Pharmacom test p 100!!!

This is the second time they have a problem with underdone test p in less than a year. Remember when they were throwing in free test p vials with purchase because it tested at like 80mg?

@Derek_TN, to put your results in perspective, a lot of regular doctors and I would guess almost any doc at a male health clinic would seriously discuss putting you on Testosterone Replacement Therapy with those numbers.
Yes she said she wanted to speak with me but I didn't have the time today I'm going back to see her Friday

This is the second time they have a problem with underdone test p in less than a year. Remember when they were throwing in free test p vials with purchase because it tested at like 80mg?
Pretty bummed. Just checked a batch I had from a big promo they had a few months back and same numbers. I was questioning it myself since I had ran it for 4 weeks at 150 eod for four weeks a couple months ago. This was on top of my hrt dose which is 200 E10 days and is prescribed. Didn't feel much of a boost. Didn't post because there were no bloods done but def felt something was off from past cycle experience. Looks like I may have been right . Hope they would make good since I have a good amount.image.jpeg

Pretty bummed. Just checked a batch I had from a big promo they had a few months back and same numbers. I was questioning it myself since I had ran it for 4 weeks at 150 eod for four weeks a couple months ago. This was on top of my hrt dose which is 200 E10 days and is prescribed. Didn't feel much of a boost. Didn't post because there were no bloods done but def felt something was off from past cycle experience. Looks like I may have been right . Hope they would make good since I have a good amount.View attachment 44741
Me too I got this from promo also

Even if they were 0.... This is a problem, yeah? @Docd187123 seems lower than natty, or just at natty, right?

Natty yes.

Something he's taking is shutting him down. I see a few possibilities:

1) it's another hormone and the vial is mislabeled.
2) there's just enough Test in there to shut him down but not raise his levels to supra physiologic or even mid to upper physiologic levels (under dosed like a motherfucker)
3) OP waited way too long between his last dose and bloods to test
4) OP is lying about something (not that I believe he's lying it's just one explanation for the results)

@Derek_TN, to put your results in perspective, a lot of regular doctors and I would guess almost any doc at a male health clinic would seriously discuss putting you on Testosterone Replacement Therapy with those numbers.
They look at lh and fsh. Since they are out of whack they will look into what is causing it. When they realize it's not an endocrine problem, they will guess it's steroid usage and tell him no. Docs aren't THAT stupid

That level is barely above my test levels after I fucked up with a year of Orals and not doing test.

Even dosed at 80mg his test levels would be higher.
Something isn't right at all with this.

That level is barely above my test levels after I fucked up with a year of Orals and not doing test.

Even dosed at 80mg his test levels would be higher.
Something isn't right at all with this.
I know it should be higher. Stating that this is the second time thy put out underdone test p in less than a year