PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

So are some orders vacuum sealed and the smaller orders not? I know that may seem like a dumb thing to care about but a package leaking mystery liquid raises red flags for everyone involved. Also a liquid could get on the label if the package and obscure the delivery address so it’s mis-delivered to someone else or returned to the sender (both bad). So yeah, That is important. To me at least. Could you give us a more thorough answer pharmahgh?

Any plans to offer a MCT line in the future? Or high milligram oils?

Thanks for your time bro, Welcome to meso!
As far as MCT as a carrier oil instead of GSO we have done it in the past but guys seem to have more issues with it overall than GSO.

But if theres a demand for it I could make that happen, i really like MCT myself, I use slin pins and being a bit thinner viscosity it moves through that tiny 30g a little easier.

Thank you! I have plenty of individual product pics if this is what you guys would like to see, I wanted to get my actual stock pics done so you can see I have more than 10 bottles of each product ready to go.

Thank you @pahick

Post pics of products?
@BigChevy1470
What is the site? pharmahgh labs doesn’t tell me if it ends in a (com) (net) or whatever. Searching google doesn’t turn up shit either.

Any chance for pics of the lab? Just so we can verify it’s not in a methheads kitchen.

Any minimums? I’ll be placing an order tomorrow if not. Once I get the products I’ll post pics here and labs in 6 weeks.

Its (net)

Pics of products/stock will be up tonight along with lab pics and the equipment we use, I reassure its at least a slight upgrade over a methheads kitchen setup lol. Pics are incoming.

And no, we do not have a minimum.

Hey @BigChevy1470 nice seeing you here on Meso. I've ordered a decent amount from you in the past, always a class act.

The new testing looks great! One question I had for you is that a few friends of mine that I have referred have asked me why your tren is a lighter color?

I didn't have an explanation for that and it's not like they were complaining about what they precieved as "it is working" but just curious as I too am using to seeing it look piss yellow in color.

Hey @BigChevy1470 nice seeing you here on Meso. I've ordered a decent amount from you in the past, always a class act.

The new testing looks great! One question I had for you is that a few friends of mine that I have referred have asked me why your tren is a lighter color?

I didn't have an explanation for that and it's not like they were complaining about what they precieved as "it is working" but just curious as I too am using to seeing it look piss yellow in color.
Tren is supposed to be piss yellow or gold if it’s in something clear like mct. If it’s orange it was overheated or oxidized and if it is greenish it could be another oil like gso

Nonoy19 pretty much nailed it. We do use GSO not MCT but if you have dark tren its more oxidized, our raws quality has improved over the past year and we take extra steps to try to prevent degredation of the raws in between using it and storing it so if anything the color is lighter because the product has improved in quality.

Any updates on the lab pics?
Yeah I'd like to see this too. I placed a small order to test these guys out. Shipped next day and should be here friday. I'll post pics when it gets here. Hopefully this is the reliable and clean domestic US source I've been looking for.

Lab pics would be nice to see before I start pinning it. Also a lab test for the Mast E would be good to see. It's the only one that didn't have a test posted.

Nonoy19 pretty much nailed it. We do use GSO not MCT but if you have dark tren its more oxidized, our raws quality has improved over the past year and we take extra steps to try to prevent degredation of the raws in between using it and storing it so if anything the color is lighter because the product has improved in quality.
You going to re-upload lab pics along with stock?

Ok guys sorry ive been totally fuckin rocked by BTC dipping having to move a lot of things around and adjust fire. My schedule is fucked im out of town until next Wednesday to try and sort things out.

I was supposed to get those stock pics yesterday and have my guy send me my lab pics but schedules got really messed up.

I will get those posted but I need more time.

So I apologize for falling short of the expectation I set. I know you guys need the reassurance that im not brewing in my kitchen while im food prepping or some shit. I will get them.

In the meantime my team is still filling orders, taking emails and managing the site just fine. Please email me at PharmaGH1@protonmail.com for questions or concerns as traveling is going to limit my forum access significantly.

Ok now to something a bit better than hundreds of thousands of dollars going down the shitter in the matter of two days...

Despite that I do want to have some kind of sale so I have 2 things happening:

Sale going now through 5/19

Coupon code = FreeShip for well, free shipping on domestic orders.
Coupon code = Pharma10 for 10% off all orders over $100

Yeah I'd like to see this too. I placed a small order to test these guys out. Shipped next day and should be here friday. I'll post pics when it gets here. Hopefully this is the reliable and clean domestic US source I've been looking for.

Lab pics would be nice to see before I start pinning it. Also a lab test for the Mast E would be good to see. It's the only one that didn't have a test posted.
Yes we used one of our recent customer HPLC tests for Mast E but its only linked on SST.

Ill have an IMGUR link made with that and post it before I leave today.

Back