Pharmacom Mix 2

That Will be some crazy gains.
That's more or less what I'm running now, just in a different package.

I'm running 1G test, 1G EQ and 700 tren.

I would probably supplement a little long estered test into the mix, call it 300mg's/week, with the mix. I'm just so anti-blends.

you're on a whole 'notha level than me, brosky! i'm looking at 1cc/eod...this time around I'm probably going to push the mast to 150-200mg eod.
Yeah but you also have to worry about your cardio and shit being a roller and all. I don't.

Yeah but you also have to worry about your cardio and shit being a roller and all. I don't.
Hey Wp, do you get lethargy and an overall crappy feeling when you run tren? Thats what happens to me but i suspect not everybody feels this which might be why some say ' fuck tren' and others like you seem to love it.

Hey Wp, do you get lethargy and an overall crappy feeling when you run tren? Thats what happens to me but i suspect not everybody feels this which might be why some say ' fuck tren' and others like you seem to love it.

Regarding lethargy, I would blame it either on BP or the insomnia.

I could run tren for 8 months a year, no problem. Never fucked with enanthate, some users report different stuff, some say it's the same. Tren ace for me baby!

I did like hex, a lot, though.

Ezzactly...my deal is recovery time, strength, and keeping my weight in check. I like the test pp, being that it's not nearly 100mg/cc factoring the ester. I think pharmacom has it right...assuming that the gear is legit.

Ezzactly...my deal is recovery time, strength, and keeping my weight in check. I like the test pp, being that it's not nearly 100mg/cc factoring the ester. I think pharmacom has it right...assuming that the gear is legit.
Honestly, I have been impressed by them thus far and continue to order.

Honestly, I have been impressed by them thus far and continue to order.
You know , i almost pm'd you a while back to ask you this. I have ran their gear for quite a while as have some friends of mine and we all agree it is some pretty decent gear. In fact a cpl of my buddies only want pharmacom gear even though i have access to some pretty good sources.
And i was curious if you felt the same.

That's more or less what I'm running now, just in a different package.

I'm running 1G test, 1G EQ and 700 tren.

I would probably supplement a little long estered test into the mix, call it 300mg's/week, with the mix. I'm just so anti-blends.
I like test, tren, masteron. How do you like test, tren, eq?