Pharmacomstore

tflex

Anyone know if pharmacomstore is legit?
Pharmacomstore.in that is.
If so how was your experience/would you recommend?

Not sure if they are gtg. I did a little google search and found good and bad reviews. Check out the link below. A lot of people talking shit about it. If it was me I would'nt send them a fucking penny, but that's just me.

Oh and the listing says "pharmacomstore.org" but they reference this same Darius character everywhere you go. Whether it's pharmacomstore.in or .org, so watch your back bro!

Code:
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/pharmacomstore-org-1905.html

Im interested too.

Found their store basicstero.com

They have really great products. Pjarma mix 3 sounds perfect for me. But do you think they can put 500 mg into one single ml ?

My good friend who is on this board is running their boldenone 500mg/ml while another friend and I are both running their sustanon 600mg/ml....thick as molasses but effective.

Im interested too.

They have really great products. Pjarma mix 3 sounds perfect for me. But do you think they can put 500 mg into one single ml ?
So now we're to the question of which site is the real one.
Pharmacomstore.in or basicstero.com

I've ordered from Pharmacom about 2 years ago. I ordered dbol and test cyp from him. The dbol was very strong (Blue hearts) and the test cyp was good as well. However this was awhile back so can't comment to the quality as of late. If I remember correctly pack also had to come through customs. I'd keep reading up here on Meso, should find some a few quality domestic sources. No need to go through customs IMO. Good luck.

I ordered from Pharmacomstore about 2 years ago. I ordered some dbol (Blue hearts) and Test Cyp from Darius. Both were top notch for a UGL. Sorry I can't provide any recent feedback on his gear. I also remember that my pack had to go through customs. Keep reading up here, should be able to find a good domestic source. No need to go through customs IMO..

So now we're to the question of which site is the real one.
Pharmacomstore.in or basicstero.com

Code:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/de/sponsors/119702-sponsor-basicstero-com-european-source-%96-official-pharmacom-labs-rep.html

Should clear things up ;)

Code:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/de/sponsors/119702-sponsor-basicstero-com-european-source-%96-official-pharmacom-labs-rep.html

Should clear things up ;)
Ahh yeah definitely cleared things up.
thanks for your help.
Wish they shipped domestic :(

They are going to be able to ship domestic in a week or two.
I am going to try out their test cyp when they do.Little afraid of ordering the higher mg products though.,

Im interested too.

Another question.
I heard not to order from a dot com.
Is that right or was I given incorrect information?
I was curious because of the site basicstero.com (dot com?).

E : sorry I'm new to this type of business over the web.

Another question.

Never heard that before :)

Another question.

Does not matter at all

Basicstero is a new source over on Evo that just popped up I wouldn't trust any sources who tells people to email him on his gmail for samples and info lol

Anyone know if pharmacomstore is legit?
Pharmacomstore.in that is.
If so how was your experience/would you recommend?

Hi Tflex!
PharmacomStore is a trusted online steroid source since 2008.
All "PharmacomStore" related domains "org" "in" "net" are official Pharmacom Labs resellers.

Please check the DEALERS corner from PharmacomLabs.com and type "PHARMACOMSTORE" - the official "WORLDWIDE OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR" will appear.

PharmacomStore is a TOP RATED source on Eroids blog ( more than 3.500 unique reviews, lab tests posted by customers, pics etc)

PharmacomStore is also SPONSOR on IRONMAGAZINEFORUMS, ANABOLICSTEROIDFORUMS, BROTHERHOODOFPAIN.com and HYPERMUSCLES.com

THank you!

Not sure if they are gtg. I did a little google search and found good and bad reviews. Check out the link below. A lot of people talking shit about it. If it was me I would'nt send them a fucking penny, but that's just me.

Oh and the listing says "pharmacomstore.org" but they reference this same Darius character everywhere you go. Whether it's pharmacomstore.in or .org, so watch your back bro!

Code:
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/pharmacomstore-org-1905.html

I would very much appreciate if you could do a little research in the future before jumping to a conclusion.

EVOLUTIONARY forum is sponsored by several sources which are highly praised by admins. I'm not one of them.
Our reputation is perfect, feel free to search through thousands of reviews from other boards.

On the "source review" section from EVO, PharmacomStore received 3 fake reviews, 2 from moderators and 1 from a very experienced member there.

here is what they're saying about product's effectiveness ( PHARMACOM LABS )

AMOZOC - Product results and effectivenes: Dianabol and equipoise its s....t under dosed

hurricane - Product results and effectivenes: terrible. got wrong prducts

stevesmi - Product results and effectivenes: honestly didn't see any affects.. not sure of the quality

All 3 reviews are stating that the PHARMACOM LABS gear is "under dosed", "terrible" and "not sure of quality" but on the number 1 RATED source thread, the same gear is highly praised.

I think that a minimum IQ is required to notice the obvious.

THank you!

Last edited:
Hey Darius. Your pharma mixes sound very good. But so many mg in just one single ml ? How can this work ? Are there any mass specs ?

By the end of the month we'll have lab tests published for all the products on another board, made by an authorized and objective entity.
There are also many lab tests and blood tests made by some of our customers that can be found on several steroid source review blogs.
We also have a free sample policy that we run each month on 2 other major boards, more than 50 vials and 10.000 pills are shipped each month to random members to encourage an objective feedback online so you'll find plenty of reviews for each product, pics with the gear received etc.

@Darius P I'm not sure of what your intentions are; but if you're trying to source on this board it would be wise to follow the SCOC (Source Code of Conduct) and conduct a proper introduction.