• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

[Pharmacom] Test-E/T-bol cycle [09Nov17]

Stats:
Height:5'11"
Weight: 198.2
BF: est. 14-16%

Cycle Outline:
Week1-12 test-e @500mg/week
Week1-4 tbol @ 60mg/ED
Week3-17 HCG @400iu/week
Week15/16-19 clomid@50/50/50/50
Arimidex if needed.
Supps: multivitamin(general),fish oil,coconut oil (heart/cholesterol), b12(healthy blood cell), potassium(blood Pressure and pumps), niacin(B.P. And cardiovascular), glucosamine/chondroitin
(joints).

Nutritional outline:
P-240g
C-320g
F-100g
Cal: 3200
Will adjust as i go.

Workouts: current setup
Legs,chest,back,shoulders/arms, cardio(rest)

Thanks for any and all infomation and constructive criticism. Will post progress and perhaps photos if i can, while giving my best attempts at keeping a solid, consistent, and thorough log.

Wait no source for it?
Then where did you get your clomid from?
For your PCT and AI it is highly recommended you use only pharmaceutical grade meds.
Haha interesting.

I don't know if I'd trust them with my pct shit though, I barely trust them with my gear.
Ive used their pct before. Worked fine for me? Have no labs so its not worth much, but still. All things aside though ive only gotten good service and so far product from pharmacom for what its worth.

Quick update. Began tbol a week ago and did first pin today. All in all went well. Smooth, and no pain or tightness so far, but it was done only 2hrs ago, so idk? Also im doing 250 2x a week so despite it seeming common sense, would i pin again 4 days from now? Like today-pin. Wed, thurs, friday, sat-pin? Or would i pin sunday for a full 4 days? Seems elementary i guess but its throwin me off haha. And should i go ahead with the arimidex, or hold off a while? I was going to wait but just curious on others input.

Quick update. Began tbol a week ago and did first pin today. All in all went well. Smooth, and no pain or tightness so far, but it was done only 2hrs ago, so idk? Also im doing 250 2x a week so despite it seeming common sense, would i pin again 4 days from now? Like today-pin. Wed, thurs, friday, sat-pin? Or would i pin sunday for a full 4 days? Seems elementary i guess but its throwin me off haha. And should i go ahead with the arimidex, or hold off a while? I was going to wait but just curious on others input.

At 500mgs a week I typical do Monday and Thursday injections every week. With arimidex you could likely wait till week 3-4 if you actually need it. Aside from carrying a little extra water I personally don't need an AI at that dose. If you decide to use it, don't over do it.

At 500mgs a week I typical do Monday and Thursday injections every week. With arimidex you could likely wait till week 3-4 if you actually need it. Aside from carrying a little extra water I personally don't need an AI at that dose. If you decide to use it, don't over do it.
Thanks for the input with dosing and adex!

3rd pin earlier today. Never had any pain or soreness in injection so far. Tbol has my mood better and solid lifts in the gym. Just more overall energy and aggression in workouts. This is week 2 of tbol. And first week of test-e.

Random update: seem to be encountering random body heat increases. Like sometimes ill just start sweating in like 68* house. Also some slight anxiety today for some reason. No real new stressors, so dont know if this is common on first cycle? Any input is helpful. Thanks!

Random update: seem to be encountering random body heat increases. Like sometimes ill just start sweating in like 68* house. Also some slight anxiety today for some reason. No real new stressors, so dont know if this is common on first cycle? Any input is helpful. Thanks!

I remember the first cycle and first injections. I could feel the injection site the rest of the day (I learned later what real pip is) and was nervous about it. That's about the only "anxiety" I've ever had.

And yes to the extra sweating. I've been sitting in meetings at work and the sweat drips off my face onto the table... Not a good look. Ha!

I remember the first cycle and first injections. I could feel the injection site the rest of the day (I learned later what real pip is) and was nervous about it. That's about the only "anxiety" I've ever had.

And yes to the extra sweating. I've been sitting in meetings at work and the sweat drips off my face onto the table... Not a good look. Ha!

Yeah anxiety passed but was mainly from realizing im cramming something foreign into my body haha. But yeah thats the only thing thats odd. Ive never had any real pain from pins. Like at worst one cheek felt bruised for a day or so. But not anywhere closed to how others described?

Yeah anxiety passed but was mainly from realizing im cramming something foreign into my body haha. But yeah thats the only thing thats odd. Ive never had any real pain from pins. Like at worst one cheek felt bruised for a day or so. But not anywhere closed to how others described?

If you ever get real post injection pain, you will know it.

If you ever get real post injection pain, you will know it.
Well im happy to have dodged it haha. Been looking around trying to find others with recent test e batches from pcom, and theyve said no pain as well so i think im good. Just heard so much about pip, i was like... wheres it at? Gear shit? Haha but everything seems solid

Well im happy to have dodged it haha. Been looking around trying to find others with recent test e batches from pcom, and theyve said no pain as well so i think im good. Just heard so much about pip, i was like... wheres it at? Gear shit? Haha but everything seems solid

You planning on doing blood work?