MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Folks, we don't know all deal going and reason why cost little bit more then USPS has set. But this is not about get extra money... This is about some extra outlays:(

Your full of shit to. You know exactly what it cost to ship. And you know your making a couple extra dollars with your shipping costs.

Your full of shit to. You know exactly what it cost to ship. And you know your making a couple extra dollars with your shipping costs.
Sir, be rude can't help to solve a problem! Believe in what I said is yours to decide, but situation will not changes. As I said this price 20$, instead 4-5$ related to extra costs. And this is not about extra income. I'm sorry but I can't change that!

Hope the 3rd pack from the promo I have coming after the shipping delays with china holiday has some freebies in it. Feeling left out of the freebie club

All is good i was entering wrong code. Truly sorry .. Top notch!!!! Thank you for the help.

I always go with discrete shipping, I gott amps one order and the code was labeled on the glass . So all the other items in discrete must be g2g. As basic claims when choosing that option .

Sir, be rude can't help to solve a problem! Believe in what I said is yours to decide, but situation will not changes. As I said this price 20$, instead 4-5$ related to extra costs. And this is not about extra income. I'm sorry but I can't change that!
Around a 15 dollar difference in shipping does not throw basic a lot of money. A lot of companies have a set shipping rate, even if it is cheaper for them to send the items. Honestly, 20 dollars is not to bad for shipping rates, but I will add that anything cheeper is always better for the consumer. It’s all part of business. If you want it that bad, you’ll pay.