Pharmacom test p 100!!!

Damn this thread was like a roller coaster, but I'm glad pcom finally put the nail in the coffin with the vial pic

Damn this thread was like a roller coaster, but I'm glad pcom finally put the nail in the coffin with the vial pic
I know this thread is a little old but
I just read the whole damn thing and it was crazy! Lol I was for him then against him then for him lol. I give credit where it's due though, to all the guys that called BS from the jump and hammered him about facts and details. Nice work guys! I'm new here but I'm learning a lot fast.

Jesus Christ, I just read this entire thread on my train ride home. Although this took place over the summer, it definitely won the internet today.

Fuck sourcing sources and learning more here...where can i find more threads like that to read during my commute? In all caught up on The joe rogan experience and radio lab...

Jesus Christ, I just read this entire thread on my train ride home. Although this took place over the summer, it definitely won the internet today.

Fuck sourcing sources and learning more here...where can i find more threads like that to read during my commute? In all caught up on The joe rogan experience and radio lab...
There's a few of them around you'll just have to look. Usually it's a source fucking up...but scammers can show up on ether side.

There's a few of them around you'll just have to look. Usually it's a source fucking up...but scammers can show up on ether side.

I want more like THIS thread haha. It had everything...including a fucking M. Night Shyamalan-esque twist. If this were tv, def would have snagged an emmy.

My one experience with pcom test p 100 was fantastic. i ran it at 500mg a week and saw great results. Pip was a bit rough, but to be expected from prop.

New to Meso but have done my share of post so far. I have to say I am glad I read this whole post. Finally was going to pull the trigger and saw this thread. I thought I was back to square one.. all you guys who called this SHMEGMA OUT.. MUCH THANKS TO YOU. I am glad I am part of this board✌️

As I am new to the board I am looking for a little advice on what is proper. I also have another source I want to ask some vets about but I am not sure how to do it or what forums I should ask it in. So direction would be awesome.. TY