MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Ive been pretty happy with meditrope for the last couple of years. Altho seeing higher purity and consistently 0 dimer would be nice.

One thing I will say tho, this tp dude always delivers.

Edit: do we have recent testings of the grey tops? Maybe I should try them sometime

Ive been pretty happy with meditrope for the last couple of years. Altho seeing higher purity and consistently 0 dimer would be nice.

One thing I will say tho, this tp dude always delivers.

Edit: do we have recent testings of the grey tops? Maybe I should try them sometime

no bro have not tested greys in a while. Only testing meditropes regularly

New app for chatting and for updates. We will use this and in a while telegram too. If you want instant contact with us please use this Plus will be posting updates in here too.

https getsession dot org

Our sessions id: 05c81110e378ddcc48ca674110805f5b3e46dd2f516408af5676ec50b37ea60f42

join our group for sessions chat to get regular updates

Shipping and quality on TP is great only email is slow . But best hgh realtion price quality
How can you assess the quality of it if we have not seen any recently made Janoshik lab test and the tests we did see in the past tested kinda low?

Stfu weirdo

At evolutionarys board you declared: “Pharmacom, Euro pharmacies and Geneza pharma > better than any meditrope you can ever get”

In a thread talking negative about TP
Gtfo here.
During all your life you use always same lab? i dont believe , so is did the same . Yes in the past i use Euro Pharmacies and in beginning i get great quality but after some time alot inflamation , then i use genotec is good to go even hgh but the oils give pain and impossible to shoot every day .

Thats why now im using Cooper, ZPHC, Canada, , SP labs , and HGH Meditrope from Provider because is best relation price / quality

Now using this but ho knows on future

As some of you know we had started a session chat group for updates. It is turning out to be a nice set of group. And to encourage more people to come join we will giving special discount for this group which will be more than prices
we are offering at the moment.. For now this will be limited to domestic usa prices. We will give real nice discounts for this group. We have some slots available for different tier group levels. So the sooner you join this group the more discounts you will get. Here is info to join. The earlier you join the better prices you will get in the group.

New app for chatting and for updates. We will use this and in a while

telegram too. If you want instant contact with us please use this Plus

will be posting updates in here too. Once in a while mails to us not

reach so this is a good way to make sure your order or your query is

replied to on time.

www dot getsession dot org

Our sessions id: 05c81110e378ddcc48ca674110805f5b3e46dd2f516408af5676ec50b37ea60f42

join our group for sessions chat to get regular updates plus for help

in facilitation in placing orders and asking questions.

Back