Pharmacomstore

@Darius P I'm not sure of what your intentions are; but if you're trying to source on this board it would be wise to follow the SCOC (Source Code of Conduct) and conduct a proper introduction.

You're right, I'm sorry, I just found out about the SCOC and I'll do it right away.
My posts above were just an instinctive reaction to rightly defend my hard work and reputation.

Thank you!

Completely understood. Nothing wrong with defending your rep. It's not easy to source here on Meso ... Good luck to you.

I would very much appreciate if you could do a little research in the future before jumping to a conclusion.

EVOLUTIONARY forum is sponsored by several sources which are highly praised by admins. I'm not one of them.
Our reputation is perfect, feel free to search through thousands of reviews from other boards.

On the "source review" section from EVO, PharmacomStore received 3 fake reviews, 2 from moderators and 1 from a very experienced member there.

here is what they're saying about product's effectiveness ( PHARMACOM LABS )

AMOZOC - Product results and effectivenes: Dianabol and equipoise its s....t under dosed

hurricane - Product results and effectivenes: terrible. got wrong prducts

stevesmi - Product results and effectivenes: honestly didn't see any affects.. not sure of the quality

All 3 reviews are stating that the PHARMACOM LABS gear is "under dosed", "terrible" and "not sure of quality" but on the number 1 RATED source thread, the same gear is highly praised.

I think that a minimum IQ is required to notice the obvious.

THank you!

I did do some research and what I found was "good & bad reviews". IMO that is a red flag! I've known dozens of people who order shit online from random sites claiming to sell AAS and they've been sold bunk shit. Many of whom are my personal friends! So when I do a simple google search and I find a forum of multiple people blasting a SRC that’s a red flag. I understand that sometimes there are underlying circumstances and honestly I do give a shit about the circumstances or the politics. All I care about is IF I give you my money will I get real gear or bunk shit or maybe even nothing at all...? From what I read it seemed to me it was a flip of the coin, or 50/50 if you will. To me that's too big of a risk.

To be honest I did see people that were singing your praise and I looked at your site and there are some tempting products that are priced fairly. You also have a decent shipping cost and a decent selection. You also have at least 1 well-known member on this site that is/has run your gear so that is a +1.

I suggest if you want to get cliental from this site you post in the Underground section and follow the SCOC. Good Luck!

I have some Products coming from Basicstero to do a Review.
Having done some Anavar from Pharmacom Labs about 1 1/2 years ago.
I was Impressed, although it didn't come from Basicstero.
So I will keep you all in the Loop on this one................... JP

I have some Products coming from Basicstero to do a Review.
Having done some Anavar from Pharmacom Labs about 1 1/2 years ago.
I was Impressed, although it didn't come from Basicstero.
So I will keep you all in the Loop on this one................... JP

Thanks man ;)

Pharmacom Labs has tens of resellers, each of them claiming they're more "official" than the other. In fact, they're all just bulk buyers.

PharmacomStore was the first and only Pharmacom official reseller from 2008.

There are thousands of reviews about our gear and the legitimacy of our services.

Also, as Pharmacom Labs official distributors we consider as our duty to offer the best prices on the market for the gear we represent and sell.

We'll price match all retail competitors + 5% EXTRA DISCOUNT if you find it cheaper. Just include a comment to your order with a direct link to the competitor's price and we'll update the final price.

Our Low Price Guarantee covers all the products and all the other offers you receive.

Thank you!

Damn... BB69 and IW using Pharmacom... I might have to check them out... I was a bit skeptical when I saw their Twitter account...

Pharmacom Labs has tens of resellers, each of them claiming they're more "official" than the other. In fact, they're all just bulk buyers.

PharmacomStore was the first and only Pharmacom official reseller from 2008.

There are thousands of reviews about our gear and the legitimacy of our services.

Also, as Pharmacom Labs official distributors we consider as our duty to offer the best prices on the market for the gear we represent and sell.
back that shit up
We'll price match all retail competitors + 5% EXTRA DISCOUNT if you find it cheaper. Just include a comment to your order with a direct link to the competitor's price and we'll update the final price.

Our Low Price Guarantee covers all the products and all the other offers you receive.

Thank you!
Ha Ha I had you all on my favorites tab for a long time but deleted everyone because I have a hard time trusting sources!! To many scams out their...No Offense to you personally because I don't even know you!! I just have to see legit proof an tests from our good hard working WKMs first hand here at MESO!!!! That way I know what im getting my self into!!!! See you around and Good Luck...youll need it!!!

Damn... BB69 and IW using Pharmacom... I might have to check them out... I was a bit skeptical when I saw their Twitter account...
Now, the gear itself has a great rep...albeit a bit pricey. IW and I(the other friend I mentioned as well) didn't get the gear from an official distributor or any online source.
I carry a decent bankroll in case I happen across a nice deal or catch someone in need of cash. There are such things as private boards where long trusted members of the Community will post items for sale or trade in what are called or known as VIP Classifieds. I love grab bags of top tier UGL's and not often seen items. I snatch things up and there are guys I've known for a while that are on stand by for things that I'll get rid of.
Some guys like it as they don't have to worry about min orders or whatever. I got ahold of the 500mg/ml EQ and SUS 600mg/ml for the price of the regular dosed stuff.
So...again. Great gear. Can't speak on the distributors, however.

Last edited:
Low price guarantee what is this Walmart? Lol

No, this is marketing :). Do you find the formulation inappropriate ??

If you find Pharmacom Labs gear cheaper, we'll price match + 5% DISCOUNT.

Customers expect from a source the same service they get from a regular commerce website when it comes to handling the payment process, customer service, delivery time, packaging, even if we all know the legislation for importing/exporting steroids.

Is it that wrong to borrow some marketing phrases, which can indeed be interpreted as comical, to highlight our offers??

Price match + 5% DISCOUNT is an unbeatable offer for our customers so I'll have to stick to Walmart, " Low Price Guarantee" :)
Untitled.png

I believe I am correct when I say that this outfit only shipped within EU when they came to evo. Since then they have a domestic/withing the US shipping to USA.

I asked because of the sipping times. His website says 2 days to europe and atleast 5 days to us. Sounds like shipping from eu. But i have to admit i have no idea about how long a us domestic shipping needs.

Back when I was on Evo CEO was pushing domestic-supply.com hard and they carried Pharmacom if it's the same stuff.
Real crazy packaging and vials with etching that would make a 13yr wanna shoot gear.
Never tried it but I always wondered if it was as good as everyone on Evo claimed.
Definitely some of the best product presentation I've ever seen.