PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

The lab pics ive been trying to get for a while now.
Pics of products/stock will be up tonight along with lab pics and the equipment we use,

I was supposed to get those stock pics yesterday and have my guy send me my lab pics but schedules got really messed up.

I will get those posted but I need more time.
usually I dont care as much but these statements... but its been days...

@Pharma you guys brew in bathtubs? You never followed thru on YOUR word of lab and stock pics and there's no excuse why you still haven't provided any. Between this and the floater, your future isn't looking good here.
I think he did rectify the stuff with the floaters from what I have read on SST a while back. His blind testing seems good but I dont like the fact he says he says he will post the lab pic but still hasn't.

@Pharma you guys brew in bathtubs? You never followed thru on YOUR word of lab and stock pics and there's no excuse why you still haven't provided any. Between this and the floater, your future isn't looking good here.
It's like this everywhere (SST and Bostin). They only post the bloodwork labs but the only legitimate Jano test is raw tests that are over a year old. Has nothing to do with their finished products that I can find anywhere.

It's like this everywhere (SST and Bostin). They only post the bloodwork labs but the only legitimate Jano test is raw tests that are over a year old. Has nothing to do with their finished products that I can find anywhere.

Im not takin up for the dude but whats this??

https://janoshik.com/tests/20191-AAS_oil_2_NU1QS9RMH23P
https://janoshik.com/tests/20195-AAS_oil_6_2XL7HKI6W1MF
Not hard to find.

Im not takin up for the dude but whats this??

https://janoshik.com/tests/20191-AAS_oil_2_NU1QS9RMH23P
https://janoshik.com/tests/20195-AAS_oil_6_2XL7HKI6W1MF
Not hard to find.
Very nice. That’s very recent. Thanks for linking them. I only remember the old Jano tests from Bostin’s board

Ohhhhh boy. Stuff came in over the weekend, wasn’t able to pick it up until today. Packaging was good, taped to the side of the box and bubble wrapped. But check out pics 1-3 below. Crystallized, crashed or what?
Anyway, ran it under hot water to try and get it back into solution. Refer to the next couple pictures for the results.
Talk about fucking floaters!! This shit is not going in my body. @Pharma i don’t live in a cold area, it shouldn’t be crashed like this. :(

Attachments

• D5936A57-04E4-469D-8229-11C6626A5B1F.jpeg
    D5936A57-04E4-469D-8229-11C6626A5B1F.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 111
  • 3EF3A35E-E666-4784-A2A7-E0CB406ED17E.jpeg
    3EF3A35E-E666-4784-A2A7-E0CB406ED17E.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
  • CEDD7414-63A8-4673-9D01-45EB22353BE4.jpeg
    CEDD7414-63A8-4673-9D01-45EB22353BE4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
  • E62CFA92-0B1E-4F23-A27E-B67227F0DF1E.jpeg
    E62CFA92-0B1E-4F23-A27E-B67227F0DF1E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • 4FC17440-2688-4F61-A942-11E5E3EE5280.jpeg
    4FC17440-2688-4F61-A942-11E5E3EE5280.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
W
Ohhhhh boy. Stuff came in over the weekend, wasn’t able to pick it up until today. Packaging was good, taped to the side of the box and bubble wrapped. But check out pics 1-3 below. Crystallized, crashed or what?
Anyway, ran it under hot water to try and get it back into solution. Refer to the next couple pictures for the results.
Talk about fucking floaters!! This shit is not going in my body. @Pharma i don’t live in a cold area, it shouldn’t be crashed like this. :(
Wow really wanted to try out there npp guess I’ll be going for my regular source

Bro my test c vials looks exactly like that from him. I put them in water in a saucepan on the stove and heated them (almost boiled) until all of those crystals when away (was crystal clear after), I thought they were floaters at first. I live in a cold area so I thought that was the reason they crashed but after reading these reviews and seeing yours crashed in warm weather im lowkey nervous, I already pinned 2cc's of it. I have virgin muscles so I cant go based off PIP, ofc im going to have bad pip. I am going to get bloods early next week after my fourth pin. I am running 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks, my blood levels should be up at that point (even if its not full saturation) if the gear is real. I will let every know the results. Debating with myself if I should purchase from another source to continue my cycle and stop injecting his stuff... not sure if I am just being paranoid (his test c was recently tested)... some advice from u guys would be cool. Also, @Pharma lab pics would be reassuring

Bro my test c vials looks exactly like that from him. I put them in water in a saucepan on the stove and heated them (almost boiled) until all of those crystals when away (was crystal clear after), I thought they were floaters at first. I live in a cold area so I thought that was the reason they crashed but after reading these reviews and seeing yours crashed in warm weather im lowkey nervous, I already pinned 2cc's of it. I have virgin muscles so I cant go based off PIP, ofc im going to have bad pip. I am going to get bloods early next week after my fourth pin. I am running 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks, my blood levels should be up at that point (even if its not full saturation) if the gear is real. I will let every know the results. Debating with myself if I should purchase from another source to continue my cycle and stop injecting his stuff... not sure if I am just being paranoid (his test c was recently tested)... some advice from u guys would be cool. Also, @Pharma lab pics would be reassuring
Just pinned some of their Primo E yesterday @ 60mg along with 60mg Test Cyp/E (90%/10%) from my TRT doc, so 120mg total in gear, no PIP at all, but that's a pretty low amount so I'll wait until I start upping my dosages over the next few weeks to give a verdict. I also ordered from the source at SST, so I assume it's a different person from what I've read. Gear came in just fine with no crashing, just the single floater in the Test E, which he just reshipped today and says it'll get here on Thursday. I've never taken Var before, but I started 10mg on Sunday, not sure if I "feel" anything at this point, but I also haven't been to the gym yet this week and today will be my first day going. To be honest though, I'd prefer not to "feel" anything on Test/Primo/Var other than just feel good about my physique, haha. I'll keep everyone updated as the cycle goes on.

Also @Pharma, any updates on the lab pics? :p

Regarding lab pics those are incoming im still not back and settled. Lab pics will be posted late Wed, early Thursday this week.

@FishouttaWater - That is crashed mate. Even if you live in a warm area the gear has to travel sometimes for multiple days and even during the night it sits in a truck that isnt always in a climate controlled environment.

@giggythebones - Its fairly easy to use a sauce pan, bring the water to a boil, then simmer. Add vials of crashed gear and let it simmer for 30 minutes, then turn the heat off and allow it to all cool together slowly. Do not remove from heat or water, do not do anything that would cool it down faster. If you rush the cooling process its likely to crash again.

We only use BB and BA in our oils no EO or any other harsh chemicals that are great at preventing the gear from crashing. But a basic re heating and cooling process should restore the gear to a fully useable state with no issues.

Last edited:
Those aren’t floaters. It crashed, which can happen with test c with or without extreme temperatures. Like the dude said, not using any special solvents can allow this to happen.

I’ve had a few good experiences with pharma. Hgh seems legit (can’t vouch for actual testing, I have an actual blood test coming up and might spring for igf) but seems to work. It’s definitely real based on sleep changes.

His customer service has been amazing. Ships quick and responds to emails very quickly. I know colonial and pharma don’t get a lot of love on meso but I would never order from anyone else at this point.

Did you not read any of this???
You apparently didn’t. If you had read just one page back you would have seen my other post. My order shipped 12hrs after I placed it. Pharmahgh shipped it quickly and I received it quickly. 10/10 order

Stop looking for drama

You apparently didn’t. If you had read just one page back you would have seen my other post. My order shipped 12hrs after I placed it. Pharmahgh shipped it quickly and I received it quickly. 10/10 order

Stop looking for drama
Sorry, I was more interested in the floaters being reported. You should probably be more patient with your orders though

Back