PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

A little disappointed to be honest since they seemed to be G2G over on SST, especially since this is my first UGL purchase. Any idea how I can get the floater out and/or make sure the products are sterilized? Don't feel like wasting ~$300 worth of gear :(
These guys don't ever test regularly. The fact that they advertise their customer's blood tests instead of HLPC testing should tell you enough. I've bought a lot of their products in the past but have moved on now. SST is pretty terrible for honest communication as guys don't test regularly as they do over here.

I’m sorry your first UGL purchase wasn’t good, but maybe that’s a good thing because you can learn early from this.

Always take the time to read, read, and do some more reading. Look for red flags. Year old testing? Not good. For me, the night he promised the lab pics, then fell through with a lame excuse was a big one for me, then following the lack of lab pics with a sale? Like i said, that sale is to draw in noobs like yourself who don’t know any better. If the old guard was here, they would have not let that fly.

I’m assuming the source will apologize heavily, and offer to send you replacements, maybe with extra sorrys as a gift. But you can always refilter it yourself with a syringe filter and put it into a sterile sealed vial. It’s extremely cheap to do, and you may want to get used to it, especially when dealing with SST sources. They have BOGO sales with floaters over there. (Not saying meso is perfect)

Edit: also, there has been how many packs coming through that aren’t vac sealed now? Like I said the entire operation screams amateur
So I noticed on SST they had brand new testing, all from Jano, as recent as April and the beginning of May. Do you have other sources that you'd recommend?

Do you have a refilter you'd recommend buying? Do I need to put it in a different vial once I refilter? I'm a complete noob to all of this, so I appreciate you helping me out. I already had a bunch of anxiety about all of this and was trying to avoid any issues, so it's not like this makes it any better.

These guys don't ever test regularly. The fact that they advertise their customer's blood tests instead of HLPC testing should tell you enough. I've bought a lot of their products in the past but have moved on now. SST is pretty terrible for honest communication as guys don't test regularly as they do over here.
This is what drew me to them.

https://janoshik.com/tests/20195-AAS_oil_6_2XL7HKI6W1MFhttps://janoshik.com/tests/20192-AAS_oil_3_RBMUZP8X47DKhttps://janoshik.com/tests/17825-AAS_capsule_%221%22_U1GAGTSFQS5W
Those are the products I ordered and they had recent testing on all their other stuff as well.

So I noticed on SST they had brand new testing, all from Jano, as recent as April and the beginning of May. Do you have other sources that you'd recommend?

Do you have a refilter you'd recommend buying? Do I need to put it in a different vial once I refilter? I'm a complete noob to all of this, so I appreciate you helping me out. I already had a bunch of anxiety about all of this and was trying to avoid any issues, so it's not like this makes it any better.
It's a shame this source couldn't go a week without a floater popping up. @BigChevy1470 better be sending you free replacement vials for every vial that has a floater.

You can buy sealed sterile vials from Amazon pretty cheap. Assuming it's part of the filter and sterile, you can get a filter or probably even a needle filter and put it in the new vial. I had a few where the stopper broke up and I refiltered the remaining 20ml into a few new vials. I used a .22 filter once, and a needle filter another time. It's been a while tho so it might be a .45 filter, hopefully home brewers can chime in.

This is what drew me to them.

https://janoshik.com/tests/20195-AAS_oil_6_2XL7HKI6W1MFhttps://janoshik.com/tests/20192-AAS_oil_3_RBMUZP8X47DKhttps://janoshik.com/tests/17825-AAS_capsule_%221%22_U1GAGTSFQS5W
Those are the products I ordered and they had recent testing on all their other stuff as well.
That’s only 3 products though, and look at how far over their goal they were. If they tested their raws prior, and knew what they were doing brewing, they’d be much closer to their mark.

As far as other sources, I would just read through some of the threads and do your best to make an informed delivery. I would not listen to anyone when they push a source because you never know if they have alternative motives.

If you do decide to filter the item, DO NOT put it back in the OG vial. You will need to get a sealed sterile vial. Gpzmedlab and medlabsupply should have the filters and sealed vials for very cheap. (I’m not sure of the exact syringe filter off the top of my head, but maybe someone here can post it? If not I will find it and do so)

Edit: I believe @Tiredandhot just posted the correct syringe filter. .22 you should be able to find them on gpz if you want.

Well this went to shit quickly.

@Vanargandar - I deeply apologize. We do double filter all of our products. I rarely get reports of gear with floaters. But things can happen. I am having one of my guys look over stock right now to make sure we dont have any other vials with shit in them. Of course we will replace your order and hook you up as @Ttran1485 assumed. Ill even send you the filters you need to re filter it if you want mate that way you get replaced product and dont have to buy the micron filters to fix the product that we fucked up.

@Ttran1485 - Mate your not wrong to think the way you do. We have already stumbled a few times and its only been a week. The Vacuum seal issue I have never had a complaint on before ever. But no one goes under the microscope like they do when they hit Meso, so as embarrassing and damaging as this is im glad it was brought to my attention so I could address it.

The lab pics ive been trying to get for a while now. We 100% scheduled stock and lab pics to get done earlier in the week and my schedule has taken a shit.
But I understand your perspective. I am more than happy to put a hold on the current sale, and to encourage everyone to not buy from me until I can provide the proof that we have a decent set up. I am frustrated beyond belief that I did not have this ready prior to posting last friday, and the past week or so has not done me any favors on getting to this. The team and I decided to launch without a few of the pictures not realizing how much emphasis was going to be on that.

HPLC testing done annually is not in my opinion a bad protocol. We go through thousands of bottles of product per month, to pre-test every batch of oils and orals before it is purchased is unrealistic and would cost an absolute fortune, not 1 source is testing finsihed products more than semi-annually and id be shocked if you could show me even 1.

And to be fair almost all my testing is within the last 6 months. The oldest test was in fact 6 months ago on the Mast E and because a customer sent it to Jano the same place we would, we did not have that tested because it was within our original 12 month testing protocol.

@Nonoy19 - The capsules are all colored according to product there is a color code in case anything ever gets mis labeled the product can still be identified by the color of the cap.

It's a shame this source couldn't go a week without a floater popping up. @BigChevy1470 better be sending you free replacement vials for every vial that has a floater.

You can buy sealed sterile vials from Amazon pretty cheap. Assuming it's part of the filter and sterile, you can get a filter or probably even a needle filter and put it in the new vial. I had a few where the stopper broke up and I refiltered the remaining 20ml into a few new vials. I used a .22 filter once, and a needle filter another time. It's been a while tho so it might be a .45 filter, hopefully home brewers can chime in.
Dude couldn’t even get his name right or send packs that are vacuum sealed. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: T&H
That’s only 3 products though, and look at how far over their goal they were. If they tested their raws prior, and knew what they were doing brewing, they’d be much closer to their mark.

As far as other sources, I would just read through some of the threads and do your best to make an informed delivery. I would not listen to anyone when they push a source because you never know if they have alternative motives.

If you do decide to filter the item, DO NOT put it back in the OG vial. You will need to get a sealed sterile vial. Gpzmedlab and medlabsupply should have the filters and sealed vials for very cheap. (I’m not sure of the exact syringe filter off the top of my head, but maybe someone here can post it? If not I will find it and do so)

Edit: I believe @Tiredandhot just posted the correct syringe filter. .22 you should be able to find them on gpz if you want.
@BigChevy1470 I gotcha. I just hope y'all do the right thing...and hopefully this isn't a sign my gear is gonna put me in the hospital :confused:

@Tiredandhot would these work?

https://www.amazon.com/Membrane-Solutions-Syringe-Filter-Sterile/dp/B09NNBXNR3
https://www.amazon.com/Glass-Bottle-sterile-Transparent-10Pcs/dp/B07VFTLDKK/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=E35KBE7MGEVE&keywords=10ml+Sterile+Vial&qid=1652483112&sprefix=10ml+%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzT0ZFR0VQVzY0VUczJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODE1MzU0MVk3RENKTTVURUZaRyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTY2MDExNzhZVVROODVWWVlLJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Also do I need any sort of specific needle, or can I just use my normal drawing needle with screw off/luer lock?

Thanks again ya'll!

I was told my order would ship yesterday but it didn’t. It also didn’t ship today either. Can you give me an idea of when it will ship so I can adjust my cycle accordingly? @BigChevy1470

I ordered the 11th and paid that same day

Also do I need any sort of specific needle, or can I just use my normal drawing needle with screw off/luer lock?
I can’t answer your other question but I do know the filters are luer lock, so you just need a syringe. It might be easier to buy a 10ml syringe, draw everything into that syringe, then use the syringe filter, to put the oil back into a sterile sealed vial.

Reactions: T&H

@Vanargandar - I deeply apologize. We do double filter all of our products. I rarely get reports of gear with floaters. But things can happen. I am having one of my guys look over stock right now to make sure we dont have any other vials with shit in them. Of course we will replace your order and hook you up as @Ttran1485 assumed. Ill even send you the filters you need to re filter it if you want mate that way you get replaced product and dont have to buy the micron filters to fix the product that we fucked up.

@Ttran1485 - Mate your not wrong to think the way you do. We have already stumbled a few times and its only been a week. The Vacuum seal issue I have never had a complaint on before ever. But no one goes under the microscope like they do when they hit Meso, so as embarrassing and damaging as this is im glad it was brought to my attention so I could address it.

The lab pics ive been trying to get for a while now. We 100% scheduled stock and lab pics to get done earlier in the week and my schedule has taken a shit.
But I understand your perspective. I am more than happy to put a hold on the current sale, and to encourage everyone to not buy from me until I can provide the proof that we have a decent set up. I am frustrated beyond belief that I did not have this ready prior to posting last friday, and the past week or so has not done me any favors on getting to this. The team and I decided to launch without a few of the pictures not realizing how much emphasis was going to be on that.

HPLC testing done annually is not in my opinion a bad protocol. We go through thousands of bottles of product per month, to pre-test every batch of oils and orals before it is purchased is unrealistic and would cost an absolute fortune, not 1 source is testing finsihed products more than semi-annually and id be shocked if you could show me even 1.

And to be fair almost all my testing is within the last 6 months. The oldest test was in fact 6 months ago on the Mast E and because a customer sent it to Jano the same place we would, we did not have that tested because it was within our original 12 month testing protocol.

@Nonoy19 - The capsules are all colored according to product there is a color code in case anything ever gets mis labeled the product can still be identified by the color of the cap.
Can you send the color list? I’m wondering because the anavar pics he posted are the same color as some caps from another compound someone I know has from you guys. What else would be red and white?

@BigChevy1470 I gotcha. I just hope y'all do the right thing...and hopefully this isn't a sign my gear is gonna put me in the hospital :confused:

Thanks again ya'll!

Mate I understand that your concerned as you should be but 90% of the time something like this happens its a fiber from the disposable filters that we use, not some bacteria ridden sock fiber or something.

Im more than happy to replace it of course and help you filter the vial in question but this does happen if we dont replace the filters often enough, its just not that common, but it does happen.

Email me please and ill get you taken care of.

https://www.amazon.com/Membrane-Solutions-Syringe-Filter-Sterile/dp/B09NNBXNR3
https://www.amazon.com/Glass-Bottle-sterile-Transparent-10Pcs/dp/B07VFTLDKK/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=E35KBE7MGEVE&keywords=10ml+Sterile+Vial&qid=1652483112&sprefix=10ml+%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzT0ZFR0VQVzY0VUczJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODE1MzU0MVk3RENKTTVURUZaRyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTY2MDExNzhZVVROODVWWVlLJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Thanks again ya'll!
Pharma offered to send you a filter to use to refilter. Since he's sending you a replacement pack to fix his screw up, email him asap and request he send you a filter or two. I'd ask for a vial as well but if he won't send a vial, that pack off Amazon will work. Those are the same ones I bought last year.

Yeah, your drawing needle will work. Just heat up the vial good to make it flow quicker into the new vial but take your time and don't put too much pressure. I broke a filter using too much. You could buy a 10ml syringe to use, or just use a 3ml or 5ml a few times to get it all.

Mate I understand that your concerned as you should be but 90% of the time something like this happens its a fiber from the disposable filters that we use, not some bacteria ridden sock fiber or something.

Im more than happy to replace it of course and help you filter the vial in question but this does happen if we dont replace the filters often enough, its just not that common, but it does happen.

Email me please and ill get you taken care of.
Not trying to put you on blast or anything man, just voicing my concerns is all. Should I e-mail you on here or the one on SST? I've been in comms with the e-mail on SST and he informed me it's 2 different people (or e-mails? not sure). I'd appreciate a filter and sterile vial, of course, and if everything is g2g then I will absolutely amend my aforementioned comments and concerns.

Just a heads up, Goodlyfe tests pretty much every batch. I know when he started, he would sell the current tested batch, then close shop for a couple weeks until the new batch was tested before he opened back up again.

Not trying to be a dick just saying,

welcome to meso.

Back