PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

Funny how you and the guy above are giving the g2g and you guys just joined. :rolleyes:
I never gave the g2g at all, I just went on SST and saw his track record and decided to give him a try. If his products are garbage then I will be posting about it, if they are good Ill post my bloods and get credit and prob order again

Funny how you and the guy above are giving the g2g and you guys just joined. :rolleyes:
I don't think gtg from sst members will get this guy business. He's been around a little while with a decent rep on sst and pm.

His biggest problem is prices. Look at his domestic and intl hgh prices, no way anyone here would buy from him with who we have here already. Many or most intl pharma beat by bg, dash, etc. Many of his oils similar or same price as stan or goodlyfe, but they offer 11ml fills. His adrol is dosed at 25mg, no way is that competitive. And then factor in quindao for those who buy from them.

@BigChevy1470 still waiting on stock pics. Get in touch with @Millard about ones you claimed you already submitted awaiting approval..

What products of theirs do you have experience using?
Test E and Primo. Also have a buddy that is chasing a pro card that I recommended PharmaHGH too and he's been using them ever since. Hes ran quite a bit of their compounds and he's the biggest guy in my area. 270 in the offseason. He had some pip from Pharmas test E once and Pharma replaced every bottle he had with new ones for him to try. PharmaHGH is the man in my opinion. Him and Colonial are my go to guys. They constantly are having their shit tested which seals the deal for me. Again, just my .02. Use at your own discretion. I'm just a shmo.

I don't think gtg from sst members will get this guy business. He's been around a little while with a decent rep on sst and pm.

His biggest problem is prices. Look at his domestic and intl hgh prices, no way anyone here would buy from him with who we have here already. Many or most intl pharma beat by bg, dash, etc. Many of his oils similar or same price as stan or goodlyfe, but they offer 11ml fills. His adrol is dosed at 25mg, no way is that competitive. And then factor in quindao for those who buy from them.

@BigChevy1470 still waiting on stock pics. Get in touch with @Millard about ones you claimed you already submitted awaiting approval..
My original HPLC and List pictures were denied but I got them in an IMGUR link

Stock pics I still need to take. I know those are needed but as Pharma said in the email I will be posting them up shortly. Tues/Wed is my eta on that with the crumpled paper showing Meso and that days date.

As far as pricing in this market we can't make any immediate changes but we are having a meeting in the next week or so to go over where we stand on products vs current competition, promos, and the like to make sure we are offering high value for your $ along with a quality product and great service.

Domestic packs are vacuum sealed, bubble-wrapped, and taped securely to the inside of the pack. Our packs do not leak and you cannot easily identify the contents.

Mine just hit, fast, I appreciate it! Wasnt vac sealed tho. But all good on my end. Thanks!

Test E and Primo. Also have a buddy that is chasing a pro card that I recommended PharmaHGH too and he's been using them ever since. Hes ran quite a bit of their compounds and he's the biggest guy in my area. 270 in the offseason. He had some pip from Pharmas test E once and Pharma replaced every bottle he had with new ones for him to try. PharmaHGH is the man in my opinion. Him and Colonial are my go to guys. They constantly are having their shit tested which seals the deal for me. Again, just my .02. Use at your own discretion. I'm just a shmo.
It was between them and Colonial, but decided to go with them. I ordered Test E, Primo E, and Anavar. This is my first cycle/blast so I'm looking forward to it.

Mine just hit, fast, I appreciate it! Wasnt vac sealed tho. But all good on my end. Thanks!
Wait, no vacuum seal. Did you order vials of any kind because if so, they could have been banging around and possibly broke.

Wait, no vacuum seal. Did you order vials of any kind because if so, they could have been banging around and possibly broke.

Small order to check them(saw them on SST) 2 vials TC. Bubble wrap separated them only. Taped tightly. Did not move around in the box. Checked them out real good, no breaks, oil looks good.

Small order to check them(saw them on SST) 2 vials TC. Bubble wrap separated them only. Taped tightly. Did not move around in the box. Checked them out real good, no breaks, oil looks good.
Ok good. The way you made it sound the items were in a bag but not vacuum sealed.

Reason I asked is because a source not on here actually shipped me 5 vials in that exact situation. As soon as I got the pack out of the mailbox, I heard glass banging and figured out why because he never vacuum sealed the pack.

So are some orders vacuum sealed and the smaller orders not? I know that may seem like a dumb thing to care about but a package leaking mystery liquid raises red flags for everyone involved. Also a liquid could get on the label if the package and obscure the delivery address so it’s mis-delivered to someone else or returned to the sender (both bad). So yeah, That is important. To me at least. Could you give us a more thorough answer pharmahgh?

Any plans to offer a MCT line in the future? Or high milligram oils?

Thanks for your time bro, Welcome to meso!

@BigChevy1470
What is the site? pharmahgh labs doesn’t tell me if it ends in a (com) (net) or whatever. Searching google doesn’t turn up shit either.

Any chance for pics of the lab? Just so we can verify it’s not in a methheads kitchen.

Any minimums? I’ll be placing an order tomorrow if not. Once I get the products I’ll post pics here and labs in 6 weeks.

So are some orders vacuum sealed and the smaller orders not? I know that may seem like a dumb thing to care about but a package leaking mystery liquid raises red flags for everyone involved. Also a liquid could get on the label if the package and obscure the delivery address so it’s mis-delivered to someone else or returned to the sender (both bad). So yeah, That is important. To me at least. Could you give us a more thorough answer pharmahgh?

Any plans to offer a MCT line in the future? Or high milligram oils?

Thanks for your time bro, Welcome to meso!
Every order is 100% supposed to be vacuum sealed after its bubble wrapped. I regularly visit and help my shippers and our SOP is bubble wrapped and then vacuum sealed. I will reach out to my shipper asap we shouldnt be inconsistent like this. Every order. Not just some... Apologies for that mate even if there was no issue we have a standard way of doing things every time. Shit happens though, thank you for letting me know.

Back