MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I am interested in trying the semaglutide. I currently run your test C.
I appreciate the interest, but volunteers for the free samples have already been selected and a list of their delivery info was collected and submitted to the Basicstero manager last week.

The new semaglutide product is now available for purchase in the Basicstero store at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/fat-loss/ozemos

idk what’s up with the Test 500, but even diluting it substantially with sterile oil gives incredible pip. Took .2cc of it and added it to .8 of sterile oil and it’s nearly just as bad as taking a whole cc of the 500. Even let a friend try it to see if it’s just my body hating it, same result.

Long story short. The 500 isn’t a money saver cause it’s unbearable to use lol
It will get better the longer you use it. I had used it with tren 200 so that i could shoot 3cc total 1 500 and 2 200s and then 2 500 and 1 200 doing one of each a week. takes a couple weeks but the pip starts to not be not a big deal.

I thought Moldova was planning to make steroid production illegal. Will this affect you since your post says you operate in Moldova where it's legal .

Production, sale of anabolics to be banned in Moldova​

17:55 | 29.11.2023 Category: Social

Chisinau, 29 November /MOLDPRES/ - The production and sale of medicines with content of anabolic and androgenic steroids will be banned in Moldova. The members of the parliamentary commission for social protection, health and family have approved a draft law to this effect.
The document will prohibit the import, fabrication, sale, prescription and release of medicines with content of anabolic and androgenic steroids.
The legislative amendments are aimed at preventing and combating the production and illicit trafficking of doping substances in Moldova, as well as at adjusting the national legislation to the international standards. The amendments also have the goal to implement the provisions of the World Anti-Doping Agency and the World Anti-Doping Code.
The anabolic and androgenic steroids are synthetic hormones, which enhance the organism’s capacity to produce muscular tissue. Sportspeople have been using these substances on the last period.
In the context, the production and sale of these substances is forbidden in all European Union member states, in most countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States and the United States.
According to the Health Ministries, so far, huge quantities of medicines with content of anabolic and androgenic steroids have been fabricated and exported in Moldova. These substances can be bought in drugs stores based on medical prescriptions.

img23009672

Any material published on the website of the Public Institution ’’A.I.S. Moldpres’’ (Moldpres News Agency) is intellectual peoperty of the Agency, protected by the copyright. The taking over or/and use of these materials will be made only with the Agency’s agreement and with compulsory reference to source.

Facebook Twitter 23009672

Referendum 2024

I thought Moldova was planning to make steroid production illegal. Will this affect you since your post says you operate in Moldova where it's legal .

Production, sale of anabolics to be banned in Moldova​

17:55 | 29.11.2023 Category: Social

Chisinau, 29 November /MOLDPRES/ - The production and sale of medicines with content of anabolic and androgenic steroids will be banned in Moldova. The members of the parliamentary commission for social protection, health and family have approved a draft law to this effect.
The document will prohibit the import, fabrication, sale, prescription and release of medicines with content of anabolic and androgenic steroids.
The legislative amendments are aimed at preventing and combating the production and illicit trafficking of doping substances in Moldova, as well as at adjusting the national legislation to the international standards. The amendments also have the goal to implement the provisions of the World Anti-Doping Agency and the World Anti-Doping Code.
The anabolic and androgenic steroids are synthetic hormones, which enhance the organism’s capacity to produce muscular tissue. Sportspeople have been using these substances on the last period.
In the context, the production and sale of these substances is forbidden in all European Union member states, in most countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States and the United States.
According to the Health Ministries, so far, huge quantities of medicines with content of anabolic and androgenic steroids have been fabricated and exported in Moldova. These substances can be bought in drugs stores based on medical prescriptions.

img23009672

Any material published on the website of the Public Institution ’’A.I.S. Moldpres’’ (Moldpres News Agency) is intellectual peoperty of the Agency, protected by the copyright. The taking over or/and use of these materials will be made only with the Agency’s agreement and with compulsory reference to source.

Facebook Twitter 23009672

Referendum 2024
Hi!
Our production has not been located in Moldova for a long time.