PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

Ordered monday evening, received this morning thursday. Packaged very nicely; shrink & bubbled wrapped, taped to the inside of the box.

Pinned .2 of each just now. GSO is def my favorite carrier. Felt good going in, but I'll let you guys know if my leg falls off :p

Attachments

• 20220512_121809.jpg
    20220512_121809.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 115
Ordered monday evening, received this morning thursday. Packaged very nicely; shrink & bubbled wrapped, taped to the inside of the box.

Pinned .2 of each just now. GSO is def my favorite carrier. Felt good going in, but I'll let you guys know if my leg falls off :p
Idk why but those 11ml fills are very aesthetically pleasing.

Just recieved my order, all of my test c vials were crashed (understandable as I live in a very cold area). I heated them and they seem to be perfect & crystal clear now

Mast E finished product testing conducted by one of our customers.

We try to do at least annual HPLC testing of raws and finished products. We are going to be moving to a semi annual testing schedule for finished products.

On the road but I wanted to get this at least posted for now. Lab Pics and stock pics are probably going to happen next week when im settled again but I am trying to get my guys to send me a few things in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and please remember until 5/18 so email me for immediate assistance at PharmaGH1@protonmail.com.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Mast E - Copy.png
    Mast E - Copy.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 92
That’s kind of irritating when vendors don’t vacuum seal vials. Especially when they say they do
Your 100% right. I talked with one of my shippers and he admitted that when sending only 1-2 vials of oils or peptides that hes been sending them with just bubble wrap no seal. I talked it over, explained why its so important.

The inconsistencies should stop here, I didn't know this was happening but I should have fixed it moving forward.

Your 100% right. I talked with one of my shippers and he admitted that when sending only 1-2 vials of oils or peptides that hes been sending them with just bubble wrap no seal. I talked it over, explained why its so important.

The inconsistencies should stop here, I didn't know this was happening but I should have fixed it moving forward.
Nice, Good to know. I’ll be placing and order with you within the next couple of days. I appreciate you talking to your shipper about that. Your prices and testing are very good, My only concern was the vacuum sealing. But you addressed that almost immediately. That’s great!

Mast E finished product testing conducted by one of our customers.

We try to do at least annual HPLC testing of raws and finished products. We are going to be moving to a semi annual testing schedule for finished products.

On the road but I wanted to get this at least posted for now. Lab Pics and stock pics are probably going to happen next week when im settled again but I am trying to get my guys to send me a few things in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and please remember until 5/18 so email me for immediate assistance at PharmaGH1@protonmail.com.

Thank you!
This labtest is from September though. Its now mid May

Do you ship specific days or when should my order ship if I placed it on the 11th?

Alright well I'm super satisfied with the customer support and fast shipping (shipped Monday, got here today on Friday). Packages came bubble wrapped, and as others stated vacuum sealed would be preferable. One small issue: I found a floater in the Test E (pretty sure it's a fiber from a filter).1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Alright well I'm super satisfied with the customer support and fast shipping (shipped Monday, got here today on Friday). Packages came bubble wrapped, and as others stated vacuum sealed would be preferable. One small issue: I found a floater in the Test E (pretty sure it's a fiber from a filter).View attachment 165271View attachment 165272View attachment 165273
I’ve been keeping up with this thread since the start and I just have to say I can’t say I’m surprised by this.

Year old testing, packages with multiple vials coming in that aren’t vacuum sealed, and choosing to run a sale before even posting lab pics even though they were promised that night by the OP. All seems very amateurish, and unprofessional. Also seems like a convenient way to get a bunch of noob orders real quick.

Sorry you found a floater man, I know how bad that sucks. But good on you for checking the vials well.

I’ve been keeping up with this thread since the start and I just have to say I can’t say I’m surprised by this.

Year old testing, packages with multiple vials coming in that aren’t vacuum sealed, and choosing to run a sale before even posting lab pics even though they were promised that night by the OP. All seems very amateurish, and unprofessional. Also seems like a convenient way to get a bunch of noob orders real quick.

Sorry you found a floater man, I know how bad that sucks. But good on you for checking the vials well.
A little disappointed to be honest since they seemed to be G2G over on SST, especially since this is my first UGL purchase. Any idea how I can get the floater out and/or make sure the products are sterilized? Don't feel like wasting ~$300 worth of gear :(

A little disappointed to be honest since they seemed to be G2G over on SST, especially since this is my first UGL purchase. Any idea how I can get the floater out and/or make sure the products are sterilized? Don't feel like wasting ~$300 worth of gear :(
I’m sorry your first UGL purchase wasn’t good, but maybe that’s a good thing because you can learn early from this.

Always take the time to read, read, and do some more reading. Look for red flags. Year old testing? Not good. For me, the night he promised the lab pics, then fell through with a lame excuse was a big one for me, then following the lack of lab pics with a sale? Like i said, that sale is to draw in noobs like yourself who don’t know any better. If the old guard was here, they would have not let that fly.

I’m assuming the source will apologize heavily, and offer to send you replacements, maybe with extra sorrys as a gift. But you can always refilter it yourself with a syringe filter and put it into a sterile sealed vial. It’s extremely cheap to do, and you may want to get used to it, especially when dealing with SST sources. They have BOGO sales with floaters over there. (Not saying meso is perfect)

Edit: also, there has been how many packs coming through that aren’t vac sealed now? Like I said the entire operation screams amateur

Back