MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Lately his service is the best I’ve ever seen it - I used him 7 years ago back when he was basically the only decent high source, and communication t/a was not good, but the items were awesome and it always arrived eventually. Ever since he got his own session channel up, he’s been very quick to respond and t/a has been good.
how long does domestic shipping take nowadays from him?

This is recent for black top

I’d like to see someone send in a recent grey top and gold top. I’m currently running greys.
We are working on putting a test together for Grey Tops now. DM me for info if you want to be part of it.

cut throat prices..

These prices will be effective with a new twist. IF you can find another source who gives you better prices we will match them per iu basis or even beat them to it.All you have to do is identify that source. This offer valid till end of the month

also new much cheaper prices at

theproviderofgh.com
Qsc is offering 10iu kits for $45. Will you price match or beat them?

what did you order and how long has the processed been now from email for order and payment and tracking? Thanks
Just relax big dog, it's the holiday season. It was a small order, less than a week ago. I got the ok after payment confirm and didn't reach back out to him.
He will get you taken care of, there's no benefit just scamming one person and risking reputation on the forums. Just may take longer cause yanno holidays.
Go checkout his threads on professionalmuscle forum if you want reassurance. Way more active there than here.

did you get your pack yet?
Yes, it arrived shortly after that post. He sent tracking but really didn't even need to, it was delivered that day.

I ordered batch 126 the discounted kits. Another user sent in to janoshik and it checked out to the listed levels. It supposedly has a very slight yellowish tint but it's almost impossible to tell.

I have been running 6ius/day of GLs HGH for the last few months. I am used to pinning a half vial, so I just continued that with TPs. Half a vial of TPs GH ends up being 8.5~iu.. Day 4 I had to lower the dose, my hands were swelling so much I couldn't hold a dumbbell.
I'm now reconstituting with 2.1ml and injecting 0.7ml/day for 6.5~

Anecdotally this stuff feels very strong, and that's confirmed with test results.

I have a blood test coming up next Monday, I have an igf-1 test on there so we'll see how the blood work looks soon

Yes, it arrived shortly after that post. He sent tracking but really didn't even need to, it was delivered that day.

I ordered batch 126 the discounted kits. Another user sent in to janoshik and it checked out to the listed levels. It supposedly has a very slight yellowish tint but it's almost impossible to tell.

I have been running 6ius/day of GLs HGH for the last few months. I am used to pinning a half vial, so I just continued that with TPs. Half a vial of TPs GH ends up being 8.5~iu.. Day 4 I had to lower the dose, my hands were swelling so much I couldn't hold a dumbbell.
I'm now reconstituting with 2.1ml and injecting 0.7ml/day for 6.5~

Anecdotally this stuff feels very strong, and that's confirmed with test results.

I have a blood test coming up next Monday, I have an igf-1 test on there so we'll see how the blood work looks soon
Do we actually know anything about that yellow tint?

He explained somewhere else that it was something to do with the UV sterilization process oxidizing the outer layer of the lipolyzed puck. The claim is it shouldn’t affect the GH at all. A third party Jano report on them came back solid for black tops 126 yellow tint
Yep this, I was hesitant until I read all of this and the third party testing. If he didn't mention it I would have never noticed too.. I feel that's testiment to his overall operation.
The pucks look white, it's after you reconstitute the vial the solution has the ever so slightest yellow tint to it.
I'm hoping to get a huge order in before they sell through the batch. Stock up while I can lol

Yep this, I was hesitant until I read all of this and the third party testing. If he didn't mention it I would have never noticed too.. I feel that's testiment to his overall operation.
The pucks look white, it's after you reconstitute the vial the solution has the ever so slightest yellow tint to it.
I'm hoping to get a huge order in before they sell through the batch. Stock up while I can lol

Actually the pucks have a yellowish tint to them before reconstituted. TP shared pictures of them. Pictures can be found in his thread on PM under the post where he goes into detail about the cause.

Actually the pucks have a yellowish tint to them before reconstituted. TP shared pictures of them. Pictures can be found in his thread on PM under the post where he goes into detail about the cause.
Im telling you my report on them, yes I get that but to me it's not noticable. Not to the point I would have caught it without knowing. Mine was only noticeable after reconstituting. There are others that said this as well on PM.

He explained somewhere else that it was something to do with the UV sterilization process oxidizing the outer layer of the lipolyzed puck. The claim is it shouldn’t affect the GH at all. A third party Jano report on them came back solid for black tops 126 yellow tint
Oh really? Oh man I might order some gold tops then....I thought its Fucked up and was dissapointedXD

Back