MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

are there lab tests on here for the primo 200 ??. ive read seems like a million posts, lol. but im not seeing primo 200

I’ve used the Primo 200 and it works very well. I like it cause i stack it with several other oils and I can use only a .5CC and get all my shots in daily in one plunger. I do my shots daily to keep my levels up and keeps my PIP down to none at all. I personally love the primo 200 vs the primo 100..

@RThoads is there labs for the primo 200?

i dont doubt that its legit, just like to see how close to 200mg it actually is. before i buy up a truck load

I wrote @RThoads to get that report. He’s the man to ask. I’m sure it’s within range if not high. I’m curious to see too knowing it works how it ranges. [emoji106]

are there lab tests on here for the primo 200 ??. ive read seems like a million posts, lol. but im not seeing primo 200
X6pfYVc.jpg

primo 100 sample and a dozen of others are being analyzed now, fresh reports will be available in a while.

Anna Radyuk won the Siberian Powerlifting Championship!

Weight 63 kilograms.

Squat 155 kilograms.
Bench press 102.5 kilograms.
Deadlift 182.5 kilograms (personal record).

Total: 440 kilograms.

First place in the category.
First place in the absolute category.

r-_fhgRlkXs.jpg

Last edited:
Some fresh new results from AnabolicLab on our mixes:

PHARMA Mix 4

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Mix 4 has a label claim of 130 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 270 mg/ml testosterone decanoate, 70 mg/ml nandrolone phenylpropionate and 130 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Mix 4 was determined to have an actual content of 131.3 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 265.0 mg/ml testosterone decanoate, 73.1 mg/ml nandrolone phenylpropionate and 128.3 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Pharma Mix 1

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Mix 1 has a label claim of 50 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 200 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate and 200 mg/ml testosterone cypionate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Mix 1 was determined to have an actual content claim of 50.9 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 196.7 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate and 204.7 mg/ml testosterone cypionate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Thanks to AnabolicLab!
Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Mix 4 Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab
Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 1 Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab