MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Thanks for the reply. Did you get blood work done to check estrogen and prolactin levels? I'm thinking about trying Nandrolone out but want to avoid the dreaded DD!

I think this was around week 6:
1g Test-E, 600mg Deca, 600mg Mast MixM
exemestane 25mg EOD caber 0.25mg E3D
7LNWQYy.jpg

According to the link, "This users profile is not available".
He says his account is limited for now. I think he might need some confirmation. I have just sent a PM to Millard asking to allow him as our support member. Hopefully he confirms.

Hello Folk)
Hello, and Quick Domestic Shipping! I might also add!
yeah, I have high E2 even when just natural.
Naturally had gyno as a youth etc.
Just sucks -- I am unlucky when it comes to that.
But, it not going to stop me from running a g ;) haha

Hope I don't, and by the way Quick Domestic US Delivery! I might also like to add, but either this is mana from heaven, or my suffering from Low T was just that bad; but after just 125mg injected I felt like I owned the gym. Maybe even training like I was preparing for a match with The Rock! lol!

I'm just 3 days in, and its night and day difference! Thank You! Your doing Yeomen's work!

You are always welcome. Just test or something more?:rolleyes:
Hello, and Quick Domestic Shipping! I might also add!

Hope I don't, and by the way Quick Domestic US Delivery! I might also like to add, but either this is mana from heaven, or my suffering from Low T was just that bad; but after just 125mg injected I felt like I owned the gym. Maybe even training like I was preparing for a match with The Rock! lol!

I'm just 3 days in, and its night and day difference! Thank You! Your doing Yeomen's work!

Our NEW Basicstero European Warehouse is now stocked and ready!

Code:
https://eu.basicstero.ws

*100% success rate! Currently, there are ZERO seizures from this new EU warehouse!

*The same genuine Pharmacom products directly from the manufacturer.

*Enjoy the benefits of our PREMIUM European shipping – fast delivery from Europe to ANY country world-wide.

*All of these benefits at an excellent price -- The cost is nearly the same as our intl warehouse (slight on-going variations due to currency exchange rates).

*Customers from ALL countries (including the USA, Canada, and Australia), not just the EU, may order.

*You may change the currency type on the website[/B] (top right corner header near the login etc) as show here:
GT4geRM.png

GT4geRM.png

***Don’t wait! Get your order in now before others buy up the stock.
Don’t miss out on this awesome option to buy genuine Pharmacom products, at an excellent price, with premium European shipping,
delivered world-wide from our NEW European warehouse.