MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

How quick? Good GH usually takes a handful of minutes to dissolve (clear up). Should never be instant. That's what the old timers taught me when I jumped on my first cycle a few years back.

I'm open to someone correcting me. But that's what I've read and been told brother.
Completely false. Serostim dissolves completely and instantly as soon as water touches it. There is no waiting around minutes for the cake to dissolve off the bottom of the vial like with generics.

Completely false. Serostim dissolves completely and instantly as soon as water touches it. There is no waiting around minutes for the cake to dissolve off the bottom of the vial like with generics.

I've had a vial or two take a minute to dissolve, but most are practically instant. Same for most peptides I've used.

Is there someone with feedback on TP's Tirzepatide? I've found similar cost overseas but not domestic. There's no testing on the purity (emailed TP, no response yet).

However, figure someone has utilized their Tirzepatide?… maybe not lol.
Yes, it has been tested twice by Jano, once by Analika, once in China, and once by MZ. It has also been undergone USP sterility testing by Jano. It is roughly 9mg with upper 99's in purity and the feedback from discord users has been excellent. In the name of tranparency, I am also biased as I am involved in the development of this product. Our first batch of 500 kits is almost sold out and we are in the beginning stages of preparing the next batch.

This is exactly what I was referring to. But it’s just something I’ve heard. Not from personal experience.

That doesn't prove anything, nor does the vacuum. A hplc rep

Yes, it has been tested twice by Jano, once by Analika, once in China, and once by MZ. It has also been undergone USP sterility testing by Jano. It is roughly 9mg with upper 99's in purity and the feedback from discord users has been excellent. In the name of tranparency, I am also biased as I am involved in the development of this product. Our first batch of 500 kits is almost sold out and we are in the beginning stages of preparing the next batch.
Thanks for that. I got an email back with the same information. My decision is made up. Thanks again brother.

This is not a response to anyone but a general statement.

I have been using TP for over 10 years. Always got real legitimate quality HGH, which has NEVER been a concern. I agree that in the past, the shipping times and communication were weaknesses but those are MUCH improved now, so give credit to TP for listening to the criticism and addressing these concerns.

Mailfense has locked me out. So you need to use only for now tp2013@securenym.net and can also contact me via sessions id..
New app for chatting and for updates.. If you want instant contact with us please use this Plus will be posting updates in here. Once in a while mails to us not reach so this is a good way to make sure your order or your query is replied to on time.

getsession.org/

Our sessions id: 05c81110e378ddcc48ca674110805f5b3e46dd2f516408af5676ec50b37ea60f42

our site theproviderofgh.com
hey tp, is securenym.net email working? seems like i cant get any answers lately

Just ordered batch 123 gold top, will be my first time using TP in many years and looking forward to it. Been running some blue tops from another source over the last 5 months.

grey tops and black tops from TP are good to go

But muaves and yellows(which he doesn’t sell anymore) wasn’t as good

grey tops and black tops from TP are good to go

But muaves and yellows(which he doesn’t sell anymore) wasn’t as good

I’m burning through what’s left of the black tops yellow tint. I was gonna order more but alas, I snoozed and then I loozed. My wife and I didn’t really notice much from the yellow batch negative wise other than a little injection site burning lasting a few minutes post injection.

Back