MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

There is still time to get in on our intl warehouse promo:

Please let me remind you that Basicstero extended our bitcoin promotion for the International warehouse.
It will be running until 1st of October 2018. Conditions did not change:

Pay with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and freebies are as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100;
$90 worth of products for orders over $200;
$200 worth of products for orders over $300!

Detailed instructions are available on our site during the ordering process, just sign in and start ordering!
For those who are not familiar with bitcoin yet, we have a detailed how-to with screenshots: Basicstero - bitcoin tutorial

Please NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
If seized, only the main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
*Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

It`s the right time to get ready for the bulking season!

with best wishes,
basicstero crew

Hey brother, love Pharmacom and the quality you guys offer. Been using you guys as a source for years. With that said, there's been a dramatic increase in the interest of DHB and I would absolutely love for you guys to carry it. The demand is certainly there we just need a trustworthy source to carry it. Hopefully soon!

DHB / 1-Testosterone Cypionate

Also, I highly recommend Superdrol. More and more people are becoming aware of this very powerful steroid.

How much and how often are you pinning? How's the injection any PIP?
No pip at all. I mix it with test e 300 and its smooth as silk. Test e give some pip sometimes and it is like it eliminates that. On top of all those pluses I have listed already the real reason you take it for is starting to tighten everything up real well too. Noticing more vascularity as well.

No pip at all. I mix it with test e 300 and its smooth as silk. Test e give some pip sometimes and it is like it eliminates that. On top of all those pluses I have listed already the real reason you take it for is starting to tighten everything up real well too. Noticing more vascularity as well.
Are you doing a multi injection per week with the MASTp in it?

There is still time to get in on our intl warehouse promo:

Please let me remind you that Basicstero extended our bitcoin promotion for the https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6288.
It will be running until 1st of October 2018. Conditions did not change:

Pay with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and freebies are as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100;
$90 worth of products for orders over $200;
$200 worth of products for orders over $300!

Detailed instructions are available on our site during the ordering process, just sign in and start ordering!
For those who are not familiar with bitcoin yet, we have a detailed how-to with screenshots: https://int.basicstero.ws/index/bitcoin

Please NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
If seized, only the main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
*Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

It`s the right time to get ready for the bulking season!

with best wishes,
basicstero crew
Check your pms pls

Hey brother, love Pharmacom and the quality you guys offer. Been using you guys as a source for years. With that said, there's been a dramatic increase in the interest of DHB and I would absolutely love for you guys to carry it. The demand is certainly there we just need a trustworthy source to carry it. Hopefully soon!

DHB / 1-Testosterone Cypionate

Also, I highly recommend Superdrol. More and more people are becoming aware of this very powerful steroid.
Indeed, we get more and more inquires lately. Currently we are completely focused on launching our own full-cycle production facility for human-grade HGH expression. Hopefully we launch it within 2019 and will have HGH expressed by us, completely under our control. 1-test cyp is in the list, but not the highest priority now.

Dear customers,

due to the National Day of the People's Republic of China and 7-day national holiday (so-called "Golden Week" from 1st to 7th of October) we expect delays in further shippings from our international warehouse. Please be aware and do not worry, if your order delays. US and EU based warehouses are not affected.If you need quick and secure delivery with almost no seizure risk, please order from our EU warehouse! You can chose USD as currency for your convenience there. EU warehouse ships worldwide, not only within EU!
Customers from States with tough customs (entry-points Chicago, LA) will have NO seizures while ordering from the EU warehouse!

Another great piece of news: despite holidays and potential delays you still get the great opportunity to receive freebies for your orders! Yes, we are extending our bitcoin promotion for entire October!
Till the 31st of October 2018
you will get the following free bonuses, if you pay with any cryptocurrency we accept (BTC,ETH,LTC,BCH,DASH).

$35 worth of products for orders over $100
$90 worth of products for for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300

HGH does not participate in this promo.

Discreet shipping for regions with tough customs is available! In case of a seizure we reship main (paid) items!

Just a hint:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws our US domestic warehouse
https://int.basicstero.ws - our International warehouse with delivery from China
https://eu.basicstero.ws - our EU-based warehouse with delivery from Europe to any country worldwide!
We are not resellers, we are the only direct online retail store of Pharmacom Labs.

Last edited:
@MisterSuperGod
For me, masteron seems to negate the negative effects of nandrolone.
On nandrolone, I get very sluggish, lazy, and classic deca dick etc.
The mast seems to add a DHT that helps balance vs the 19-nor and I feel much better.
In general, it also increases my sexy drive and general feeling of well being (I am NOT saying it makes me healthier -- maybe opposite, I do not know -- but I "feel" healthy and younger on it).
How much testosterone and nandrolone were you using when you got DD? Were you using anything else at the time?

Indeed, we get more and more inquires lately. Currently we are completely focused on launching our own full-cycle production facility for human-grade HGH expression. Hopefully we launch it within 2019 and will have HGH expressed by us, completely under our control. 1-test cyp is in the list, but not the highest priority now.
Keep it up boys..awesome news

Thanks for the reply. Did you get blood work done to check estrogen and prolactin levels? I'm thinking about trying Nandrolone out but want to avoid the dreaded DD!

Try using NPP first and that way if you have a problem at all you just stop and it’s gone in a few days at most. It’s all I use cause I use usually two at the same time. Never had any issues myself.