• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

pharmacom test e. possible heavy metal

Wonder what that cost was?
Also wonder if the cheap urine test online work? I'd pee on a stick to confirm

New a lab that would filter for heavy metals at an extra cost. Before he made it available guys said how awesome it would be to have this available. When he did offer it nobody wanted to actually pay for it. Too bad. We're all a bit shortsighted.
I don't believe this would be unique to pharmacom. Probably all ugl's would share this issue that may be a serious health concern in the long run.
A year or 2 back there was more talk about heavy metals in gear being produced from raws coming from china.
I agree. Heavy metal contamination would be an issue with any raws from China that any UGL got. You'd like to think higher end raw powder producers from China would have lower contamination. But who knows...Probably not much better.

Cilantro and Chlorella can Detox 80% of Heavy Metals

Last edited:
Do the heavy metals pass through a 0.22 μm filter?
(by this I mean, are we talking about actual very small pieces of the metal which can be filtered, or are we dealing with atoms/ions that are much more difficult to remove?

Do the heavy metals pass through a 0.22 μm filter?
(by this I mean, are we talking about actual very small pieces of the metal which can be filtered, or are we dealing with atoms/ions?
I don't know much about brewing but know .22 is a standard sized filter used by guys so i would have to say that they would pass through.

From my little research, I've found only way to get out hard metals is chemical separation during/before the "process"

Couldn't find anything out on what "chemical separation" would include..... Think it's beyond my education

You would think high end powders, enough to show consistent dosages being 96% plus wouldn't have much metals in them?

But if anyone has ever done work for Chinese people, they don't do nothing for free lol and on the cheap wit da dollas:)

Also cheap fish oil vitamins contain shit tons of mercury..... And actually shouldn't be taken regularly

From my little research, I've found only way to get out hard metals is chemical separation during/before the "process"

Couldn't find anything out on what "chemical separation" would include..... Think it's beyond my education

You would think high end powders, enough to show consistent dosages being 96% plus wouldn't have much metals in them?

But if anyone has ever done work for Chinese people, they don't do nothing for free lol and on the cheap wit da dollas:)

The process you're looking for is crystallization.

Did anyone actually look at the lab report? Everything was normal and in-range for blood serum heavy metals.

The lab report says his values (arsenic, mercury, lead) are in the safe/normal range. So what's the problem here. Don't we normally have some levels of heavy metals in our blood just from going about our daily lives?

http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/testcatalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/8618
"Normal whole blood mercury is usually <10 ng/mL."

His level is 8.

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/ables/description.html
"In 2015, NIOSH designated 5 µg/dL (five micrograms per deciliter) of whole blood, in a venous blood sample, as the reference blood lead level for adults."

His BLL is less than 2.

Arsenic Poisoning. Symptoms of arsenic poisoning and causes | Patient
Arsenic less than 4.

Last edited:
The lab report says his values (arsenic, mercury, lead) are in the safe/normal range. So what's the problem here. Don't we normally have some levels of heavy metals in our blood just from going about our daily lives?

http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/testcatalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/8618
"Normal whole blood mercury is usually <10 ng/mL."

Yeah we assume with in normal.... But op said he's dad gets tested every month.... And his level has began to change after starting PC

Which began discussion of filtering, and testing for hard metals

and wether anabolic lab tested for any

No bashing simple discussion

Yeah we assume with in normal.... But op said he's dad gets tested every month.... And his level has began to change after starting PC

No one's bashing any discussion. Heavy metal concentration is a big deal and a potentially dangerous risk when using UGL gear. So it's not something to take lightly. With that said, it's important that evidence for heavy metal contamination be clear and definite. OP's father's levels are well within normal range according to the tests so definitely not a clear and definite indicator of heavy metal contamination. That should be worth something.

OP should give us baseline numbers for his father's previous heavy metal tests. Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, the levels are fine.

Believe me, if there is evidence for heavy metal contamination in pharmacy's gear, I want to know! However, I would rather not speculate on something like that based on normal lab results without a baseline labs either.

Last edited:
Ok. So this thread inspired me to do some research. While OPs father's levels of Arsenic and Mercury are technically "normal", they do show that he is being exposed to both of those metals from somewhere.

From what I've found. People in the United States should have levels of 0.3-0.4 mcg/L for arsenic (OP dad has level of 4) and mercury levels should be like 1 mcg/L (OP's dad is 8).

This is a bit concerning....
OP can you provide a baseline for heavy metals from your father's previous blood work?

Last edited:
I'm not claimin pharmacom to have the arsenic and mercury in there test e but this is a lab report from my father, he gets blood work done at an endo every month and gets the works like this every 6 months or so. this time he was tested for heavy metals and they have never popped up in his blood results before. the only thing that has changed is I have been pinning him 1cc once a week to every 1.5 weeks for trt for 15 weeks with pharmacom. I don't have his test levels but they came back in the high 600s not bad for his pinning schedual. the metals could have come from anything but he has no idea what else it could be from. just want to put that out and ask if anyone else has been tested for heavy metals while using their products?
So it's been six months since he has had a full panel blood work done but gets his test levels checked monthly. Is that correct?

Actually he says he gets the works every six months. So has it been six months since his mercury and arsenic levels have been tested? If it's been six months since last testing and nothing has changed in a day to day routine in op's dad's life? Just wondering

Transient changes aren't worth the breath to talk about really. Do we know how much they went up? Regardless they're still within normal ranges and it could have came from anything ie diet, occupational exposure, etc etc