Pharmacom Mix 2

rugerjitsu

10+ Year Member
I know I'm not the only one jumped on this blend...let's update this thread with details on your dosage and results.

It's my first run of Tren, however, I'm a long time user of Test and have used Drostanolone Enanthate a few times with good results. Here's the breakdown of the blend.

75mg - Trenbolone Ace
100mg - Drostanolone Prop
75mg - Test PP

As of the past few years, it's been Test E and C for me...dosage range from 250mg-500mg/wk. I get great results for what my goals are...not a bodybuilder, but at 38 years old, I'm still able to train Jiu-Jitsu several times a week without getting smashed too bad. I also enjoy the mood and libido enhancements that come with Testosterone.

Speaking of Jiu-Jitsu...do any of these compounds have an affect on endurance in a positive or negative way?

I'm 6' 180lbs...and don't necessarily want to gain much weight, so I'll be running 1ml of this blend eod...might squeeze in .25ml of Test C with the eod injections.

Look forward to hearing from everyone...

Okay, I thought there was something about tren and endurance...I'm only running this for 40 days, so I think I'll manage. If anything, it will give me some adversity to try and overcome. Im assuming 75mg eod is a fairly conservative dose, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll definitely report back after I've trained a few times while on the mix...thanks!

I know I'm not the only one jumped on this blend...let's update this thread with details on your dosage and results.

It's my first run of Tren, however, I'm a long time user of Test and have used Drostanolone Enanthate a few times with good results. Here's the breakdown of the blend.

75mg - Trenbolone Ace
100mg - Drostanolone Prop
75mg - Test PP

As of the past few years, it's been Test E and C for me...dosage range from 250mg-500mg/wk. I get great results for what my goals are...not a bodybuilder, but at 38 years old, I'm still able to train Jiu-Jitsu several times a week without getting smashed too bad. I also enjoy the mood and libido enhancements that come with Testosterone.

Speaking of Jiu-Jitsu...do any of these compounds have an affect on endurance in a positive or negative way?

I'm 6' 180lbs...and don't necessarily want to gain much weight, so I'll be running 1ml of this blend eod...might squeeze in .25ml of Test C with the eod injections.

Look forward to hearing from everyone...

Do you intend to use a Mix-2 only cycle?

I just bought a decent amount of vials. Gonna run it 1ml ed with 250mg test cyp, 1g eq, 3 cycles of sdrol 4 weeks on/4 off for 14 weeks and then add in 700mg npp ew for another 10 weeks on top with 4k calories. Might make a log in the cycle section here.

Pretty much, but as I mentioned, I may squeeze in .25ml of test cyp with the eod injections...hoping it helps with any pip, and ensure my test levels are above the other compounds.

Mix-2 has raisin-seed oil, but also has up to 10% medical ethyl oleate to prevent painful sensations.

If you only inject in the gluteal muscle and use only 0.5ml per shot you'll be fine.

Also, it's indicated to warm up the vial before it is injected !

Ephedrine is good for trens negative side effects on cardio. Primatine, not sure if the spelling is correct, but you can buy it over the counter at any pharmacy.

Product delivered 3 days from funds sent...I'll probably start injections on Sunday!

Upon inspection of the gear, I noticed a small scrivener's error...can you spot it??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 220
just a quick bump to say that I'm going to begin pinning the mix tomorrow at 1ml eod. I've been on 400-500mg/wk of Test E for about 4 weeks, last injection was sunday. I'll drop the Test E for this small run of the mix...I'm considering this a test run of some sort. I'll try and update once or twice a week.

Anyone else running this mix, feel free to update as well...