MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Both are top . I just go with Meditrope because is cheap and the quality is same .

Do you know Pharmaqo hgh is same as Meditrope ? But then at evolutionary had a change of mind and declared: “Pharmacom, Euro pharmacies and Geneza pharma > better than any meditrope you can ever get”

Interesting

... but it's still 17iu & zero dimer....
What are these being sold as???
Zero dimer but still I dont know if I like what I see. 92% is kinda low. Lowest I have seen actually compared with other good and well known genetics.

People talk talk talk but never show results in shape for us to see or at least real blood test analysis . Here i have last blood test done HGH serum that is the way to see if hgh is real and i got 77ng. This only shows how real Meditrope HGH Black tops are from The provider

Attachments

• analise hgh 77ng.jpg
    analise hgh 77ng.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 145
doesn't indicate purity, also other things raise IGF... still no 97+% purity on jano testing from TP or customers, rather the opposite tests pretty low... which is fine, just misleading when says they are 98% pure when more likely 92.5% (for mauves) or 93.5% (gold).. tops being more or less meaningless one should assume all TP HGH is in that lower range for generics until a body of evidence to the contrary. again, which is fine and great no dimmer, its just not "premium" level generic is all (97+% no dimmer being premium)..

also very possible purity has slipped as TP stopped jano testing, as perhaps started getting lower %.. as would assume in best interest to silence nay sayers..

Last edited:
doesn't indicate purity, also other things raise IGF... still no 97+% purity on jano testing from TP or customers, rather the opposite tests pretty low... which is fine, just misleading when says they are 98% pure when more likely 92.5% (for mauves) or 93.5% (gold).. tops being more or less meaningless one should assume all TP HGH is in that lower range for generics until a body of evidence to the contrary. again, which is fine and great no dimmer, its just not "premium" level generic is all (97+% no dimmer being premium)..

also very possible purity has slipped as TP stopped jano testing, as perhaps started getting lower %.. as would assume in best interest to silence nay sayers..
How you explain my 77ng hgh serum? IGF numbers dont matter because many thinks raise IGF , but high hgh serum is real HGH

... but it's still 17iu & zero dimer....
What are these being sold as???
98% pure and 18iu iirc.. doses I think are going to be pretty close its the purity thats of question. nothing wrong with 92% purity per say, just the misleading saying its 98% thats an issue IMO.

@MONSTRO1977 sorry you are correct, my bad was thinking IGF and you showed clearly HGH, don't dispute TP sells real HGH.. just would be cool to see some testing as recent ones I could find show 92 point something etc.

98% pure and 18iu iirc.. doses I think are going to be pretty close its the purity thats of question. nothing wrong with 92% purity per say, just the misleading saying its 98% thats an issue IMO.
Im not so tecnical , i want results and if i got them on blood test and shaoe is what i need

Attachments

• 339925911_180082391622988_1044248043951048030_n.jpg
    339925911_180082391622988_1044248043951048030_n.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 147
nothing wrong with that! just shouldn't be mislabeled as thats false advertising. although yes, many people use TP for many years and are happy..

section 8.7 states that false claims of purity and/or dosage are punishable by death via meso public rock throwing.

nothing wrong with that! just shouldn't be mislabeled as thats false advertising.
It's not misleading nor mislabelled nor false advertising. A batch is not 92% nor 98%, it was tested at these percentages via different testing methods using different equipment by different testing facilities. While you cannot meaningfully compare results obtained in such different ways, this holds true even moreso here because that boomer testing 98-99% HGH might test anywhere between 92-98% as the new eagle eyed method can see impurities that were previously invisible.

Please read more and post less. Probably do less of something else.

@SkankHunt let it sink in that he won't know what 'astronomically' means

People talk talk talk but never show results in shape for us to see or at least real blood test analysis . Here i have last blood test done HGH serum that is the way to see if hgh is real and i got 77ng. This only shows how real Meditrope HGH Black tops are from The provider
Stfu weirdo

At evolutionarys board you declared: “Pharmacom, Euro pharmacies and Geneza pharma > better than any meditrope you can ever get”

In a thread talking negative about TP
Gtfo here.

TP doesn't deserve his thread being all about this walnutjob and it's not helping anyone that yet another potentially informative thread gets derailed by dumb shit. can't blame newbies opening new threads for every single question when the alternative would be reading through this trash.

Back