MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Placing this here to stimulate discussion. Unclear to me if the users making the complaints acquired product through the basicstero store or through some other means.

Obviously how this gets handled and discussed will be insightful.

My only anecdotal experience is heresay from folks I think are informed that obtained product from basicstero storefront. It tested appropriately using blind testing with Jano.

Does someone have evidence or example of blind test revealing bunk gear from basicstero?

Or is the counterfeit/underdosed product being obtained somewhere else?

Last edited:
Placing this here to stimulate discussion. Unclear to me if the users making the complaints acquired product through the basicstero store or through some other means.

Obviously how this gets handled and discussed will be insightful.

My only anecdotal experience is heresay from folks I think are informed that obtained product from basicstero storefront. It tested appropriately using blind testing with Jano.

Does someone have evidence or example of blind test revealing bunk gear from basicstero?

Or is the counterfeit/underdosed product being obtained somewhere else?
Just sounds like a shill / paid basher to me. Competitors often bash other sources and once in a while extortionists have demanded payment with threats to bash etc. if they are not paid. Even boards themselves (not source but the actual forum websites) have endured these same negative attacks. Extortion has ended some of the popular boards over the years.
Unfortunately, these negative things are not uncommon practices.

Or maybe he is genuine and just inexperienced, confused, or some other factor (anything for allergy to pinning technique etc.).

I replied there:
Some questions for you:

Where did you buy it?

You said you have no response, but from whom are you talking about; who did you try to contact?

What is your accusation?
and, what evidence do you have to support your claims?

Are you allergic to EO?
Pharmacom Labs carrier oil formula is GSO with a small 5 to 10% EO (the information is on their official site linked below).
{code]https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations[/code]

If the products are so bad, how do you explain the thousands of customers world-wide, including many here on MESO, that used the products without problems?

Pharmacom Labs has been around for nearly 20 years now -- no source would last that long is their products weren't good.
A great many customers, enough to support a business this long, keep coming back to buy again and again or the brand would be out of business long ago.

@readalot I should have also asked him what products he is using because some guys try high concentration products, such as TEST-500 or mixes, but are not experienced enough to understand those are expected to have PIP.
This is another possibility that a genuine customer may be upset.

@readalot I should have also asked him what products he is using because some guys try high concentration products, such as TEST-500 or mixes, but are not experienced enough to understand those are expected to have PIP.
This is another possibility that a genuine customer may be upset.
Good point. We will see his response to your questions or maybe not. Thank you for responding at that thread.

Question stands. Anyone aware of 3rd party testing showing stuff ordered from basicstero website doesn't match the label claim?

I've seen some of the older stuff. Anything from 2023 or 2024? Thanks.

Hello guys. I will reply to these questions about our products here in the main Basicstero thread so I don't get accused of hijacking that other guy's thread to do a Q&A about the products.
Does the Pharmatest P50 (test prop 50 mg/ml) which is advertised as solvent-free contain ethyl oleate?
@FunkOdyssey I am not sure. Please let me write to the manager and ask him about it. I will rep;y again when I have more information.

Why in the world would you use EO as a blanket excipient in all of your carrier oils? What?

Why jack up your CRP unnecessarily while running shit loads of androgens? That's not harm reduction.
@readalot Would you like me to write to the Basicstero sales manager (my contact) and ask him if he can ask the Pharmacom Labs production team about why it is added?

I expect they will most likely reply with the info that is found on the official Pharmacom Labs site in the "Innovations" section point number 5 (link in code box below).
Pharmacom Labs official site said:
5. We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps, etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml! As carrier in all our vials is used grape seed oil.
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

Nonetheless, if you would like me to write to them and ask about it, I am more than willing to do so for you -- just let me know please if that is what you want me to do.

I'm not familiar with an association of EO with CRP.
Please feel free to let me know your concern.
I have used these products without any break for about 10 years (TRT and cycles), and plan to continue self administered HRT indefinitely.
Therefore, I will take any insight into consideration.

Hello guys. I will reply to these questions about our products here in the main Basicstero thread so I don't get accused of hijacking that other guy's thread to do a Q&A about the products.

@FunkOdyssey I am not sure. Please let me write to the manager and ask him about it. I will rep;y again when I have more information.

@readalot Would you like me to write to the Basicstero sales manager (my contact) and ask him if he can ask the Pharmacom Labs production team about why it is added?

I expect they will most likely reply with the info that is found on the official Pharmacom Labs site in the "Innovations" section point number 5 (link in code box below).

Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

Nonetheless, if you would like me to write to them and ask about it, I am more than willing to do so for you -- just let me know please if that is what you want me to do.

I'm not familiar with an association of EO with CRP.
Please feel free to let me know your concern.
I have used these products without any break for about 10 years (TRT and cycles), and plan to continue self administered HRT indefinitely.
Therefore, I will take any insight into consideration.
Thanks for your follow up. Much appreciated. The snippet from the website I don't quite follow. Besides the typo the paragraph confuses me. Is EO added only to the high concentration products or all injectables? The parenthetical clause missing the end parentheses is not consistent with the sentence it's attached to.

I don't need you to follow up for me. I know why it is added ...to increase solubility of API. However, it surely isn't needed for regular concentration products.

Regarding your own health I'd invite you to read the research on EO's role in ethanol toxicity and in vivo research in animals. No pharma company is US uses EO as an excipient although some compounders may.

Lots of research out there plus all the anecdotes of people busting a high cRP with EO laced products. You may want to go check out your cRP as well with the EO and then washout with non EO product (all else the same) and make sure you aren't taking needless risk as an AAS user.

I appreciate your professional replies and wish you health. Tare care of yourself.

@readalot Thank you for the reply and discussion.
I admit that I'm ignorant regarding details about EO. My hope is that using it will not cause additional risks but I have emotional/cognitive bias because I use it long-term. Even if I do not completely refrain from using it, I need to make sure that its a fully informed choice and, at minimum, I take actions to mitigate the risks.
I will try to learn more about it.
Thanks

but I have emotional/cognitive bias
Amen Brother. Don't we all. Get you a good product without the EO and get your cRP tested with and without the EO. Let me know if you need more info.

Looking out for you. You seem like a nice chap. Putting EO in all injectable oils just is plain dumb or careless.

@FunkOdyssey I am still unsure about the TEST-P50 carrier formula.
I was always under the impression that all products use the same carrier oil made of GSO with 5% to 10% EO.
Until I am definitively told otherwise, I assume this is the case for all oil products.
Thank you. I hope you will continue to pursue a specific answer on the Test-P50 product, as I am not inclined to continue using it if it contains EO.

Back