Pharmacom test p 100!!!

Derek_TN

I am leaving the doc office as we speak with my bloodwork and total test is a 366 and I'm 25 years old on 700 a week test prop 100mg Ed as soon as I get home and can figure out how to post a pic I will. What do I need to hide address and doc name?

You're taking 700mg a week of test prop and your test level is at 366??

How long have you been on cycle so far?

Even a week on he should be higher than 300tt... NATURALLY he should be higher than that.... Hmm.

I am stunned myself. Little over 4 weeks and I'm not trying to talk shit or down the brand but I have the blood work In my hands as we speak how do I upload a pic

If on a computer, where it says "upload a file". On a phone you need the tapatalk app. Where did you get this test. prop. from?

I am stunned myself. Little over 4 weeks and I'm not trying to talk shit or down the brand but I have the blood work In my hands as we speak how do I upload a pic

Scribble the personal information out with a pen. Take a picture. Click upload a file. Choose file. And find your picture of the blood work. You don't need the Tapatalk app to do it.

Was it from international or domestic store??

Do you have any unopened vials from the same shipment? I would like to see Pharmacom publicly address this and offer to cover your costs for bloodwork and Simec testing... Hopefully we can see the bloods soon.

Do you have any unopened vials from the same shipment? I would like to see Pharmacom publicly address this and offer to cover your costs for bloodwork and Simec testing... Hopefully we can see the bloods soon.
And I do have an unopened vial from this.