Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Pharmacom Labs, Mar 27, 2015.

1. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

You suck. Go die

rpbb and movingiron88 like this.
  2. raspy23

raspy23 Junior Member

Can't find anything on it soooooo
    Has anyone ran the Pharmcom HGH?

3. Bob Sanders

Bob Sanders Junior Member

Is it just shipping that is delayed until the 25th or is everything delayed until the 25th? ordered several days ago, payment still being "checked", no response to emails either.

4. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I assume everything, no confirmation for 5 days now

5. Bob Sanders

Well, somewhat reassuring to hear I'm not the only one then. I'll stay patient.

MythotiK likes this.
  6. preserve36

preserve36 Member

Fyi everything i ordered at disc rate did in fact get sent and received. It was delayed with all this crap but it came through.

7. preserve36

preserve36 Member

Thanks for keeping it honest instead of feeding abunch of bullshit @Pharmacom

8. spiffy0

spiffy0 Member

anyone notice it says "warehouse revision" when you go to their domestic tab? is that new?

9. Klimmzugernie

Klimmzugernie Member

Guys it is chinese new year.. Most chinese people dont work right now... Also no one in illegal steroid Labs

TorroXL likes this.
  10. What actually you want to know about Pcom HGH?

11. biglumber69

biglumber69 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Pharmacom Helper please check pm. I hate when people post check pm but it has been awhile

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  12. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

who does the hplc testing on it

13. Steve84

Steve84 Member

They are working to restock and fix some things. They announced it before. They sold out all stock. So i'd imagine they are redo'ing some of it.

spiffy0 likes this.
  14. raspy23

raspy23 Junior Member

Wanting to know what the quality is on HGH. Wanting to see if it would be worth giving it a run at that higher price. Do you have labs on it?

15. That's exactly right.

16. Bob Sanders

Updating my previous post, I got ship confirmation today

17. biglumber69

That's awesome. You got shipping confirmation in 7 days during Chinese New year. But I know people who have not even had money picked up or others who have not got shipping confirmation and they ordered before Chinese new year. When I started with Pharmacom and Frank was running the show. He fixed problems. No is is a shit show. Pm @Pharmacom Helper he was responding now have not heard from. But still post here . That is my rant take it for what it is worth

18. biglumber69

Well got a response. Do progress is being made

19. planedriver

planedriver Member

Anyone having difficulties with money gram or western union payments to pay for international orders? Heard recently money gram is getting serious about where your sending money and ID’ing you. Can’t find the exact info about it I read.

20. That's what i read in another thread and have found out through experience. At least for MG payments, anyway. Can't comment on WU though.