MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

A few years ago a guy M@nu tried some gh from a new Chinese source. He ended up in the hospital. When he sent the gh to Jano it was like 82% pure and had a shitload of dimer. A few other guys were complaining it left massive red welts on their stomach too. Not sure if there’s any correlation but it’s enough to keep my away.
Holy shit, that happened to M@nu? Ive always wondered about the dimmer too. Good to know

Well, anybody could claim anything. Fact is we have no proof if his heart incident was caused by dimer or just simply by too much gear.
We don't know what caused it, he does not either.
Yea I said we don’t know if there’s any correlation but who knows. I’d just avoid any shitty HGH.

my heart condition by itself (genetic cardiomyopathy) was not caused by ciraws hgh. This was found it in hospital.
But i am/we are pretty sure his HGH triggered the acute heartfailure. A healthy heart would probably not go into heart failure. You would just feel a shit ton of water retention and bloat.

my heart condition by itself (genetic cardiomyopathy) was not caused by ciraws hgh. This was found it in hospital.
But i am/we are pretty sure his HGH triggered the acute heartfailure. A healthy heart would probably not go into heart failure. You would just feel a shit ton of water retention and bloat.
So the water retention, bloat, CTS..
Are we seeing these sides as a result of purity and/or other foreign elements or additives in the HGH?
OR
Are we seeing these sides due to the opposite.. pharma grade including the inert additives like mild diuretics, etc. whereas generics do not.

What's the school of thought, I've been leaning towards the latter but the more I'm seeing about dimerization and your experience idk now

So the water retention, bloat, CTS..
Are we seeing these sides as a result of purity and/or other foreign elements or additives in the HGH?
OR
Are we seeing these sides due to the opposite.. pharma grade including the inert additives like mild diuretics, etc. whereas generics do not.

What's the school of thought, I've been leaning towards the latter but the more I'm seeing about dimerization and your experience idk now
ive used all pharma besides omitrope and serostim. Absolutely no issues with pharma HGH.
I've also used good generics (catcafe, meditrope, optis, QSC) and besides a little bit more subq water retention no issues.
Crappy hgh gives me issues

ive used all pharma besides omitrope and serostim. Absolutely no issues with pharma HGH.
I've also used good generics (catcafe, meditrope, optis, QSC) and besides a little bit more subq water retention no issues.
Crappy hgh gives me issues
I had retinal problems from oooold "hyges".

I had retinal problems from oooold "hyges".
Well, from old hyges in 2017/2018 I felt like shit and fell asleep minutes after injecting the GH. Like literally fell asleep, I couldn't do anything about it. I still dont know what was inside there, they probably were fake.

OR

That's the million dollar question.

Consensus bro-science says dimer and purity.

This would be expensive and time-consuming to tease out scientifically.

Honestly its probably dimer aaaaand 100% endotoxins. Endotoxins trigger immune response which in my opinion is responsible for this shit.

For anyone wondering about current ship times...
Placed and paid for order on 12/6 - TD today 12/16
Considering the time of year and all the typical shipping delays that happen during the holidays, from my perspective is that is completely reasonable.
Everything was packaged well and arrived without issue.

I just started using hctz with many hgh to offset water retention and so far it’s killed off all CTS and joint pain, no elevated heart rate plus I feel and look better. Only been a week and I’ll certainly update if those sides come back.

So maybe pharma hgh does have some active diuretic compounds we don’t know about in it. Because we do know 100% that water retention is a main side of real hgh as it’s listed in all pharmacy pamphlets.

I just started using hctz with many hgh to offset water retention and so far it’s killed off all CTS and joint pain, no elevated heart rate plus I feel and look better. Only been a week and I’ll certainly update if those sides come back.

So maybe pharma hgh does have some active diuretic compounds we don’t know about in it. Because we do know 100% that water retention is a main side of real hgh as it’s listed in all pharmacy pamphlets.
Thats how ive interpreted it so far. From what I've gathered, generic HGH doesn't get the final step of active ingredients added like pharma does.
I'm going to look into what you suggest. Big if true, that would be amazing to have in the tool belt

A few years ago a guy M@nu tried some gh from a new Chinese source. He ended up in the hospital. When he sent the gh to Jano it was like 82% pure and had a shitload of dimer. A few other guys were complaining it left massive red welts on their stomach too. Not sure if there’s any correlation but it’s enough to keep my away.
@AlexDavis43 thats why

Not that it's really needed, but just for S&GS...
Here's results from blood draw last week.
Previous result was a few weeks off HGH in 2021.
Current result is on 8.5 IU batch #126 blacktops.

Screenshot_20231229_141032.jpg

These bloodwork results were so good this time, except for elevated creatinine. Confusing since I improved literally everywhere else. I get the joy of working on bringing that in range now.

View attachment 273551

These bloodwork results were so good this time, except for elevated creatinine. Confusing since I improved literally everywhere else. I get the joy of working on bringing that in range now.
In case you are taking Boldenone- it can create false Creatinine rising- kidney failing positives.

View attachment 273551

Thanks for this. Do you have IGF-1 testing from any other GH doses?

Back