Pharmacom Mix 2

I will also be running this mix probably in May. I am gonna run

. 5ml ed
Along with extra tren from another lab probably 50mg ed

And mast P and mast e

Would like my test to be around 250mg tren 500mg and mast 600mg weekly

I'm already battling sleep after my second pin on thursday. This could be completely coincidental, so I'll update if things change, but for example...yesterday, I get up at 5am for work...work till 4pm, do some running around with the kids, watch a movie later in the evening with wife, and hit the sack around midnight. It's like i'm tired, but soon as my head hit the pillow, my body is restless as fuck...legs feel the need to be flexed and stretched every 10-15 seconds. Ended up tossing and turning till 2am. That shit was not cool. PIP was not too bad, but definitely some soreness...nothing out of the ordinary from short esters.

4 pins later, and I'm tapping out due to insomnia...I can't handle it! thread over, unless another user of the Mix 2 would like to keep updating. Insomnia aside, 1ml eod gave me pretty respectful results in just 2 weeks. Weight stayed right about the same, but vascularity and strength were shooting up quickly. Not much more to say about this compound...

4 pins later, and I'm tapping out due to insomnia...I can't handle it! thread over, unless another user of the Mix 2 would like to keep updating. Insomnia aside, 1ml eod gave me pretty respectful results in just 2 weeks. Weight stayed right about the same, but vascularity and strength were shooting up quickly. Not much more to say about this compound...
Thanks for the update and honestly bro.Sleep is f..ing king for me.:) Tren ain't for everybody....

I will also be running this mix probably in May. I am gonna run

. 5ml ed
Along with extra tren from another lab probably 50mg ed

And mast P and mast e

Would like my test to be around 250mg tren 500mg and mast 600mg weekly
I'm gonna run the same doses.

I'm already battling sleep after my second pin on thursday. This could be completely coincidental, so I'll update if things change, but for example...yesterday, I get up at 5am for work...work till 4pm, do some running around with the kids, watch a movie later in the evening with wife, and hit the sack around midnight. It's like i'm tired, but soon as my head hit the pillow, my body is restless as fuck...legs feel the need to be flexed and stretched every 10-15 seconds. Ended up tossing and turning till 2am. That shit was not cool. PIP was not too bad, but definitely some soreness...nothing out of the ordinary from short esters.
You should of used prami or melatonin

Been on the Mix 2 for about 4 weeks now to finish up my cycle.
Purchased from Basicstero domestic when they had that first domestic stock/sale.
Pinning .5mL ED.

Vascularity is improving, cardio is shitty, staying the same weight but looking leaner, walking boner. Pretty happy.

Accidentally dropped a vial with 7-8mL still in it and it shattered all over my bathroom floor...bummer.

Will post bloods in a couple weeks.

Purchased from Basicstero domestic when they had that first domestic stock/sale.
Pinning .5mL ED.

Vascularity is improving, cardio is shitty, staying the same weight but looking leaner, walking boner. Pretty happy.

Accidentally dropped a vial with 7-8mL still in it and it shattered all over my bathroom floor...bummer.

Any updates ?

Man Now I have 9 bottles of mix 2 .4 bottles of another cut mix 75 mg each and 400 anavar and 400 tbol all 10 mg.
But I still have 5 weeks of the cycle I'm on.... And I have no patience.......

Pinning .5mL ED.

did you stay at .5ml ED? was that all that you were on?

Man Now I have 9 bottles of mix 2 .4 bottles of another cut mix 75 mg each and 400 anavar and 400 tbol all 10 mg.
But I still have 5 weeks of the cycle I'm on.... And I have no patience.......
how do you plan on running the tbol and/or var with mix 2? have you run the mix 2 before and what did you think?

Any updates ?

Shit completely forgot about this thread. Never got bloodwork on this mix and I'm kicking myself for it. I had some E2 issues but a little extra adex took care of it.

Have 2 more vials of it I may jump on before I go on vacation in a few months.

did you stay at .5ml ED? was that all that you were on?

Yes I stayed at .5mL ED, pinned in quads with a 27g 5/8" slin pin. Was taking 50mg of Pharmacom var the first week or two but dropped that.

Shit completely forgot about this thread. Never got bloodwork on this mix and I'm kicking myself for it. I had some E2 issues but a little extra adex took care of it.

Yes I stayed at .5mL ED, pinned in quads with a 27g 5/8" slin pin. Was taking 50mg of Pharmacom var the first week or two but dropped that.

How do you like the mix ? Does it wirk good for you ?

Worked great...turned me into a horny, sweaty, angry beast, which is why I got off of it.
Same here, i dont think im gonna run the mix 2 ever again, not because it isnt a great mix but because the anger and breathing issues are just no fun at all.

so it went through 27g pretty good? I was going to try 28g and do .75ml daily but will start off with .5ml since you had good results