MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

How long ago did you place the order and did you do it through the website or thorugh email?
I tried to do it through email but I’m not getting good communication back. So I went to the link that he sent me (which is the only reply that I’ve received), and placed an order through the website. It’s probably only been about 12 hours since I’ve placed the order. I know that’s not long, but in my experience, it’s uncommon to not pay right away. This process is proving somewhat difficult.

I tried to do it through email but I’m not getting good communication back. So I went to the link that he sent me (which is the only reply that I’ve received), and placed an order through the website. It’s probably only been about 12 hours since I’ve placed the order. I know that’s not long, but in my experience, it’s uncommon to not pay right away. This process is proving somewhat difficult.
If you got the ok email back after requesting your order than give him time. I would say wait another day or so and if nothing then email him again. Or sign up for session (sort of like whatsapp) for easier communication.

I ordered last week and sent payment. He hasn't replied since. @tp2013 what's up, where are you
In my experience he does not always reply after you send payment unless you specify in the email something along the lines of "Please let me know if everything looks good." That is what I tend to do.

Regardless I have always gotten my items in a timely manner though.

In my experience he does not always reply after you send payment unless you specify in the email something along the lines of "Please let me know if everything looks good." That is what I tend to do.

Ok. Thank you for the feed back.

I always wait days before even bothering. It's been a week though. I'm sure it'll be fine, I'll report back either way

Anybody ever seen a Bitcoin address with “..” before and after? I don’t remember any of the addresses ever using this.

From the brief communication I’ve had with him, he seems to use … a lot in his typing.

Should I include the .. before and after like he typed? Just trying not to send Bitcoin to a random wallet that’s not his.

Obviously I’ve emailed him back but I’m assuming it might be a while before I hear from him and I think these address’s have time limits?

It basically looks like this:

..jfnHgJmnhYvn..

Obviously longer and more complex, but that should give you an idea.

Bitcoin addresses can start with either a "1", a "3", a "bc1" for Bech32 addresses, or other specific characters depending on the address format and protocol updates. They do not start with a period ("."). The format of a Bitcoin address is strictly defined to ensure compatibility and functionality within the Bitcoin network. Starting an address with a period would violate these format rules and would not be recognized as a valid Bitcoin address by the network.

Bitcoin addresses can start with either a "1", a "3", a "bc1" for Bech32 addresses, or other specific characters depending on the address format and protocol updates. They do not start with a period ("."). The format of a Bitcoin address is strictly defined to ensure compatibility and functionality within the Bitcoin network. Starting an address with a period would violate these format rules and would not be recognized as a valid Bitcoin address by the network.

Thanks man.

So would you just take the .. off and send the money to that addy or wait for him to confirm what he sent me?

Back