher dimer since then... which why some prob dont wanna use jano

You truly believe that? Jano himself said he didn’t make the change because it was better. He made it because he could no longer obtain what he was previously using. Sources who have been around for years and never had a single spec of dimmer now show more dimmer than the sources and products that have always had dimmer.

but i think it would be a fair comparison tho since all the other gh sources use jano

You do realize that today the two biggest hgh dealers in the game posted reports from someone other than Jano, right?

I haven't been on Meso very long but it looks like people only respect results from Jano lately. I don't know why people think that; maybe it's because he's popular and active here?

By "popular, I mean the presence of his service on Meso. I see Jano reports much more than any other

He was just the only game in town. I would imagine you will start seeing more reports from another now. Anytime another testing source comes around everyone flocks to them

You truly believe that? Jano himself said he didn’t make the change because it was better. He made it because he could no longer obtain what he was previously using. Sources who have been around for years and never had a single spec of dimmer now show more dimmer than the sources and products that have always had dimmer.

You do realize that today the two biggest hgh dealers in the game posted reports from someone other than Jano, right?

He was just the only game in town. I would imagine you will start seeing more reports from another now. Anytime another testing source comes around everyone flocks to them
im not saying it has to be jano if theres another place that can do dimer testing that would be fine too but jano is the most well known for that

whats other sources are you talking about? opti uses jano and so does QSC

why is it questionable?

What is the evidence about physiological effects of dimer? What evidence makes you think it is less effective?

What is the evidence about physiological effects of dimer? What evidence makes you think it is less effective?
A few years ago a guy M@nu tried some gh from a new Chinese source. He ended up in the hospital. When he sent the gh to Jano it was like 82% pure and had a shitload of dimer. A few other guys were complaining it left massive red welts on their stomach too. Not sure if there’s any correlation but it’s enough to keep my away.

A few years ago a guy M@nu tried some gh from a new Chinese source. He ended up in the hospital. When he sent the gh to Jano it was like 82% pure and had a shitload of dimer. A few other guys were complaining it left massive red welts on their stomach too. Not sure if there’s any correlation but it’s enough to keep my away.
Oh yeah chinese gh 10 years ago- half made you feel like shit with crazy bloating and high crp.

Back