MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

cut throat prices..

These prices will be effective with a new twist. IF you can find another source who gives you better prices we will match them per iu basis or even beat them to it.All you have to do is identify that source. This offer valid till end of the month

also new much cheaper prices at

theproviderofgh.com

our testing you can see in our pricelist
That is some very competitive prices. Btw, your pricing between intl and usa domestic after shipping makes it pointless to fool with intl. I checked prices up to like 10 kits and the savings for intl is like $20 to $40 bucks. If I were to order, absolutely domestic only.

That is some very competitive prices. Btw, your pricing between intl and usa domestic after shipping makes it pointless to fool with intl. I checked prices up to like 10 kits and the savings for intl is like $20 to $40 bucks. If I were to order, absolutely domestic only.
i agree with you.. the main advantage comes when ordering 20 or more kits.The main issue is shipping is quite expensive out of china now compared to before. but either case we will have some better int. prices on gh so the difference will be more soon..

must be a mistype. if you can point to where it is written we can get it fixed.

Each carton Contains:
10iu vial – 100iu kit

Same with blacks and mauvs both int and domestic

Just a misprint bc It is listed accurately in batch results

Where are the actual hplc reports? You ever going to use a credible source for testing?

Is Jano the only credible source you're referencing?

If not, who else? I've sent GH for testing and would send a sample from my next order (plus an old one for comparison) to a different "credible source" if you knew of one. I'm US-based if that matters.

Is Jano the only credible source you're referencing?

If not, who else? I've sent GH for testing and would send a sample from my next order (plus an old one for comparison) to a different "credible source" if you knew of one. I'm US-based if that matters.

Credible source in this case is any source other than the manufacturer’s reports which is what TP uses, and he doesn’t even share that. There are several other testing facilities on this board. (TP actually used two) Earlier in this thread TP stated he had found another testing option but nothing ever became of it.

Meso is a harm reduction board and a source should provide testing. Crazy to see how popular TP is when he shows zero testing and if you look at previous testing from years back when he did test each product tested differently nearly every batch.

I’m definitely not pushing Jano as there is a lot of talk behind the scenes on Janos method to test hgh and how other options are being sought out. Just stating that on Meso some testing is needed and the manufacturer’s report doesn’t cut it for obvious reasons. Also, reports are to be shared with the public.

Last edited:
Credible source in this case is any source other than the manufacturer’s reports which is what TP uses, and he doesn’t even share that. There are several other testing facilities on this board. (TP actually used two) Earlier in this thread TP stated he had found another testing option but nothing ever became of it.

Meso is a harm reduction board and a source should provide testing. Crazy to see how popular TP is when he shows zero testing and if you look at previous testing from years back when he did test each product tested differently nearly every batch.

I’m definitely not pushing Jano as there is a lot of talk behind the scenes on Janos method to test hgh and how other options are being sought out. Just stating that on Meso some testing is needed and the manufacturer’s report doesn’t cut it for obvious reasons. Also, reports are to be shared with the public.
FYI info we did test once quite a while back with one source who later told us they do not test purity and a few months back with another one whose report i do not believe myself as it showed no impurities ( so did not bother to post it but mg was more than our stated mg ) Till we find an alternative we will be just posting our tests out of china.

btw care to share the other two facilities on this board other than jano which is testing for purity here? One i know is here but i believe they not test for purity

Back