MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Placing this here to stimulate discussion. Unclear to me if the users making the complaints acquired product through the basicstero store or through some other means.

Obviously how this gets handled and discussed will be insightful.

My only anecdotal experience is heresay from folks I think are informed that obtained product from basicstero storefront. It tested appropriately using blind testing with Jano.

Does someone have evidence or example of blind test revealing bunk gear from basicstero?

Or is the counterfeit/underdosed product being obtained somewhere else?

Last edited:
Placing this here to stimulate discussion. Unclear to me if the users making the complaints acquired product through the basicstero store or through some other means.

Obviously how this gets handled and discussed will be insightful.

My only anecdotal experience is heresay from folks I think are informed that obtained product from basicstero storefront. It tested appropriately using blind testing with Jano.

Does someone have evidence or example of blind test revealing bunk gear from basicstero?

Or is the counterfeit/underdosed product being obtained somewhere else?
Just sounds like a shill / paid basher to me. Competitors often bash other sources and once in a while extortionists have demanded payment with threats to bash etc. if they are not paid. Even boards themselves (not source but the actual forum websites) have endured these same negative attacks. Extortion has ended some of the popular boards over the years.
Unfortunately, these negative things are not uncommon practices.

Or maybe he is genuine and just inexperienced, confused, or some other factor (anything for allergy to pinning technique etc.).

I replied there:
Some questions for you:

Where did you buy it?

You said you have no response, but from whom are you talking about; who did you try to contact?

What is your accusation?
and, what evidence do you have to support your claims?

Are you allergic to EO?
Pharmacom Labs carrier oil formula is GSO with a small 5 to 10% EO (the information is on their official site linked below).
{code]https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations[/code]

If the products are so bad, how do you explain the thousands of customers world-wide, including many here on MESO, that used the products without problems?

Pharmacom Labs has been around for nearly 20 years now -- no source would last that long is their products weren't good.
A great many customers, enough to support a business this long, keep coming back to buy again and again or the brand would be out of business long ago.

@readalot I should have also asked him what products he is using because some guys try high concentration products, such as TEST-500 or mixes, but are not experienced enough to understand those are expected to have PIP.
This is another possibility that a genuine customer may be upset.

@readalot I should have also asked him what products he is using because some guys try high concentration products, such as TEST-500 or mixes, but are not experienced enough to understand those are expected to have PIP.
This is another possibility that a genuine customer may be upset.
Good point. We will see his response to your questions or maybe not. Thank you for responding at that thread.

Back