MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

cut throat prices..

These prices will be effective with a new twist. IF you can find another source who gives you better prices we will match them per iu basis or even beat them to it.All you have to do is identify that source. This offer valid till end of the month

also new much cheaper prices at

theproviderofgh.com
So you’ll match QSC price on his $55 - 120iu kits ? They came back from jano 99% and zero dimmer. I guess mauves would be closest in quality ?

Did you have the 95% 42iu carts or the 99% 10 iu vals price matched?

How would you suggest price matching based on purity and dimer?

For example, if it's supposed to be 10 IU but testing shows 95% pure with 2% dimer. Does @tp2013 charge for ~9.5 IU?

No compensation for suspected different side effect profile or efficacy? (many factors we don't know)

@TheDieselZ

For example, if it's supposed to be 10 IU but testing shows 95% pure with 2% dimer. Does @tp2013 charge for ~9.5 IU?

No compensation for suspected different side effect profile or efficacy? (many factors we don't know)

@TheDieselZ
TPs post says he will match iu for iu, so i dont think purity and dimer are taken into account. I think Tps whole thing is he charges per iu not a % on a lab test so amount is accurate but I believe the more expensive tops are better purity and therefore less sides? I would assume you would get cheapest and most likely least pure top. not that are any jano reports to compare

@TheDieselZ
I don’t think purity reflects quantity. If you have 10 iu of active compound you have 10 iu of active compound regardless of purity.

I don’t think purity reflects quantity. If you have 10 iu of active compound you have 10 iu of active compound regardless of purity.
That's correct. The correlation of quantity to quality and dimer(/related proteins) is fascinating but ultimately irrelevant to consumers (but can be used to tell apart HGH manufacturers from resellers).

Interesting. Not sure if it's the best business move.

Some sources that charge more have better customer service, faster T/A, etc.
How long until these other parameters begin to suffer.
Lately his service is the best I’ve ever seen it - I used him 7 years ago back when he was basically the only decent high source, and communication t/a was not good, but the items were awesome and it always arrived eventually. Ever since he got his own session channel up, he’s been very quick to respond and t/a has been good.

@TheDieselZ
Price match is per iu. That would really be complicated to implement.

its been awhile since tp posted hplc testing from jano

we need some updates
This is recent for black top

I’d like to see someone send in a recent grey top and gold top. I’m currently running greys.

Last edited:
Back