MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

No Manzo , QSC is better

100ui 65/70€ (tu abiti in italia quindi non ci sono problemi spediscono da germania) , ti ricordo però che in passato elogiavi solo DEUS dicendo che era il top del top , ora driada ; io ad esempio draida ho sentito tanta gente lamentarsi di PIP e altro con buona parte dei prodotti , non so che olio usino , non penso MCT perchè se uso MCT di un brand senza problemi , e un altro mi da PIP probabimente c'è qualche problema di filtraggio/pulizia
Se diadra la prendono da driadashop.eu , io pip mai avuto con driada . Anni fa usavo deus, giusto, era la marca che stava oltre il hilma, che era incostante. All'inizio deus mi piaceva, poi inizió a darmi molto pip, ho studiato che per ridurre infiammazione sistemica e locale , non dovevo usare mygliol , ma oli vegetali. Di driada mi stupirono i i continui test, forum super attivo, troppe recensioni, troppe, olio super liscio sempre,anzi pure troppo hahaha . Inietto qualsiasi cosa eod o ed con aghi da 30g 25mm.
Se un giorno trovassi di meglio, allora cambierei ancora, oppure se driada non sarà più la stessa.
Il gh da the proveder costa meno hahaha

HGH Black Tops Result:
Very nice report - Drop it in here dude! I don't think "kids today" recall 15 years or so ago when it was discovered almost the entire GH market was fake, and a bunch of dudes, mostly at pro-m at that time, were gifted the existence of shiny new "serum-hgh" testing, a method by which we could determine that, basically, the market was fucked.

TP was the dude at that point: the guy with some of the only real stuff, and there was a waiting list and referral just to be able to get Rips. Since then, always straightforward and on point. I do agree it is nice to see the same testing standards applied to all with Jano, so thank you for doing that.

TP was the dude at that point: the guy with some of the only real stuff, and there was a waiting list and referral just to be able to get Rips.
Cool story. TP used to be the cool guy with the letterman jacket and now he’s just the 37 year old doing donuts in the parking lot of his old high school in his ‘97 TransAm. Every Chinaman with a middle school education, a few hundred dollars for Jano testing, and an Alibaba account can ship out GH anywhere in the world. Some of you are so busy jacking off into a ceiling fan dreaming of the past that you haven’t bothered to pay attention to what time it is.

Very nice report - Drop it in here dude! I don't think "kids today" recall 15 years or so ago when it was discovered almost the entire GH market was fake, and a bunch of dudes, mostly at pro-m at that time, were gifted the existence of shiny new "serum-hgh" testing, a method by which we could determine that, basically, the market was fucked.

I'm interesting in the history of this. Fake as in bunk GH, or fake as in counterfeit (but real) GH?

As far as I understand, Dave Palumbo got arrested for dealing GH. I think it was real GH but counterfeit. Like real Genotropin pens but filled with UGL GH,
and he charged pharma prices (which is why everyone hates him)

I'm interesting in the history of this. Fake as in bunk GH, or fake as in counterfeit (but real) GH?

As far as I understand, Dave Palumbo got arrested for dealing GH. I think it was real GH but counterfeit. Like real Genotropin pens but filled with UGL GH,
and he charged pharma prices (which is why everyone hates him)
At that time, mostly just complete bunk, or if you were lucky, highly underdosed. Quite a few of us tested numerous products using a protocol of "10iu" with a serum test 2 hours later and logged the results publicly, to try to standardize the testing a little bit.

The counterfeits with real GH, like the Geno's weren't too far behind all this, but typically the "brands" they counterfeited at that time - again usually 100% bunk - were mostly Jintropin, Kigtropin, Hygetropin, etc. TP's only product at that point was Riptropin. You could get real Ansomone for awhile from the factory, but it was 192aa back then, and everyone wanted to stay away from that due to the purported GH antibodies.

Things have come a long way since then, as Iron Yuppie so kindly put it, with easy access to testing and plentiful high-quality raws.

At that time, mostly just complete bunk, or if you were lucky, highly underdosed. Quite a few of us tested numerous products using a protocol of "10iu" with a serum test 2 hours later and logged the results publicly, to try to standardize the testing a little bit.

The counterfeits with real GH, like the Geno's weren't too far behind all this, but typically the "brands" they counterfeited at that time - again usually 100% bunk - were mostly Jintropin, Kigtropin, Hygetropin, etc. TP's only product at that point was Riptropin. You could get real Ansomone for awhile from the factory, but it was 192aa back then, and everyone wanted to stay away from that due to the purported GH antibodies.

Things have come a long way since then, as Iron Yuppie so kindly put it, with easy access to testing and plentiful high-quality raws.
Facts. You had to IM jintropin and race to quest and pay for a test that costs just as much as the kit.

TP was the dude at that point: the guy with some of the only real stuff, and there was a waiting list and referral just to be able to get Rips. Since then, always straightforward and on point. I do agree it is nice to see the same testing standards applied to all with Jano, so thank you for doing that.
I was just beginning my not natty journey. I was just doing aas but very active on forums and I remember reading all of that.

In this forum there are too many people frustrated, perhaps with personal problems. Androgens are neurotoxic, or maybe it's tren. If a person writes something, immediately against it, without any reason. Lots of frustrated people, maybe you don't fuck, what is problem?. ''trust me'' instead of buying gh, fuck more and relax.
Aren’t you the guy obsessing over carrier oils in international pharma products like Rimos while worshipping driada potency
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Cool story. TP used to be the cool guy with the letterman jacket and now he’s just the 37 year old doing donuts in the parking lot of his old high school in his ‘97 TransAm. Every Chinaman with a middle school education, a few hundred dollars for Jano testing, and an Alibaba account can ship out GH anywhere in the world. Some of you are so busy jacking off into a ceiling fan dreaming of the past that you haven’t bothered to pay attention to what time it is.
98% no dimmers, 180iu for $100 = “37 year old doing donuts in the parking lot of his old high school in his '97 TransAm”

Well shit, if that’s the case - sign me up for one of those ‘97 TransAms. I’ll even do donuts too.

Thank you for the thoughtful reply.

Funny how some of these topics are predictable. Chase Irons GH experiment, QSC GH cartridges, big Pharma vs UGL GH debates, speculations about dimer, etc., etc.

October 2023 all these things on the radar

Aren’t you the guy obsessing over carrier oils in international pharma products like Rimos while worshipping driada potency
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Yes , i prefer pharma grade for oil. But the oil is better for gains and better blood work..... but is more painful than oil of ugl, like driada.
Yes , i use driada, with 30-31gauge 25mm , ed or eod. I use also in other period pharma grade . I'm not a clown, i am a boy that write the gear that i use, and the effect of different gear with same dosage.
Yes, driada is legit, but the oil is absorped tooo fast, if i pin , the day after i forget the muscle when i pin hahah if i use pharma grade.... i know where the oil is...

Back