MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Quick question: Do you guys ship to Japan and if so, how has the success rate been?
I will send a message to the Basicstero manager and ask about it. I don't know about it myself. When I get some information about it from him, I'll reply to this again.
@broilovesushi I have a reply from the Basicstero manager. He says please select the discreet shipping method. You can try to ship to Japan but only by discreet delivery please. Previously there has been successful delivery to Japan.

The discreet shipping option can be found on the address step in the check-out process (see image below).
Ol9V3eI.jpg

@broilovesushi I have a reply from the Basicstero manager. He says please select the discreet shipping method. You can try to ship to Japan but only by discreet delivery please. Previously there has been successful delivery to Japan.

The discreet shipping option can be found on the address step in the check-out process (see image below).
Ol9V3eI.jpg
Thanks for the update.

How-To Contact Basicstero Customer Support

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your Basicstero account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg